Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

The way things are going in this case we will see NIA registering the case against MATA JI in upcoming days

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-Dracarys- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xROBINx

The way things are going in this case we will see NIA registering the case against MATA JI in upcoming days

NIA would be like " Why should CBI/ED/NCB have all the fun" 🤣🤣

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

No one from the family had time to come & check on Sushant.

His elder BIL is IPS , he can't take out time & pay a visit to Sushant.

When Sushant was sending signals.

It was revealed somewhere , they tried to contact him several times through text messages n phone call through his staff, manager but his number would change.

There were times when his sister/s would go to his flat but were also made to wait n ultimately denied entry citing Sushant's unavailability , They were blocked on several occasions - If i remember Smita Parek revealed in one of the interviews.

Edited by sarasingh7 - 4 years ago

8 June Disha death

8 June Rhea left ssr

8 June Hard drive clea

What happened

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why does this case look like the Jeffrey Epstein-Ish in Bollywood

Where are the repeat after me and feminist gangs!!!

-Dracarys- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

Why does this case look like the Jeffrey Epstein-Ish in Bollywood

Where are the repeat after me and feminist gangs!!!

I guess enjoying last few drops of "herbal" tea 😆😆

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

Of course they were going to focus on that! Even though there are legit chats out there where they are talking about accessing his credit cards and changing the pin. Not to mention the chats where there is not just talk of bags of pot being bought but also talk of "stuff" being over which is obviously not weed or hash as both those are mentioned without it being referred to as "stuff". So very likely these people were spending his money on just weed but hard drugs too. And then she had the gall earlier today to release chats where she is talking about Sushant doing weed. Girl...you are literally smoking bags in his apartment yet have the nerve to talk about him doing pot.

Not to mention even when it comes to the CBD oil, one doesn't know if it was even prescribed or not. One doesn't know if he even knew that it was being mixed in his coffee or tea or whatever.

Don't expect any celebs out there to speak on this. When they haven't so far, why would they now.

Agree.

Imagine buying 17k worth of weed.

Weed in mumbai comes cheap.one packet, which has enough for a big group of people, comes around 300-400 rs. Now imagine, 17k worth of it.

Also can't help but imagine who the hell crushes so much and rolls out joints.damn.

Just one point, weed is referred to as "stuff" generally.

Edited by YoWorld - 4 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I just read first confession is out.. data is erased from SSR computer on June 8th ... Is it true??

OMG.. I am getting emotional what SSR might have gone through and poor girl disha

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where is Mahesh Bhatt? He saw the depression and bi polar in Sushants eyes. He was the first who tried to bury it with a Schizophrenia label.

He knew Rhea very well na, so now question him how much he knows and is involved in this racket.