Originally posted by: -Dracarys-

I guess enjoying last few drops of "herbal" tea 😆😆

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: joycee19

Where is Mahesh Bhatt? He saw the depression and bi polar in Sushants eyes. He was the first who tried to bury it with a Schizophrenia label.

He knew Rhea very well na, so now question him how much he knows and is involved in this racket.

Every idiot in bollywood thought they will shout depression depression, people will say RIP and forget SSR...

I really want everyone to get exposed...

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Where is Mahesh Bhatt? He saw the depression and bi polar in Sushants eyes. He was the first who tried to bury it with a Schizophrenia label.

He knew Rhea very well na, so now question him how much he knows and is involved in this racket.

he might be looking for a seat in Agra 😲
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I have a quick question guys. How do News Channels like Republic or TN or even IT get hold of confidential info or bits by pieces info from CBI or ED or NCB ? Like yesterday I read somewhere that the information it was flashing in news channels were in a sealed envelope that's been handed over to CBI from ED. How did channels access those ? And these chats ? Any idea ?

Same question

How are these people getting access to such confidential information

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PD-

I just read first confession is out.. data is erased from SSR computer on June 8th ... Is it true??

OMG.. I am getting emotional what SSR might have gone through and poor girl disha

Hi ,

How r u ?

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This Gaurav Arya already got the lawyer. That was quick. Look at the arrogance of this lawyer😡 Hoping if somoene sees him in public, they should beat him up. Such filths take advantage of law to protect criminals. They should have fear of public disgrace n wrath.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1298666657041154048

-Dracarys- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is one person who I badly want to be questioned. That guy is sick as f*k and I can only wish he gets his due.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

He would be searching 4 new Ayesha coz ye wali Ayesha to gayi ab , maybe this Ayesha will book a cell in jail 4 mahesh bhatt 2. Both will make jalebi there

zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rhea should’ve been casted in Udta Punjab. The only movie where she would’ve fit in perfectly.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

No wonder there was no suicide note or anything because it was never a “ Suicide “

Honestly speaking that Arnab guy & to some extent Kangana are the sole reasons why this so called suicide turned into such huge case. Kudos to these two for being so vocal.