Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaya_Memsaab

If me supporting nepkids cause I think they're talented is "ji hajuri" then your support of outsiders is just to be part of the mob, you're a sheep. 

It's my opinion who I think is talented or not. Learn to respect different opinions. Just because you think Alia is not talented doesn't make a difference, she's a hit machine & No.1 actress of this gen -that's a proven fact. 

As you have opinion we have too she can be no 1 actress in your opinion for me she is just an average nepokid who is overrated and shoved down our throat by her god father kjo who keeps on snatching works from others for her nepobeti .If outsiders gets movies like her even talented tv actors or web series stars Tripiti  would excel too by their hardwork and mind it with their hardwork not just becoz they hadgodfathers in industry who keep on begging for work for aloo.

Edited by TheMockingBird - 3 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I wanted Drashti to work in a web series/originals ..and if this news is true ..and its going to happen..than its great !!!! 

Its a different platform and there is much scope  now days in web series/originals

in terms of role ..content..etc.

The character she's going to play seems quite interesting ..so ya..so happy to know that she will be seen in this series..

looking forward to see her in Moghuls ..

All the best to Drashti and whole team.👍🏼

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Excited to see Drashti back. Drashti has so much potential but I always blame the script. In Madhubala, after the golden initial few months, they made everything a mess! Even her next shows, they made her cry in almost every other week. Specially Pardes, got on my nerves with how bad the script got after just few months. (Expected from Ekta Kapoor) 

But I know, now with the web series. She can broaden her range and show more versatility! Plus from recent pics, she lost a lot of weight and is becoming fitter. Also , online is such a better medium. Indian TV is a mess. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OK people who do you think can play babar and kanzada and the uzbeg lords role in bollywood? in today and in past convincingly 

i think uzbeg lord role should go to ranveer singh 

kanzada to priyanka or kangana (vidya will look much elder) 

Dd will always be my first crush. Always have soft corner for her.

Lol much better overhyped than bw dirt. She has looks and skills better than most so called elite actresses of bw🐷

All d best dd!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 3 years ago

Only time dd was bad in jdj hosting. She was bad at it. Otherwise she is very good actress.

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Only time dd was bad in jdj hosting. She was bad at it. Otherwise she is very good actress.

Yep that's true she was not good at hosting but she was improving but it's good they replaced her .May be she tried to do something new but didn't work for her.