Spotlights - July 26 : #MishtiMahaan

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Meenu: Ghar aaja Abir, teri ma bulaye re!

Abir: Nahin ma.

Ye bete aur bahuo ke beech ki hai baat 

Suljah lenge hum, zehmat na uthaye aap

Meenu: Tumhe ma ka dard dikhayi nahin deta?

Abir: Par aapko dard hai kya Ma?

Meenu: 

Pin by Zaara khan on Funny... ; ) | Fun quotes funny, Funny school ...

Abir: Let's agree to disagree! Sorry.

Oops I meant, Dekho Ma... 

Udhar Mishti and Kuhu, sulah hone ke baad (we will get to the sulah part later), aage badhte hai..

Haan toh sulah hone par, nikali, sumsaan sadak par, sandal pahen kar hubbies ko wapas lane.

Main Toh Raste Se Ja Raha Tha - Coolie No 1 | Govinda & Karisma ...

Mishti Kuhu Raste se jaa rahi thi

Uber, Ola, Taxi, Riksha ki strike thi

Raste se jaa rahi thi 

sisterhood badha rahi thi

sandal ghuma rahi thi

Ek flying log aaya toh woh kya karein

Aake Kuhu ke pair pe gira toh woh kya karein... 

Timber Lake West GIFs | Tenor

Mishti: Hello Abir, Kuhu is injured. Can you come help?

Abir: Not again Mishti! You seriously think I will fall for this?

Buy Trombae BHAG BHAG BHAG SHER AAYA Half Sleeve Mens T-Shirt ...

Mishti: Kuhu is really hurt! Help!

Kunal: 

CHUTTA NAI HAI !!!!! AAGE BADHO!!!!! - Lolcats - lol | cat memes ...

Family:

December 2016 – Page 13 – Swachh Social Media Abhiyaan

Kuhu: I am dieing! I am dieing!

Mishti: Main tujhe kuch nahin hone dungi!

Main tumhe bachaongi!

Tu theek ho jaayegi!

Main Hercules hoon, log hata dungi!

Best Funny Bollywood Action Scenes GIFs | Gfycat

Mishti bring Kuhu to the hospital πŸ₯³

Abir tracks Mishti... location...City Hospital?

Family: Chalo hospital!!!

Lagaan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

At the hospital:

Mishti and Kuhu:

phoolo ka taro ka sabka kehna hai ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai ...

Family:

my sweet sister .... Images Priti - ShareChat - ΰ€…ΰ€Έΰ₯ΰ€Έΰ€² ...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now the highlight of the episode  smiley40smiley40 smiley40smiley40

Mishti and Kuhu - Sulah ho gayi mamu! Mamu e Mamu!

Bharath on Twitter: "SOP opera for workers! #Budget2019"

smiley10Mishti swallowed her pride and tried to manofy Kuhu because she had promised Abir 

smiley10 Mishti called the publication house and got the magazine cover fixed with KuKu ka cover page 

smiley10 She also told Kuhu that she deserved to be on the cover (opposite to what she said to her in anger during the fight)

smiley10She got annoyed but stayed quiet when Kuhu taunted her calling Mishti Mahan! 

smiley10 She told Kuhu sorry for taking the time to fix the magazine cover

Mishti nahin karti toh hoti #EgoQueen.

Ab kar liya hai toh ban gayi #MishtiMahaan πŸ₯³

Kuhu: 

Us:

Mumbai Police on Twitter: "When Marijuana quotes D villain of 'Mr ...

#Disappointed πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

TRP ke liye, chadhado Abir ki bali πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rajkot mein hamesha auto aur bus ki strike rehta hain kya 🌚🌚

Aur already publish magazine ka cover change kaise hota hain 🌚🌚

Aur yeh hamesha vegetables cart rehta hain kya road pe taki kisi musibat mein logo ko hospital le ja sake 🌚🌚

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago
LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Take a bow PaliπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Kya creativity hai wahhπŸ‘

Lyrics lekh liyaπŸ˜†

Main Toh Raste Se Ja Raha Tha - Coolie No 1 | Govinda & Karisma ...

Mishti Kuhu Raste se jaa rahi thi

Uber, Ola, Taxi, Riksha ki strike thi

Raste se jaa rahi thi 

sisterhood badha rahi thi

sandal ghuma rahi thi

Ek flying log aaya toh woh kya karein

Aake Kuhu ke pair pe gira toh woh kya karein... 

This song is so hilarious🀣🀣🀣

Has has k pagal hogayi main tohπŸ˜‚

Timber Lake West GIFs | Tenor

Seriously  Pali your post are much better than episode🀣🀣🀣

Mishti bring Kuhu to the hospital πŸ₯³

Abir tracks Mishti... location...City Hospital?

Family: Chalo hospital!!!

Lagaan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

🀣🀣🀣 

smiley10Mishti swallowed her pride and tried to manofy Kuhu because she had promised Abir 

smiley10 Mishti called the publication house and got the magazine cover fixed with KuKu ka cover page 

smiley10 She also told Kuhu that she deserved to be on the cover (opposite to what she said to her in anger during the fight)

smiley10She got annoyed but stayed quiet when Kuhu taunted her calling Mishti Mahan! 

smiley10 She told Kuhu sorry for taking the time to fix the magazine cover

Mishti nahin karti toh hoti #EgoQueen.

Ab kar liya hai toh ban gayi #MishtiMahaan 

πŸ₯³

This was it ..🀬 this is what everyone wants ..Abir ko wapas laane k liye sirf Kuhu ko sorry bolna tha Mishti koπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Keep it up Abir πŸ€‘

If Kunal knows 95% Kuhu ki Galti hai..but nobody tells her to say sorry πŸ₯Ί

Saari pareshaani Mishti ko dedo

Ghar chodne se achha tha  Abinal Mishti ko boldete ki  chalo Mann lo Galti tumhari thi say sorry to #cursingqueen πŸ˜‘

Kya logic hai πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This track was brought to us to make us hate Abir πŸ‘ Great iss show Ka name toh Mishti bin BAAT ko bole Kuhu ko sorry Hona Chahiye thaπŸ˜†

Episode Dekh k BP ITNA bada hai ki kya kahu🀑

Us:

Mumbai Police on Twitter: "When Marijuana quotes D villain of 'Mr ...

#Disappointed πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

TRP ke liye, chadhado Abir ki bali πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

SRK Ka gaana Yaad aaraha hai main hasu ya royu Karu main kya karu

Edited by LiNdASoUmZ - 3 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Spotlight itni jaldi😲 itna raw material tha kya? πŸ€£ aur yahaan hum do teen episode se HW Kar rahe the, Woh bhi extra time nikhalke 

Pad liya! Dil Khush ho Gaya! They say - even the biggest of biggest problem have simple solution! Here, the solution was too simple - just mIshti had to say sorry  what a solution πŸ˜³

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pali itne jaldi spot light bhi aagaye.πŸ€—

As usual amazing yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ

As usual har track ki tarah iss track mein bhi hum #disappointed haiπŸ˜”

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agar Mish se Sorry bulvana tha, toh yeh track hi kyunπŸ™„

#TooTooDissapointed

Cannot even believe its the same show which showed a Ladki Breaking Rishta Track!! 

Where are my Mish and Abir who were there before Marriage! Marriage really changes the FL and ML Characterisation in ITV!!!

And Now it is going to be Bachcha track! #NoExpectationAtAll. Cannot believe makers are showing the same old ghisi pitti Infertility track! 

# RantOver

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can't remember Mishti's exact dialogues to Kuhu from that MishNish wedding track before Kuhu reveals to Abir about Kunal spiking Naanchaak's drink. But it's something along the lines of-Ab mujhe kisi bhi cheez se koi matlab nahi...

Mishti's dialogues is my reaction to the episode, the track and the neck track.

Just like everyone ignored Kuhu's rants/curses that day, everyone is conveniently ignoring the fact that she didn't say sorry at all. Kunal was so hopeful while asking, bechara. And this accident could have happened like much before because clearly if it hadn't happened, all those dolts (Mahs and AbhiNal) wouldn't have seen what they wanted to see. Seriously, when they brought the doll house it wasn't a patch up but this one is? And this is the ending to the track? Can't decide if Varun track's end was more disappointing or this one's.

And Kuhu's excuse to not trying to sort out the matter first is that her highness and her Kuhuness are better at handling fashion and stuff? And ofcourse Mishti has to always rescue people on an abandoned, overturned cart.

Abir got one thing wrong. BigBen's interference is needed like he said as a joke the other day to keep Meenu-Kunal at home. Kuhu turned up only because she is scared of her dragon saas. If Meenu hadn't daraaoed dhamkaaoed these two and BP, Kuhu wouldn't have grown a brain.

At the end of the day, it's #MishtiKeVajahSe and #MishtiMahaan. Abir, who once admired Mishti's angry chorniness and who also promised to protect her self respect pre wedding is making her bend time and again. And so is Bade Papa. Two most important men in her life. Her pillars and her support system. 

Great! Fantastic! Everything is awesome!

Edited by Su94 - 3 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am still wondering why did magazine ppl ask NOC from abir?  If that's a goof up by magazine ppl,  they don't need NOC from abir to correct their own fault ?

We are in a position to give NOC only when we have authority over the belonging,  abir was not supposed to be on the cover anyway so on what basis they need NOC, they shouldn't be focusing on NOC , they should be focusing on giving a.written apology to kunal 

This is my theory , its meenu who asked magazine ppl to put mishbir photo on cover page and kuku's photos inside the magazine,  they followed the orders,  now when mishti asked them to change the cover,  they wanted NOC from abir before proceeding πŸ˜† Sorry kuch zyada hi brain use kiya par I felt that wasn't a blooper but a call on purpose,  abir should realise...main makers ko idea de rahi hun,  kuch logic dimag use karoπŸ˜†

Today meenu also said to abir  I could have thrown the sisters out , plan vahi hai uska πŸ˜†

Episode ke baare mein kuch nahi kehna cuz I don't have energy to explain any dailogue any nuance any mannerism or anyone's pov ..πŸ˜†

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I am still wondering why did magazine ppl ask NOC from abir?  If that's a goof up by magazine ppl,  they don't need NOC from abir to correct their own fault ?

We are in a position to give NOC only when we have authority over the belonging,  abir was not supposed to be on the cover anyway so on what basis they need NOC, they shouldn't be focusing on NOC , they should be focusing on giving a.written apology to kunal 

This is my theory , its meenu who asked magazine ppl to put mishbir photo on cover page and kuku's photos inside the magazine,  they followed the orders,  now when mishti asked them to change the cover,  they wanted NOC from abir before proceeding πŸ˜† Sorry kuch zyada hi brain use kiya par I felt that wasn't a blooper but a call on purpose,  abir should realise...main makers ko idea de rahi hun,  kuch logic dimag use karoπŸ˜†

Today meenu also said to abir  I could have thrown the sisters out , plan vahi hai uska πŸ˜†

Episode ke baare mein kuch nahi kehna cuz I don't have energy to explain any dailogue any nuance any mannerism or anyone's pov ..πŸ˜†

YESSS bold is what struck me too and then the way the tracks have been going I thought of @underlined/italic  and let it beπŸ˜‚. I hope we're right yaar and that asking for the NoC has some significance i.e. the return of Meenakshi BigBen Rajvansh-the one who "innocently" switched the rishtas and started a whole chain of events.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su94

YESSS bold is what struck me too and then the way the tracks have been going I thought of @underlined/italic  and let it beπŸ˜‚. I hope we're right yaar and that asking for the NoC has some significance i.e. the return of Meenakshi BigBen Rajvansh-the one who "innocently" switched the rishtas and started a whole chain of events.

πŸ˜†

Fingers crossed ...idhar sab iski wajah se uski wajah se karte rehte hai pata chala main twist toh kuchh aur hi hai πŸ˜†