Let's celebrate Sushant and remember him for his greatness - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

OMG.😲....I opened my Face book and the first thing that comes up is SSR....OMG...this is unbelievable....what happened ...I am sorry I am just too shocked and blabbering right now...OMG OMG.....RIP Sushant😭

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He was the ONLY celebrity I used to stalk on Twitter for quite some time. I remember him from Pavitra Rishta, even though I've not seen it's single episode. Just caught a few glimpses when my family was watching that TV show, and there was something understated and magnetic about him, that I would pause for a few seconds whenever I saw him on screen.

He came across as a shy, introverted, well read, decent guy, in intellectual and spiritual pursuit. Extremely talented artist who was yet to get his due. 

So many possibilities aborted, a sad loss for Bollywood.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He was such a good actor. 🥺

Very few actors are able to transition successfully from TV to films...specially outsiders.... and Sushant did it so effortlessly. 👏

Definitely an inspiration for many aspiring actors.

His contribution off-screen deserves huge applause as well.👏

A tragic loss

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shocked.

What a talented young man with a bright bright future. Did some a amazing work in movies as well, Kai PO Che, chicchore, what sparkling screw presence. 

rare example of looks, talent, all gone.

This is so sad, my heart goes out to him and his family. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel really sad even though I wasnt a big fan of his. He had done some really great work, was a big inspiration to many outsiders and TV celebs. It bothers me that this happened. Only if someone had been there to stop him...

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/YKcmMmJlKNk

This was a great movie along with the songs. Sushant was really good in his role .

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I used to watch him when he was casted as Preet in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil. I loved him in that show. 

It is so distressing knowing that this young man was suffering silently, never once assuming the extent of his mental and emotional pain. Life is so incredibly precious, and the concept of death is even more petrifying. To know that he chose death over life, because he found living more terrifying is beyond painful. I pray that he is in peace and in a better place. 

Let this be a reminder for us all. Just because someone is smiling, laughing, or seemingly happy - does not mean that they don’t have their own personal demons to deal with. We should always strive to be kind and empathetic, without being rude or condescending. It could take one more act of unkindness to validate a vulnerable person’s feeling of worthlessness - yet it can also take one act of kindness that unbeknown to you, has given them the hope and strength to face another day. 

I’m so sorry Sushant. I’m so sorry for your suffering and pain. 💔💔

Beautifully written eulogy by you 👏👏

Still can’t digest the news 💔💔

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I used to watch him when he was casted as Preet in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil. I loved him in that show. 

It is so distressing knowing that this young man was suffering silently, never once assuming the extent of his mental and emotional pain. Life is so incredibly precious, and the concept of death is even more petrifying. To know that he chose death over life, because he found living more terrifying is beyond painful. I pray that he is in peace and in a better place. 

Let this be a reminder for us all. Just because someone is smiling, laughing, or seemingly happy - does not mean that they don’t have their own personal demons to deal with. We should always strive to be kind and empathetic, without being rude or condescending. It could take one more act of unkindness to validate a vulnerable person’s feeling of worthlessness - yet it can also take one act of kindness that unbeknown to you, has given them the hope and strength to face another day. 

I’m so sorry Sushant. I’m so sorry for your suffering and pain. 💔💔

So beautifully put. This one hits hard. I feel like i have grown up watching him right from his first role as Preet.

He had so much more to offer, a true intellect who unfortunately didn't live long enough for people to see his potential.

You did well Sushant...I hope you are no longer hurting.💔

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

So beautifully put. This one hits hard. I feel like i have grown up watching him right from his first role as Preet.

He had so much more to offer, a true intellect who unfortunately didn't live long enough for people to see his potential.

You did well Sushant...I hope you are no longer hurting.💔

I’ve had tears streaming since finding out. Growing up watching him as a TV actor and then finding out that he had killed himself was painful to process. My cousin had also hung himself at 26 years of age so I really tried to empathise with both these poor souls. But even then, I couldn’t put myself in their shoes, because I wouldn’t know what that level of pain and despair would feel like. The only way I could look at life through their lenses is by imagining a world that no longer has colour. A dimmed world, surrounded by a fraternity who did not care about his existence. 

All I pray is that wherever Sushant is, it be colourful and vibrant ❤️

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’ve had tears streaming since finding out. Growing up watching him as a TV actor and then finding out that he had killed himself was painful to process. My cousin had also hung himself at 26 years of age so I really tried to empathise with both these poor souls. But even then, I couldn’t put myself in their shoes, because I wouldn’t know what that level of pain and despair would feel like. The only way I could look at life through their lenses is by imagining a world that no longer has colour. A dimmed world, surrounded by a fraternity who did not care about his existence. 

All I pray is that wherever Sushant is, it be colourful and vibrant ❤️

May they both rest in peace. Amen.