Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

They have changed whole cast what happened 

TellyChakkar has learned that there is alteration in the star cast. The role of Babur will not be played by Ronit Roy but by Bollywood actor Kunal Kapoor who is still re-called for his stint in Rang De Basanti. Dia Mirza is out and now Drashti Dhami is locked to portray Khanzada’s role.

Moghuls will be launched on OTT platform Hotstar.

they wanted Ronit Roy to be paired for younger brother and Dia Mirza for the elder one😕 and they now want Kunal as the younger one and Drashti as the older one. I still don't get why, such a miscast🤔

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LeviOsAa

they wanted Ronit Roy to be paired for younger brother and Dia Mirza for the elder one😕 and they now want Kunal as the younger one and Drashti as the older one. I still don't get why, such a miscast🤔

Drashti and kunal are still okay but dia mirza and Ronit roy was big miscast when it comes playing elder sister to Ronit roy

Edited by TheMockingBird - 3 years ago
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

This project sounds really very interesting and I am very eager to see Drashti Dhami playing a charecter like Khanzada!! 

Edited by moumita.madhuk - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nice to see Dino coming into web shows. I think he has the body language to carry it off atleast.

Might be good see Dino and Drashti together

Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Interesting...hope it will be an equally awesome visualization of this epic story...excited

Pammi91 thumbnail

Sounds interesting .Drashti is beautiful and Dino is handsome. They both are good looking but we have to wait how they act in series.I have not watched Dino's much work and to my knowledge he has not given any wow performance .Drashti i watched MB she was good in some parts but an average actress.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Btw.. I was wondering how similar the story is going to be to Takht. 😆 Nikhil use to work for Karan Johar once upon a time. He has been bitter for a while now. It was rumored things went sour between them and Karan told his friends at the time like Preity and Sharukh not to work for him. He must be enjoying all this backlash Karan is getting. He helped direct “Kal Ho Na Ho” I believe. Someone correct me if I was wrong. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I think its web series not movie.Well wonder how will drashti speak urdu becoz as far i know she is not that good in hindi too

I sincerely hope she works hard. She is getting a decent director and I can’t make excuses for her this around. This is her one time to prove her critics wrong and show that she can act ! 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

I don't particularly enjoy watching Drashti - she's got a very bland screen presence!

Tho the subject matter sounds interesting - will wait for trailer to see if it'll be worth the time!

-Lehar- thumbnail

Eagerly  waiting for the series...my wish to see Drashti  in hostorical  role is going to be fulfilled.