Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaya_Memsaab

Flop outsiders.

Aise outsiders OTT platform pe suited. Put all these bland outsiders including Tripti vipti on all OTT platforms & leave the theaters for the charismatic nepo actors please. OTT deserves their blandness. 

You are hillarious! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

People loved to spend money to go watch Sushant in the theatre. Six out of 9 films were commercial successes. The other two were critically acclaimed successes. Was he also bland according to you?  

Flop outsiders.

Aise outsiders OTT platform pe suited. Put all these bland outsiders including Tripti vipti on all OTT platforms & leave the theaters for the charismatic nepo actors please. OTT deserves their blandness. 

I see your pattern going against the tide to garner some attention from others. Sadly for you your nepo abba also shifted to web with his nepids🀣

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

I see your pattern going against the tide to garner some attention from others. Sadly for you your nepo abba also shifted to web with his nepids🀣

Wow, so supporting so called ''nepkids/insiders'' because i feel they're more talented is to garner attention? I can say the same for you.. you're just part of the herd mentality, you're a sheep who's following the new trend of supporting outsiders to be part of the mob. 

& ''nepkids'' aren't doing webseries -that's for the floppy outsiders like Tripti vipti only. Their movie is being purchased by the OTT platforms with big bucks, they're allowing it only due to the pandemic. Otherwise all these movies would've been released in the theaters. 

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

You are hillarious! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

People loved to spend money to go watch Sushant in the theatre. Six out of 9 films were commercial successes. The other two were critically acclaimed successes. Was he also bland according to you?  

I said ''flop outsiders'' like TV actors Barun, Drashti etc or the webseries actors like Tripti. I'm not talking about hit outsiders like Sushant or Kartik. 

I'm not against outsiders, as you know Kartik is my favorite from this gen, he's an outsider. I just don't like bland overhyped floppies. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I said ''flop outsiders'' like TV actors Barun, Drashti etc or the webseries actors like Tripti. I'm not talking about hit outsiders like Sushant or Kartik. 

I'm not against outsiders, as you know Kartik is my favorite from this gen, he's an outsider. I just don't like bland overhyped floppies. 

Tripti is just starting my darling. Karthik also started out with movies no one would watch in the theatre ! πŸ˜†

Wow, so supporting so called ''nepkids/insiders'' because i feel they're more talented is to garner attention? I can say the same for you.. you're just part of the herd mentality, you're a sheep who's following the new trend of supporting outsiders to be part of the mob. 

& ''nepkids'' aren't doing webseries -that's for the floppy outsiders like Tripti vipti only. Their movie is being purchased by the OTT platforms with big bucks, they're allowing it only due to the pandemic. Otherwise all these movies would've been released in the theaters. 

Yes you are trying to garner attention to your sorry arse by going against everyone in the topic.

I don't support people based on their insider/outsider. I bash Deepika coz I don't like her even though she is an outsider. According to you Deepika is best suited for Draupadi coz she was amazing in padmavat and BM two of her worst reviewed performances so yup you crave for attention by making this absurd claims

They were supposed to release but now the nepids will be sharing the same platform as flop outsider and be ripped apart for their acting (lack of)

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

TV actors are much better than your overhyped nepo kids they atleast  struggle to get overhyped whereas nepokids gets everything in platter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .Overhyped to vo baachpan se hote h .People like you are there for their ji hajuri πŸ˜‚.Tripti is 1000 times better than alia,Sonam and Sonaskhi.

Edited by TheMockingBird - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Tripti is just starting my darling. Karthik also started out with movies no one would watch in the theatre ! πŸ˜†

IKR ise lag Raha Hoga Karthik directly gave Sonu ki Tweety/PPAWA

He also had many flops like AW/Kanchi to name a few

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

TV actors are much better than your overhyped nepo kids they atleast  struggle to get overhyped whereas nepokids gets everything in platter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .Overhyped to vo baachpan se hote h .People like you are there for their ji hajuri πŸ˜‚.Tripti is 1000 times better than alia,Sonam and Sonaskhi.

If me supporting nepkids cause I think they're talented is "ji hajuri" then your support of outsiders is just to be part of the mob, you're a sheep. 

It's my opinion who I think is talented or not. Learn to respect different opinions. Just because you think Alia is not talented doesn't make a difference, she's a hit machine & No.1 actress of this gen -that's a proven fact. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

If me supporting nepkids cause I think they're talented is "ji hajuri" then your support of outsiders is just to be part of the mob, you're a sheep. 

It's my opinion who I think is talented or not. Learn to respect different opinions. Just because you think Alia is not talented doesn't make a difference, she's a hit machine & No.1 actress of this gen -that's a proven fact. 

And that last thing she is, is a β€œself-made” person. There societies who highly value to that. And laugh at people who get everything handed to them on a platter. 

That is also a FACT! 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago