Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I agree with Greatmaratha. Putting up a water mark or some logo would be a good idea!
PixieDust91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I donno about this issue. I think we should let innactive members stay. But if they don't make their first post in 60 days, they should be removed.
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yah Its True it wouldn't be unfair to remove all inactive members.

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And I Think they don't have time to come in india-forums i think the most people have like 0 post they might not have time and also we should let those inactive members to participate !!!
Edited by VishakaGal12 - 19 years ago
Delight thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well whats wrong with leaving them as it is?.............Vijay is trying to get more IF members and deleting them would decrease it..........their membership to IF isnt bothering us so just let them br inactive...except multiple identities...that shudnt b allowed

Totally agree with you.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
delight-nxt tyme u wanna quote plz use the quote button on the top right of the posts so its easir than copy/paste and a lot clearer........i was reading ur above post and i was like wait a minute that sounds a lot like me wow our writting style i waaay 2 similar and then i noticed dat u copied my post........lolz i dun mind u quoting me but plz make it clearer nxt tyme and this is 2 all memebers
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

I see what you mean Barbie about the problem of copied updates, but the thing is that removing inactive members wouldn't necessarily solve the problem. Anyone could copy updates, from an IF-Dazzler to a Newbie. Being inactive or having no posts doesn't necessarily mean they could be copying updates. Due to everyone's personal lives and circumstances, it's not always possible to logon daily and we shouldn't penalize them if they can't.

Also it's understandable that some people may be too shy to post. I know I was really shy and it actually took some courage on my part to make my first post...šŸ˜³, so I don't think we should penalize them either.

We're almost at 20,000 members now and sending out individual e-mails just wouldn't be feasibleā€¦

Hopefully we'll find a good solution to the problem of copying updates. A lot of our Coolbies have put messages at the beginning of their updates urging others to please not copy and lets hope that people heed these warnings and think twice before copying the hard work of our updaters.<></>

es Anjali, I agree with u .. There will be people who feel shy to post .. I was a shy person .. I used to read the updates and dint post anything but after 2 days i started posting it

*~Princess_K~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with PixieDust and |iami5o4|

preity*zinta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: |iami5o4|

How about just sending all the inactive members an email asking them wheter or not they want to be part of the India-Forums and if not then their account will be automatically deleted.

yah i agree wid barbie.. buh too read updates on the site you don't have to be a member do you?? i don't think you have to be a member to read anything on the site.. u just have to be a member to post or reply to something..and for the ppl wid 0 postz it wouldn't matter to them cuz dey can juss browse da forum wid out makin an account