Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 25 days ago

suta i believe you missed some posts while cleaning up, also i have a query, no warning level 15 limits rule for a repeated rule breaker? you guys were very quick 1 yr backsmiley36 is baat pe de dena warning level what can i say

https://imgur.com/a/aZyznXF

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5360885?pn=23

in vanshraj cc a disgusting fight broke out and the mod was like begging to stop, why no warning level to the person, thread lock? the person is still repliying in the same thread. tagging relevant mods for that

you guys give us warning level rise just to shut up the discussion bt dont even take these things seriously.

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 25 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pls don’t delete anything yet mods want to read this mast kalesh 🍿

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Pls don’t delete anything yet mods want to read this mast kalesh 🍿

Mast kalesh..

Good one!! smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

suta i believe you missed some posts while cleaning up, also i have a query, no warning level 15 limits rule for a repeated rule breaker? you guys were very quick 1 yr backsmiley36 is baat pe de dena warning level what can i say

https://imgur.com/a/aZyznXF

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5360885?pn=23

in vanshraj cc a disgusting fight broke out and the mod was like begging to stop, why no warning level to the person, thread lock? the person is still repliying in the same thread. tagging relevant mods for that

you guys give us warning level rise just to shut up the discussion bt dont even take these things seriously.

As I am CM in both channels, I am responding here.

For YRKKH, reports are cleared within 24 hours of being made. If a post has been missed, please report it and it will be dealt with. As for WLs, we cannot share who is getting a WL and who isn't. We cannot share what action we are taking apart from what you see.

For Vanshaj, we will decide what to do once mods get a chance to look at all the reports and posts.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: skanthan

My issue here is with a couple members - will not mention names - who cancelled me simply for liking the TV show character, Anamika and talking a tad too much about her on a couple Simran Kaur ATs and for believing in reincarnation etc along with other issues. Unfortunately, one member played nice with me and had me sharing excerpts from an Anamika fanfic, which I and a young woman in Mumbai were working on, on one of the Simran Kaur appreciation threads. See, she knew very that sharing fanfics and supposedly talking on an appreciation thread about a role played by the actor thread was opened for is totally against the rules and I did not know that, nor did I know sharing my personal thoughts about Anamika or a certain Hindu belief was making her uncomfortable. Only on the "last day", she and her bully friend burst out at me and humiliated me so much and nothing was done about it. Only I was repremanded by the admin of the AT threads forum. According to them, I accepted that I knew I was breaking rules. - Later on, I read my reply to a PM that was sent to me by the AT forum admin and saw I made a typo, ie.: I said "I know I was breaking rules." What I meant to say is "I didn't know I was breaking rules." I must have tried to explain myself and apologized half a dozen times and they continued berating and insulting me. Even elsewhere, one of them called me Mr. Pathetic knowing there won't be consequences for it. They never let me apologize or explain myself, never let me rectify anything.

Now tell me. Was I wrong for:

1. Liking the TV show churail, Anamika?

2. Believing in reincarnation or thinking I knew a woman similar to Anamika in a past life?

I get it. An AT is not a place to share fanfics or personal thoughts even about a character role played by the actor the AT was opened for and I should not have done that. But at that time, I didn't know I did anything wrong. But the admin of both Simran Kaur Hundal AT's knew I was breaking rules. Why did she let it go on for so long - about a year from February 2015 until January 2016 - until things went spiraling out of control? Just so she can have a pathetic excuse to proverbially "kick me where it hurts" and humiliate me just because I am a man? And so what if I like Anamika more than Simran Kaur Hundal's other two roles? And so what if I, as a Hindu, believe in reincarnation and memories of past lives? Who was that admin and her bully friends to judge me for my personal belief?

Also, why is it that on this site, a member who simply said they don't like so and so TV show character or couple or finds them annoying gets repremanded even though they were not using foul words towarads or bashing the characters, the actors who played those roles or the fans. But nothing for someone who not only expresses their dislike of a particular character, but all out bashes that character, abuses and harasses that character's fanbase etc, i.e: pointing fingers on the opposite fan base's beliefs, morals, ethics etc, calling them obsessed, stupid, pathetic etc.

In all my years on this site and on YouTube, I have found that people who are fans of the villains, aka the dark shaded characters, or misunderstood characters with dark or unusual pasts, aka the grey shaded characters, tend to be far more tolerant and accepting than the fans of the protagonists, aka the light shaded characters, of differing views even if they disagree with those views.

Vent/concern/grievence over. I seriously needed to get some stuff that was bothering me for over 8 years off of my chest. Thank God I found this thread. Now I feel a bit better after getting this off my chest.

Welcome back to the India forums. smiley1

You brought up a 12-year-old forum issue in your complaint against a few members. You shared your grievance here, and we noted the points you've mentioned. We sympathised with you for experiencing pain due to a forum-related problem.

Today, our India forums are a vibrant space that is constantly expanding and changing, with a lot of fascinating new features added on a regular basis.

We sincerely hope you enjoy yourself this time around and connect with like-minded individuals so that, you can keep exchanging ideas and viewpoints.

Every person who is a part of this community is valued and respected.smiley1

Edited by Viswasruti - 25 days ago
skanthan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Welcome back to the India forums. smiley1

You brought up a 12-year-old forum issue in your complaint against a few members. You shared your grievance here, and we noted the points you've mentioned. We sympathised with you for experiencing pain due to a forum-related problem.

Today, our India forums are a vibrant space that is constantly expanding and changing, with a lot of fascinating new features added on a regular basis.

We sincerely hope you enjoy yourself this time around and connect with like-minded individuals so that, you can keep exchanging ideas and viewpoints.

Every person who is a part of this community is valued and respected.smiley1

Thank you so much for your kind words, Viswasruti! Since I joined India Forums in early 2007, I really enjoyed all the discussions I took part in. But since the last few years, I have been mostly inactive due to shows that I have watched are no longer aired and I have not found anymore good serials to watch and discuss about. Hopefully someday. In the mean time, I will try to find some non serial realated forums and threads here on India Forums and join in. smiley1

Edited by skanthan - 25 days ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: skanthan

Thank you so much for your kind words, Viswasruti! Since I joined India Forums in early 2007, I really enjoyed all the discussions I took part in. But since the last few years, I have been mostly inactive due to shows that I have watched are no longer aired and I have not found anymore good serials to watch and discuss about. Hopefully someday. In the mean time, I will try to find some non-serial related forums and threads here on India Forums and join in. smiley1

There are many non-serial forums here now.

1 Writers Corner https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/231

2 Music Corner https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/102

3 Current Affairs https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1623

4 Indian Mythology https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/582

5 Sensational South https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/551

skanthan thumbnail

The forums you listed look good.

Mythology Forum - I personally prefer the words, history, tradition, scripture etc used in reference to Indian culture and Hinduism. - looks interesting and would probably be a safe space to talk about various Hindu concepts such as reincarnation, memories of past lives etc.

Music Corner looks like a good place to talk about one's favorite songs, singers etc.

Writers Corner and Fan Fiction - Thank God I read the rules of those forums before sharing my Anamika Season 2 fanfic, which has 2 self inserts there. I got to know before hand that self insert fics are banned on those forums.

But I am sure that aside from those, there are other forums which I would be quite interested in.

Thank you for recommending the above listed forums with me.

Edited by skanthan - 20 days ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

As I am CM in both channels, I am responding here.

For YRKKH, reports are cleared within 24 hours of being made. If a post has been missed, please report it and it will be dealt with. As for WLs, we cannot share who is getting a WL and who isn't. We cannot share what action we are taking apart from what you see.

For Vanshaj, we will decide what to do once mods get a chance to look at all the reports and posts.

for vanshraj old discussion thread is closed and new one opened, so is any action taken? I see same member interacting with mod cid there so doesn't look like mod is bothered.

In first page only some member is saying I hope no other forum member comes, is some forum is father's property now? Why gatekeeping 😂😂

For yrkkh the vibe is better not much toxicity thanks if you guys have taken any action I hope the forum remains this way.

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

for vanshraj old discussion thread is closed and new one opened, so is any action taken? I see same member interacting with mod cid there so doesn't look like mod is bothered.

In first page only some member is saying I hope no other forum member comes, is some forum is father's property now? Why gatekeeping 😂😂

For yrkkh the vibe is better not much toxicity thanks if you guys have taken any action I hope the forum remains this way.

For Vanshaj, we cannot share any action except what you might have seen publicly.

For YRKKH, we will continue to monitor and do the best we can.