Frequent Posters

ru.qayyah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He seemed like a sweetheart.❤️

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I remember there were posts here mocking him whenever there were news about him extending help during calamities. People said he was n attention seeker, wanted publicity and what not. He was always mocked here and there were derogatory comments on him. 

There were many such comments on him on SM. 

We never have good stuff to say to others... People take some sort of sadistic pleasure in mocking and bringing others down.. Specially celebs.. We dont realise they may read it and it affects them. They may come across such comments at their lowest and it feels like shit. Kitna aasaan hota hai kisi ke baare me buri se buri baat bina soche samjhe likh dena.. Lekin itna hi mushkil hota hai jab ye baat khud par aati hai.. 

Be sensitive.. Be sensible.. Mind ur words.. Be very very careful about what u say

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

So beautifully put. This one hits hard. I feel like i have grown up watching him right from his first role as Preet.

He had so much more to offer, a true intellect who unfortunately didn't live long enough for people to see his potential.

You did well Sushant...I hope you are no longer hurting.💔

:(

I don’t know anything about afterlife or anything but I hope he is able to see all the love pouring in for him, and even though it is too late, it is bringing a smile on his face finally! :(

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

His ascent from TV to movies was truly admirable! Now I'm remembering his first movie that I watched, Kai po che, where he died and regreting that tragic parallel with his real life. I have no idea what he was going through and I can't even begin to understand those emotions, but only hope and wish he knew even in those most difficult moments, his existence mattered, he mattered! He was a GREAT talent, gone way too soon! Truly disheartened to realize we lost him, can't say he is in a better place as I don't where he went, but can say that while he was here, he made this earth better with his existence. Rest in peace, Sushant. You were loved! ♥️

He has such beautiful handwriting...not to mention the zeal to learn and excel!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_eGjt8Dh71/

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

https://youtu.be/58r8MDf5sxQ

This is my fav song of Sushant. He looked so handsome and endearing. He made such simple dance moves larger than life. Compare it to Sara who barely moved or enhanced the steps 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

https://youtu.be/58r8MDf5sxQ

This is my fav song of Sushant. He looked so handsome and endearing. He made such simple dance moves larger than life. Compare it to Sara who barely moved or enhanced the steps 

:(

waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Been listening to this on loop today, one of my fav songs. Today, it’s providing me with a sense of melancholic peace.

https://youtu.be/HFX6AZ5bDDo

Edited by waitforit1 - 3 years ago

This is heart breaking..💔

His Fan club.

Sushant Singh Rajput FC

@its_sushant_fc

·

This is my last tweet cuz this Twitter means nothing to me now I made this account only for him and today I know I won't be able to love anyone else like I love him I love him since 2008 and this trauma will remain with me till the last breath of my life #RIPSushant

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I watched Chhichore in his honor today. I had never got around to seeing it before. So sad that this movie revolved around spreading a good message about not committing suicide but it didn't help Sushant. I hope he finds peace in the hereafter.