Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Proper treatment to kuhu means someone shows kuhu the mirror and she realises her faults without arguing ,.the problem is whenever anyone tries to show the mirror kuhu feels that person is biased towards mishti,  these girls don't even have a common person whom they trust πŸ€£ Not sure kuhu ka ultimate hisaab kab aur kaise hoga 

You know a lot of times I have seen abir also apologise to mishti n family when he wasn't his fault or he wasn't even a party in fight , he has apologised on behalf of kunal meenu nishant ( when he left him to die) and the list goes on , does it mean he lost his self respect too for mishti and mishti didn't realise it ? I guess in the end mishti understood what he meant though she doesn't agree ....which is fine in the last track abir also didn't agree with the whole.idea of finding karan's family and apologising but he saw that somewhere thar.will give mental peace to mishti so he did it ,.he didn't agree with mishti but he understood her point,  does that also means suppressing?  Letting some things go for the sake of your ans your partner's wellness is definitely both abir and mishti have done on equal basis 

Leaving the house was wrong, on the flip side I believe if that didn't happen,  abir would have never figured out that sisters can go for fake patch up too , its only after doll story he explored that possibility , otherwise aaj bhi fake hi hi Haha chalta rehta and no one from the family would have figured out 

I am not taking abir as an abuser neither I will take mishti as a victim ... I guess they are a couple who have this kuhu topic a big reason of arguement , they go out of ways,  they realise their mistakes,  they sweetly patch up 

Jitna hum mishti v abir karte hai na , utna maine show mein un dono karte nahi dekha kabhi πŸ€£

bold: 100% agree. The discrepancy in both situations arises when we realise that Mishti is the victim who apologises and Abir is the bystander who apologises. I definitely did take into consideration the fact that Abir apologised for the magazine cover and got rebuked by Kunal for doing so. I know that bottomline is that he readily apologised for something that wasn't his fault but being that person in Mishti's shoes(i.e. after being subjected to so much humiliation) is a whole different tajurba. 

Edited by Su94 - 3 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su94

bold: 100% agree. The discrepancy in both situations arises when we realise that Mishti is the victim who apologises and Abir is the bystander who apologises. I definitely did take into consideration the fact that Abir apologised for the magazine cover and got rebuked by Kunal for doing so. I know that bottomline is that he readily apologised for something that wasn't his fault but being that person in Mishti's shoes is a whole different tajurba. 

Abir said sorry when he was a victim too , in nishant's case when he was left in the waters  you know leaving someone unconscious in the waters and not doing anything about it is ek taraf ...can't even compare it with 1000 taunts by kuhu ....all I want to say there have been many instances where these 2 have apologised for each other but this time the narrative by the audience is more about only mishti says sorry for the sake of abir and she is being victimised,.may be bcoz there are a lot of females so they can easily relate to mishti but abir's pov is hardly shown or taken seriously in the show too toh audience bhi kya samjegi ,jo dikhta hai vo bikta hai I guess 

Mishti's only fault was she argued with kuhu but not in a tactful manner, she also misunderstood kuhu that she informed varsha about the cover and started the whole I will make big posters,  you don't deserve to be on the posters, I am your jethani so you keep your mouth shut  blah blah.blah ..honestly angry Chorni has a class ...fish market nahi,  that wasn't abir's angry Chorni...that was kuhu's sister not able to control her frustration just like kuhu 

Mishti isn't habitual to say sorry,  not because she doesn't say sorry but because vo rarely galti karti hai aur agar karti bhi hai toh she realises it on her own before anyone points out like the jealousy attack 

thats why it seems much more awkward to us when she goes on sorry spree 

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abir said sorry when he was a victim too , in nishant's case when he was left in the waters  you know leaving someone unconscious in the waters and not doing anything about it is ek taraf ...can't even compare it with 1000 taunts by kuhu ....all I want to say there have been many instances where these 2 have apologised for each other but this time the narrative by the audience is more about only mishti says sorry for the sake of abir and she is being victimised,.may be bcoz there are a lot of females so they can easily relate to mishti but abir's pov is hardly shown or taken seriously in the show too toh audience bhi kya samjegi ,jo dikhta hai vo bikta hai I guess 

Mishti's only fault was she argued with kuhu but not in a tactful manner, she also misunderstood kuhu that she informed varsha about the cover and started the whole I will make big posters,  you don't deserve to be on the posters, I am your jethani so you keep your mouth shut  blah blah.blah ..honestly angry Chorni has a class ...fish market nahi,  that wasn't abir's angry Chorni...that was kuhu's sister not able to control her frustration just like kuhu 

Mishti isn't habitual to say sorry,  not because she doesn't say sorry but because vo rarely galti karti hai aur agar karti bhi hai toh she realises it on her own before anyone points out like the jealousy attack 

thats why it seems much more awkward to us when she goes on sorry spree 

bold: Very valid points in this situation.

And I agree that Abir, having the same principles and a similar conscience like Mishti, doesn't have it easy either. There is a little bias here which is egged on by situations centred around Mishti.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - arey that's the point na pali , why would AM raise any objection when they themselves aren't authorized to be on the cover at.first place...aapka jab kuch  authority aur right  tha hi nahi usne  toh vo cheen raha hai toh uske liye NOC nahi maangta koi πŸ˜†

the magazine ( if it so worried about standard protocols) would rather worry about kuku taking objection against goof up and writing apology to kunal πŸ˜† Also magazine vale remembered ke andar interview chaap denge but bahar photo kisi aur ki πŸ˜† Itna bada goof up nahi hota hai ...saazish hi hoti hai par zyada brain na chalaun toh hi acha hai 

Mishti said sorry for the line " you don't deserve be on the cover kuhu" ....this was shown in the flashback while she was saying sorry,  nothing more nothing less ....whatever 5% kunal was hinting at , she apologised for that 

Regarding abir ,  I need tomorrow's episode to see what he feels , if tomorrow he gets back to his usual mode with everyone including kuhu it will be a low on his character and establish that magazine ka hi zyada tha ...as of now I feel he was happy mishti didn't try to fake the bond with kuhu but was genuine ...and now she will be cordial ( which doesn't mean she has to be silent but it only means that don't argue with a wall beyond a point cuz it's useless , sometimes we have to go against our own nature for our own  sanity.. this is not suppressing but certainly a style of.adjusting 

Mera bhi OYF style hai mishti jaisa but I don't say cuz kahan koi samjhega hi nahi vahan kya bolna ..... don't you think it's a waste of time

This track was just used to establish equations for next track 

Mishti feels she is suppressed and she will be made to feel useless if she doesn't deliver a kid so kuhu ko approach kar lo 

Abir ka pata nahi,  I feel relieved to know he knows about pregnancy issues but he will hide and maintain distance with mishti,  khud bhi struggle karega aur mishti ko nahi batayega 

Kuhu can take up surrogacy to get the desired limelight,  genuine concern se karegi lagta nah hai...

And.i wonder yeh log abir and kunal se chup kar surrogacy kaise karenge πŸ€£

Dekhte raho tamasha aur kya πŸ˜†

She said sorry for not fixing the magazine goof-up on time and not for her comment about not deserving.

It went something like:

Mishti asks Kuhu if she liked the new mag cover photo and in reply Kuhu asks her if she is the one who fixed this?

Mishti then replies that I should have done this earlier... Abir se wada jo kiya tha. Lekin thoda late ho gayi... I am sorry.

In reply Kuhu gives her that nasty munh chadhanewala expression that I have posted on page 1.

After that Mish goes on to say that Kuhu deserved to b on the cover and they show the flashback.

For NOC, accha hai. BB ki saazish is better than all that they are showing. So I am okay.

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maa-beta aaraam se differences discuss kar rahe hain. But I wondered how Abir was planning to keep her from throwing out Mishti and Kuhu when he was physically not present πŸ˜†

Udhar Mishti and Kuhu, sulah hone ke baad (we will get to the sulah part later), aage badhte hai..

Haan toh sulah hone par, nikali, sumsaan sadak par, sandal pahen kar hubbies ko wapas lane.

Pali did you notice? Mishti and Kuhu both wearing heels for the long trek πŸ€£.

Best Funny Bollywood Action Scenes GIFs | Gfycat

I think this says it all smiley37smiley37

Now the highlight of the episode  smiley40smiley40 smiley40smiley40

Mishti and Kuhu - Sulah ho gayi mamu! Mamu e Mamu!

Bharath on Twitter: "SOP opera for workers! #Budget2019"

Mishti nahin karti toh hoti #EgoQueen.

Ab kar liya hai toh ban gayi #MishtiMahaan πŸ₯³

Mishti (mind voice): Iske saath toh hamesha damned if I do, damned if I don't, so might as well. I mean, at least the people I care about will be happy with me again!

TRP ke liye, chadhado Abir ki bali πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I don't think (or want to think) that this was what Abir was really after. Will have to wait and see for that, but Mishti has told him she doesn't want to discuss this anymore so we'll see. 

angelfire78 thumbnail

I am still wondering why did magazine ppl ask NOC from abir?  If that's a goof up by magazine ppl,  they don't need NOC from abir to correct their own fault ?

We are in a position to give NOC only when we have authority over the belonging,  abir was not supposed to be on the cover anyway so on what basis they need NOC, they shouldn't be focusing on NOC , they should be focusing on giving a.written apology to kunal 

This is my theory , its meenu who asked magazine ppl to put mishbir photo on cover page and kuku's photos inside the magazine,  they followed the orders,  now when mishti asked them to change the cover,  they wanted NOC from abir before proceeding πŸ˜† Sorry kuch zyada hi brain use kiya par I felt that wasn't a blooper but a call on purpose,  abir should realise...main makers ko idea de rahi hun,  kuch logic dimag use karoπŸ˜†

Today meenu also said to abir  I could have thrown the sisters out , plan vahi hai uska πŸ˜†

Episode ke baare mein kuch nahi kehna cuz I don't have energy to explain any dailogue any nuance any mannerism or anyone's pov ..πŸ˜†

Arre itna mat socho yaar. That was put in there to make sure Abir got to know the magazine cover was fixed by Mishti πŸ˜†. Unka magazine, unka cover. NOC lena hi tha toh picture dalne se pehle lena tha na naki picture dalne ke baad usse remove karne ke liye!

But your idea is also good. Humein tame Meenu pasand nahi hai. Yeh Meenu ka chaal hoga toh accha hoga πŸ˜†.

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

She said sorry for not fixing the magazine goof-up on time and not for her comment about not deserving.

It went something like:

Mishti asks Kuhu if she liked the new mag cover photo and in reply Kuhu asks her if she is the one who fixed this?

Mishti then replies that I should have done this earlier... Abir se wada jo kiya tha. Lekin thoda late ho gayi... I am sorry.

In reply Kuhu gives her that nasty munh chadhanewala expression that I have posted on page 1.

After that Mish goes on to say that Kuhu deserved to b on the cover and they show the flashback.

For NOC, accha hai. BB ki saazish is better than all that they are showing. So I am okay.

I take it as I am sorry,  tu is photo pe aana sever karti hai and then the flashback was shown in that context so the sorry meant for that statement I feel , vaise bhi 2 sentences ke beech sorry lagaya tha , vaada and dereve sentence ke beech , subtitles mein bhi aise hi tha not specifically attached to one sentence  πŸ˜† So I assume usne flashback sentence ke liye hi worth bola tha , varna vo flashback kis kaam ka 

Main bhi πŸ€£ Kitna maza ayega end mein pata chalega meenu ki wajah se le πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su94

bold: Very valid points in this situation.

And I agree that Abir, having the same principles and a similar conscience like Mishti, doesn't have it easy either. There is a little bias here which is egged on by situations centred around Mishti.

Thanks for understanding 

πŸ‘πŸΌ It has been a tough journey for both of them and both of them have made mistakes,  struggled and paid for it 

somehow the situation always seems to be centred around mishti cuz at the end it's her story and that's how the whole narrative is ...that was clearly visible  during break up more focus was on how abir betrayed mishti and not on what pain he went through losing his father and his love the very next day,  in short losing everything,  mishti still has good support that time but as I say the narrative is such that we tend to think from mishti's perspective....I like her too so no worries for me πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Arre itna mat socho yaar. That was put in there to make sure Abir got to know the magazine cover was fixed by Mishti πŸ˜†. Unka magazine, unka cover. NOC lena hi tha toh picture dalne se pehle lena tha na naki picture dalne ke baad usse remove karne ke liye!

But your idea is also good. Humein tame Meenu pasand nahi hai. Yeh Meenu ka chaal hoga toh accha hoga πŸ˜†.

Main toh makers ko idea de rahi thi πŸ€£ Ke abhi bhi chance hai meenu ki wajah se karna ho toh blooper hai logic wala πŸ˜†

angelfire78 thumbnail

I take it as I am sorry,  tu is photo pe aana sever karti hai and then the flashback was shown in that context so the sorry meant for that statement I feel , vaise bhi 2 sentences ke beech sorry lagaya tha , vaada and dereve sentence ke beech , subtitles mein bhi aise hi tha not specifically attached to one sentence  πŸ˜† So I assume usne flashback sentence ke liye hi worth bola tha , varna vo flashback kis kaam ka 

Main bhi πŸ€£ Kitna maza ayega end mein pata chalega meenu ki wajah se le πŸ˜†

Mishti did say you deserve to be on the cover and sorry na. Mujhe iss baat se khushi hai ki Mishti ne sorry bolne wali kuch baat kiya. Nahi toh aise hi sorry bolte phirti!!