Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel JIAH KHAN will finally get justice in this process. Sooraj seems to be involved in this case.

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This case will end like IPL spot fixing case. Just like in this case they made Sreesant scapegoat. Int his case Rhea will be scapegoat. I doubt any big name will come out of this.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

It was revealed somewhere , they tried to contact him several times through text messages n phone call through his staff, manager but his number would change.

There were times when his sister/s would go to his flat but were also made to wait n ultimately denied entry citing Sushant's unavailability , They were blocked on several occasions - If i remember Smita Parek revealed in one of the interviews.

I read that , I m not blaming them but still u can leave ur family member alone , jo complain Feb ki , vo bahut pehle karni thi.

I m saying about his BIL who is IPS why he could take out time & check sushant.

If he would had came to meet Sushant , rhea has to allow him , he is an IPS & they complain in Feb when there was no lockdown .

His IPS brother in law only complained on whatsapp .

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xROBINx

This case will end like IPL spot fixing case. Just like in this case they made Sreesant scapegoat. Int his case Rhea will be scapegoat. I doubt any big name will come out of this.

That was one case which was hyped so much and nothing came out of it except sreesanth coming and crying about it on big boss.

CutelySimple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To summarize:

rhea is involved in drug cartel. So, less security house, change of all staff was compulsory to keep this illegal business running

She was already dosing him with psychiatric drugs and now proven some narcotic drugs as well. The vicious cycle of all these drugs will make any person look depressed, paranoid etc. She did this for one whole year.

She completely controlled all finamces. She changed pin etc.

She sent unknown people to erase all data in 8 hard disk from all electronic devices on june 9. When, Sushaant protested, he received a threatening call. She had already taken all his medical records and some other stuff a day before. About 100 people are under cbi scanner.

I feel, after break up and disha death under strange circumstances, Sushaant was a liability. Drugs, money laundering, honey trap business, all were at stake. They had to remove him. I hope cbi takes care of sushaant case separately( rhea,mahesh bhatt, akhtars, people involved in disha case). Other 100-150 influential people should be dealt separately by ED and narcotic department. This is a humongous circle of illegal activities.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xROBINx

rhea is not a scapegoat..she is involved..PERIOD! Dont worry it wont stop now,sure few biggies will get caught red handed this time!!
1101581 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Why does this case look like the Jeffrey Epstein-Ish in Bollywood

Where are the repeat after me and feminist gangs!!!

this is what i said 2 days ago and people were like it doesn't look like.. i wouldn't be surprised if it not just resembles but is linked to Ghislaine's arrest. Because we know sandip is a pedo
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

I feel JIAH KHAN will finally get justice in this process. Sooraj seems to be involved in this case.

Arbaaz Khan , sooraj Pancholi , shouwik chakroborty , deno maurya, even Aditya Thackeray & many big names were present in d party which disha went 2 .

A frnd who dint disclosed his identity said Sushant had informed him same thing happened with disha , what happened with jia.

I hope jia get justice , her mother is fighting 4 her from past 7 yrs.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I read that , I m not blaming them but still u can leave ur family member alone , jo complain Feb ki , vo bahut pehle karni thi.

I m saying about his BIL who is IPS why he could take out time & check sushant.

If he would had came to meet Sushant , rhea has to allow him , he is an IPS & they complain in Feb when there was no lockdown .

His IPS brother in law only complained on whatsapp .

It required this much of time and investigation to get these facts to us , the family was also made to believe the SSR was the one who did not want to see them

I have watched Ankita's intw she mentioned Rani Di wanted to take SSR with her to Chandigarh and he was happy to go with her but someone called him inside and he changed his mind .

It is not easy to figure out

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutelySimple

To summarize:

rhea is involved in drug cartel. So, less security house, change of all staff was compulsory to keep this illegal business running

She was already dosing him with psychiatric drugs and now proven some narcotic drugs as well. The vicious cycle of all these drugs will make any person look depressed, paranoid etc. She did this for one whole year.

She completely controlled all finamces. She changed pin etc.

She sent unknown people to erase all data in 8 hard disk from all electronic devices on june 9. When, Sushaant protested, he received a threatening call. She had already taken all his medical records and some other stuff a day before. About 100 people are under cbi scanner.

I feel, after break up and disha death under strange circumstances, Sushaant was a liability. Drugs, money laundering, honey trap business, all were at stake. They had to remove him. I hope cbi takes care of sushaant case separately( rhea,mahesh bhatt, akhtars, people involved in disha case). Other 100-150 influential people should be dealt separately by ED and narcotic department. This is a humongous circle of illegal activities.

I feel human trafficking is also involved.