Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

πŸ˜†

Fingers crossed ...idhar sab iski wajah se uski wajah se karte rehte hai pata chala main twist toh kuchh aur hi hai πŸ˜†

Ya phir koi main twist hai hi nahi and khamakha our hopes were high. Riding too high on disappointment anyway these days. Instead of back to back surprises and twists like earlier, we are only getting back to back disappointments.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su94

Ya phir koi main twist hai hi nahi and khamakha our hopes were high. Riding too high on disappointment anyway these days. Instead of back to back surprises and twists like earlier, we are only getting back to back disappointments.

Don't know where we are heading too ,.I don't want to be tol judgemental or jump to  conclusions, 

it's too draining to analyse the story now ... makers have failed to show us clear point of views these days ..πŸ˜† I mean hum log toh itna analysis kar lete hai aisa waisa ...ordinary janta kitna samajhti hogi πŸ˜†

Su94 thumbnail

Don't know where we are heading too ,.I don't want to be tol judgemental or jump to  conclusions, 

it's too draining to analyse the story now ... makers have failed to show us clear point of views these days ..πŸ˜† I mean hum log toh itna analysis kar lete hai aisa waisa ...ordinary janta kitna samajhti hogi πŸ˜†

bold: 9 pm waale na? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Onyourface thumbnail

bold: 9 pm waale na? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haan πŸ˜† or may be they like this kind of stuff  , gharvale nahi samajte , maa baap nahi samajhte , pati thoda samajhta hai par theek se usko samjha nahi paata πŸ€£ 

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
Su94 thumbnail

Haan πŸ˜† or may be they like this kind of stuff  , gharvale nahi samajte , maa baap nahi samajhte , pati thoda samajhta hai par theek se usko samjha nahi pata πŸ€£ 

Pati samajhta ho par empathise ni kar pata. Mindset ye hai ki beta maayke mein maharaj hai aur damad bankar sasural mein bhagwan. Untouched, unimpeachable. Beti ki bidaai hoti hai, bahu ka GP aur ladki apni identity khokar saare adjustments aur sacrifices karti hai. The 9pm audience or majority Indian TV viewers relate to this the most.

Onyourface thumbnail

Pati samajhta ho par empathise ni kar pata. Mindset ye hai ki beta maayke mein maharaj hai aur damad bankar sasural mein bhagwan. Untouched, unimpeachable. Beti ki bidaai hoti hai, bahu ka GP aur ladki apni identity khokar saare adjustments aur sacrifices karti hai. The 9pm audience or majority Indian TV viewers relate to this the most.

Nahi aisa nahi hai empathise bhi karta hai,  empathy nahi hoti toh apni aur apni wife ke mental peace aur apne future ke liye itna nahi sochta ...uski soch galat nahi hai , kya pura time.ladai jhagda hi hai kya duniya mein 

difference sirf itna hai ki jo duniya ke saamne cool rehta hai woh apni wife ke saamne itna cool nahi reh sakta cuz vo expect karta hai duniya samjhe na samjhe meri wife toh mera intention samjegi ... 

Wife ka bhi fault nahi hai , usne ache se logo ko suna diya par jab tak use samajh aata ki fake patch up karna kisi ko pasand nahi aata ab tab tak bohot der ho gayi thi ... apno ke ehsaan aur pyaar ke tale dab gayi at least ab 5% bhi galti nahi karegi , toh next time kunal kahega 100% galti kuhu ki πŸ˜Ž

Audience ko relatable Lage isiliye wife ko banao zarurat se zyada dukhiyaari and.husband ko zaroorat se zyada atyachaari πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Mishbir can still have difference of opinions ,I respect each one of them when I think from both perspectives but overall I guess the main issue of giving proper treatment to kuhu is left for next track ....this was just an establishment of equations for the main track 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am still wondering why did magazine ppl ask NOC from abir?  If that's a goof up by magazine ppl,  they don't need NOC from abir to correct their own fault ?

We are in a position to give NOC only when we have authority over the belonging,  abir was not supposed to be on the cover anyway so on what basis they need NOC, they shouldn't be focusing on NOC , they should be focusing on giving a.written apology to kunal 

This is my theory , its meenu who asked magazine ppl to put mishbir photo on cover page and kuku's photos inside the magazine,  they followed the orders,  now when mishti asked them to change the cover,  they wanted NOC from abir before proceeding πŸ˜† Sorry kuch zyada hi brain use kiya par I felt that wasn't a blooper but a call on purpose,  abir should realise...main makers ko idea de rahi hun,  kuch logic dimag use karoπŸ˜†

Today meenu also said to abir  I could have thrown the sisters out , plan vahi hai uska πŸ˜†

Episode ke baare mein kuch nahi kehna cuz I don't have energy to explain any dailogue any nuance any mannerism or anyone's pov ..πŸ˜†

The whole Magazine cover goof-up, including it's fix is a blooper, toh NCR toh bahot chhoti baat hai.

Abir and Mishti's pictures were already published on the magazine covers, RV house got several copies of them, so how is it even possible to change them to KuKu after it's published and distributed? Logo ke ghar jaa jaa ke copies toh replace nahin kar sakte na.

So to pacify my logical brain I have to assume that what RV house got were sample copies for their review and magazines are yet to be released and distributed in the market.

Now, if this was the case, then what was the need to create this big hungama over sample covers which anyone from RV house could have called and gotten corrected by the publishing house in the final copies. But I guess we will let this one slip under creative liberty and TV license.

There is one more illogical thing I can think of too, but let's forget that now.

Now the NOC: 

I gathered that it was required because they had already published Abir and Mishti's pictures  on the cover page and now they were going to remove them. So they had to obtain NOC, otherwise AM can raise an issue by taking an objection to replacing them with someone else - which in this case is their family only, but magazine people still have to follow the standard procedure.

If Meenu is behind the NOC then great! I will take her over anyone! She is the only one for me that I understand fully atm and actually enjoy!

Episode ke baarein main toh maine bhi kuch nahin kaha. 

Not sure if you have even read the spotlights, but I have just trolled the parts that I found funny. Wait, but that was actually the entire episode. So yeah, deep writing likhne jais kuch tha hi nahin, toh likhti kya?! 

I really don't want to get into Abir vs Mishti as I am sick and tired of it and I do not even understand the meaning of the plot at the moment to comment as I believe it is only the base of a larger plot - which is the surrogacy track.  

Mishti:

I do not have an issue with how Mishti went about fixing things with Kuhu in the RV house. She was pressurized from every side to solve it on her own and I do not see how else could she have solved it before the deadline. I am glad she didn't say sorry for taking a stand for herself in the fight and just apologized for taking the time to call the publishing house to change the cover. 

What hurt the most in that scene was Kuhu's smug attitude and arrogance! Despicable!

Mishti even got annoyed at one point and wanted to reply back, but she held back.  

Question is: for how long?

Abir: 

I am not able to understand his exact stance at the moment to comment effectively. 

I thought he left the house and then refused to come back even after Mishti repeated asking him was to make a strong point to Mishti that he wants a permanent solution of their fights. Especially since now he is also aware of the fact that it is deep rooted in the sisters childhood.

So till the previous episode, I got the impression that Abir was looking for a more permanent solution from Mishti. He even mentioned aanewali generation and all that.

Mishti even mentioned that years of resentment can't be solved in a day!

But from this episode, it came across as if he was looking for Mishti to resolve and make amends with Kuhu just for the magazine cover issue. So now I am thinking that since Mishti started the 2nd round of fight earlier and then refused to budge when Abir asked her to solve it, Abir thought he needed to take stronger action, like leaving the home, so that Mishti will be forced to fix it - and was not necessarily asking or expecting her to find a permanent solution?!

We may or may not get his further reaction on this matter in the next episode so no way to know for sure. But but he seem to have been convinced and satisfied after learning that Mishti fixed the cover issue with the publishing house and watching the sisters be happy together in the hospital room. 

Mishti helping Kuhu in time of an accident, bringing her to the hospital and taking care of her afterwards doesn't really qualify as a permanent change. She would have done that even for a stranger!

If he concluded the change is permanent based on the fact that since Mishti fixed things with the magazine people by letting go off her initial zidd of not wanting to fix it, and thus being the bigger person and Kuhu appears to be happy with the fix, Mishti has now understood his point and going forward too she will not lose her cool and handle things maturely even if Kuhu remains her Kuhu self and be nasty to Mishti at the drop of a hat. 

Question is: How does Abir think Mishti will be okay with this solution permanently as it is clearly against her nature!? 

----

Anyways, these are the questions that will be answered only going forward.

Because this is not the end - picture abhi baaki hai! 

Jitna Kuhu upar chadegi, utna kabhi neeche bhi aana padega.

Jitna Mishti apni natural instincts suppress karegi, utna ek din volcano ki tarah irrupt hogi.

After all, Meenu described them correctly in one line: 

Kuhu ko taane mare bina chalega nahi aur Mishti ko apni baat kahe bina. 

So this is coming, aaj nahin toh kal!

Also, this Abir and Mishti equation at the moment combined with their upcoming challenge of Mishti not being able to conceive  opens a lot of possibilities in the future. In none of them I am able to see MishBir happy. Will be nice if makers prove me wrong, par filhaal nahin lagta. 

Mishti zidd karna nahin jaanti thi, par dheere dheere seekh gayi. Aur ab phir se try karegi ki zidd karna chhod de...

But chalo, main toh jaanti hi hun ki shadi ka dusra naam hi compromise hai. Toh thoda Mishti ne kar diya! Usne phir se zidd karna chhod diya ab dekhte hai aage...

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago
Su94 thumbnail

Nahi aisa nahi hai empathise bhi karta hai,  empathy nahi hoti toh apni aur apni wife ke mental peace aur apne future ke liye itna nahi sochta ...uski soch galat nahi hai , kya pura time.ladai jhagda hi hai kya duniya mein 

difference sirf itna hai ki jo duniya ke saamne cool rehta hai woh apni wife ke saamne itna cool nahi reh sakta cuz vo expect karta hai duniya samjhe na samjhe meri wife toh mera intention samjegi ... 

Wife ka bhi fault nahi hai , usne ache se logo ko suna diya par jab tak use samajh aata ki fake patch up karna kisi ko pasand nahi aata ab tab tak bohot der ho gayi thi ... apno ke ehsaan aur pyaar ke tale dab gayi at least ab 5% bhi galti nahi karegi , toh next time kunal kahega 100% galti kuhu ki πŸ˜Ž

Audience ko relatable Lage isiliye wife ko banao zarurat se zyada dukhiyaari and.husband ko zaroorat se zyada atyachaari πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Mishbir can still have difference of opinions ,I respect each one of them when I think from both perspectives but overall I guess the main issue of giving proper treatment to kuhu is left for next track ....this was just an establishment of equations for the main track 

Hopefully, jaise aapne socha vaisa hi ho,

lekin jab tak sach na ho, main bold ko hi sach samjhungi. Kyunki every single time, my hopes and expectations are dashed.

And by proper treatment to Kuhu, do you mean justice to Mishti? Ya phir, as per current trend, Mishti will only suffer again. Kuhu ke saath jo bhi ho, sahi ya galat, Mishti par hi backfire hota hai.

I do understand and respect what Abir wants and that he gets doubly upset when Mishti lies to him, but the end result of his emotional blackmail/dhamki was Mishti losing her self respect. Like Mishti herself explained to Kuhu- ye tu mera mahaan banna samjhe yar mera haar. He went about it completely wrong and I don't think he even realises it. I doubt ki for our tasalli we'll even get to see him acknowledging all that Mishti went through behind closed doors. If not to Mishti, atleast in his head-for viewer's sake. 

Out of everything, what seemed to hurt Abir the most was Mishti's fake patch up and what hurt me the most was Abir physically and emotionally distancing himself from Mishti in the whole situation. (Read abandoning.)

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

The whole Magazine cover goof-up, including it's fix is a blooper, toh NCR toh bahot chhoti baat hai.

Abir and Mishti's pictures were already published on the magazine covers, RV house got several copies of them, so how is it even possible to change them to KuKu after it's published and distributed? Logo ke ghar jaa jaa ke copies toh replace nahin kar sakte na.

So to pacify my logical brain I have to assume that what RV house got were sample copies for their review and magazines are yet to be released and distributed in the market.

Now, if this was the case, then what was the need to create this big hungama over sample covers which anyone from RV house could have called and gotten corrected by the publishing house in the final copies. But I guess we will let this one slip under creative liberty and TV license.

There is one more illogical thing I can think of too, but let's forget that now.

Now the NOC: 

I gathered that it was required because they had already published Abir and Mishti's pictures  on the cover page and now they were going to remove them. So they had to obtain NOC, otherwise AM can raise an issue by taking an objection to replacing them with someone else - which in this case is their family only, but magazine people still have to follow the standard procedure.

Episode ke baarein main toh maine bhi kuch nahin kaha. 

Not sure if you have even gone over the spotlights, but I have just trolled the parts that I found funny. Wait, but that was actually the entire episode. So yeah, deep writing likhne jais kuch tha hi nahin, toh likhti kya?! 

I really don't want to get into Abir vs Mishti as I am sick and tired of it and I do not even understand the meaning of the plot at the moment to comment as I believe it is only the base of a larger plot - which is the surrogacy track.  

Mishti:

I do not have an issue with how Mishti went about fixing things with Kuhu in the RV house. She was pressurized from every side to solve it on her own and I do not see how else could she have solved it before the deadline. I am glad she didn't say sorry for taking a stand for herself in the fight and just apologized for taking the time to call the publishing house to change the cover. 

What hurt the most in that scene was Kuhu's smug attitude and arrogance! Despicable!

Mishti even got annoyed at one point and wanted to reply back, but she held back.  

Question is: for how long?

Abir: 

I am not able to understand his exact stance at the moment to comment effectively. 

I thought he left the house and then refused to come back even after Mishti repeated asking him was to make a strong point to Mishti that he wants a permanent solution of their fights. Especially since now he is also aware of the fact that it is deep rooted in the sisters childhood.

So till the previous episode, I got the impression that Abir was looking for a more permanent solution from Mishti. He even mentioned aanewali generation and all that.

Mishti even mentioned that years of resentment can't be solved in a day!

But from this episode, it came across as if he was looking for Mishti to resolve and make amends with Kuhu just for the magazine cover issue. So now I am thinking that since Mishti started the 2nd round of fight earlier and then refused to budge when Abir asked her to solve it, Abir thought he needed to take stronger action, like leaving the home, so that Mishti will be forced to fix it - and was not necessarily asking or expecting her to find a permanent solution?!

We may or may not get his further reaction on this matter in the next episode so no way to know for sure. But but he seem to have been convinced and satisfied after learning that Mishti fixed the cover issue with the publishing house and watching the sisters be happy together in the hospital room. 

Mishti helping Kuhu in time of an accident, bringing her to the hospital and taking care of her afterwards doesn't really qualify as a permanent change. She would have done that even for a stranger!

If he concluded the change is permanent based on the fact that since Mishti fixed things with the magazine people by letting go off her initial zidd of not wanting to fix it, and thus being the bigger person and Kuhu appears to be happy with the fix, Mishti has now understood his point and going forward too she will not lose her cool and handle things maturely even if Kuhu remains her Kuhu self and be nasty to Mishti at the drop of a hat. 

Question is: How does Abir think Mishti will be okay with this solution permanently as it is clearly against her nature!? 

----

Anyways, these are the questions that will be answered only going forward.

Because this is not the end - picture abhi baaki hai! 

Jitna Kuhu upar chadegi, utna kabhi neeche bhi aana padega.

Jitna Mishti apni natural instincts suppress karegi, utna ek din volcano ki tarah irrupt hogi.

After all, Meenu described them correctly in one line: 

Kuhu ko taane mare bina chalega nahi aur Mishti ko apni baat kahe bina. 

So this is coming, aaj nahin toh kal!

Also, this Abir and Mishti equation at the moment combined with their upcoming challenge of Mishti not being able to conceive  opens a lot of possibilities in the future. In none of them I am able to see MishBir happy. Will be nice if makers prove me wrong, par filhaal nahin lagta. Aur iss baar toh rope of hope bhi nahin hai.. let's see.

Bold - arey that's the point na pali , why would AM raise any objection when they themselves aren't authorized to be on the cover at.first place...aapka jab kuch  authority aur right  tha hi nahi usne  toh vo cheen raha hai toh uske liye NOC nahi maangta koi πŸ˜†

the magazine ( if it so worried about standard protocols) would rather worry about kuku taking objection against goof up and writing apology to kunal πŸ˜† Also magazine vale remembered ke andar interview chaap denge but bahar photo kisi aur ki πŸ˜† Itna bada goof up nahi hota hai ...saazish hi hoti hai par zyada brain na chalaun toh hi acha hai 

Mishti said sorry for the line " you don't deserve be on the cover kuhu" ....this was shown in the flashback while she was saying sorry,  nothing more nothing less ....whatever 5% kunal was hinting at , she apologised for that 

Regarding abir ,  I need tomorrow's episode to see what he feels , if tomorrow he gets back to his usual mode with everyone including kuhu it will be a low on his character and establish that magazine ka hi zyada tha ...as of now I feel he was happy mishti didn't try to fake the bond with kuhu but was genuine ...and now she will be cordial ( which doesn't mean she has to be silent but it only means that don't argue with a wall beyond a point cuz it's useless , sometimes we have to go against our own nature for our own  sanity.. this is not suppressing but certainly a style of.adjusting 

Mera bhi OYF style hai mishti jaisa but I don't say cuz kahan koi samjhega hi nahi vahan kya bolna ..... don't you think it's a waste of time

This track was just used to establish equations for next track 

Mishti feels she is suppressed and she will be made to feel useless if she doesn't deliver a kid so kuhu ko approach kar lo 

Abir ka pata nahi,  I feel relieved to know he knows about pregnancy issues but he will hide and maintain distance with mishti,  khud bhi struggle karega aur mishti ko nahi batayega 

Kuhu can take up surrogacy to get the desired limelight,  genuine concern se karegi lagta nah hai...

And.i wonder yeh log abir and kunal se chup kar surrogacy kaise karenge πŸ€£

Dekhte raho tamasha aur kya πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Hopefully, jaise aapne socha vaisa hi ho,

lekin jab tak sach na ho, main bold ko hi sach samjhungi. Kyunki every single time, my hopes and expectations are dashed.

And by proper treatment to Kuhu, do you mean justice to Mishti? Ya phir, as per current trend, Mishti will only suffer again. Kuhu ke saath jo bhi ho, sahi ya galat, Mishti par hi backfire hota hai.

I do understand and respect what Abir wants and that he gets doubly upset when Mishti lies to him, but the end result of his emotional blackmail/dhamki was Mishti losing her self respect. Like Mishti herself explained to Kuhu- ye tu mera mahaan banna samjhe yar mera haar. He went about it completely wrong and I don't think he even realises it. I doubt ki for our tasalli we'll even get to see him acknowledging all that Mishti went through behind closed doors. If not to Mishti, atleast in his head-for viewer's sake. 

Out of everything, what seemed to hurt Abir the most was Mishti's fake patch up and what hurt me the most was Abir physically and emotionally distancing himself from Mishti in the whole situation. (Read abandoning.)

Proper treatment to kuhu means someone shows kuhu the mirror and she realises her faults without arguing ,.the problem is whenever anyone tries to show the mirror kuhu feels that person is biased towards mishti,  these girls don't even have a common person whom they trust πŸ€£ Not sure kuhu ka ultimate hisaab kab aur kaise hoga 

You know a lot of times I have seen abir also apologise to mishti n family when he wasn't his fault or he wasn't even a party in fight , he has apologised on behalf of kunal meenu nishant ( when he left him to die) and the list goes on , does it mean he lost his self respect too for mishti and mishti didn't realise it ? I guess in the end mishti understood what he meant though she doesn't agree ....which is fine in the last track abir also didn't agree with the whole.idea of finding karan's family and apologising but he saw that somewhere thar.will give mental peace to mishti so he did it ,.he didn't agree with mishti but he understood her point,  does that also means suppressing?  Letting some things go for the sake of your ans your partner's wellness is definitely both abir and mishti have done on equal basis 

Leaving the house was wrong, on the flip side I believe if that didn't happen,  abir would have never figured out that sisters can go for fake patch up too , its only after doll story he explored that possibility , otherwise aaj bhi fake hi hi Haha chalta rehta and no one from the family would have figured out 

I am not taking abir as an abuser neither I will take mishti as a victim ... I guess they are a couple who have this kuhu topic a big reason of arguement , they go out of ways,  they realise their mistakes,  they sweetly patch up 

Jitna hum mishti v abir karte hai na , utna maine show mein un dono karte nahi dekha kabhi πŸ€£