Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lmao, this thread is hilarious. Looking at the pictures of the girls in flats it's crystal clear that Anushka, Sonam, Deepika, are no taller than 5'8 at an absolute maximum.

Aishwary Rai is 5'6 1/4. This was the height read out in her stats in the Miss World pageant. So no, she is not 5'7.

Sushmita Sen's stats were also given for the Miss Universe pageant; she's 5'9. None of these girls are taller than her.

There's no way Kangana is 5'8; just one inch shorter than Sushmita!

And Priyanka is 5'5 according to her Miss World stats. https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/most-beautiful-miss-world-winners/#MissWorld2000%E2%80%93PriyankaChopra

Going by this there's no way Kareena and Parineeti are 5'5. They're probably around 5'3/5'4.

I'd take people's testimonies that they are 5'10+ and have met these actresses in real life (that too in flats or barefoot!) and they were the same height, with a massive chunk of salt.

Edited by Amara_B - 4 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amara_B

Aishwary Rai is 5'6 1/4. This was the height read out in her stats in the Miss World pageant. So no, she is not 5'7.

No, it wasn't. Here's the link to the pageant where they read out her height.

https://youtu.be/XrRSugBiE88?t=3923

Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

No, it wasn't. Here's the link to the pageant where they read out her height.

https://youtu.be/XrRSugBiE88?t=3923

That's surprising, in the written stats she's listed as being 5'6 1/4, maybe they rounded up for the televised session? Or the written stat isn't accurate...

Edited by Amara_B - 4 years ago
TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

after seeing these pics I thought that he must be 5'5 or something but just checked he is 5'9 and there is no need for him to be this insecure about his height. I realised that hell his costars are huge so it makes sense😆

Google is not at all reliable on celebs height. He is mostly 5'7.
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Idk but Kangana, Alia, Shraddha, Kareena all seem smaller than these heights...

Kangana looks more like a 5"4-5"6, Alia looks like 5"1ish, Shraddha looks 5"2-5"4 and Kareen looks 5"4 at the most...

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ok guys but here's the real question.... how does it matter how tall they are? These are actors not models. (albeit some are model turned actors)...

It's funny though how so many of the shorter actors are the ones who packed the most punch..... madhubala, meena kumari, nutan, jaya badhuri, Waheeda rehman, Rani, Alia..

Banned

[Post Removed]

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Deepika and Anushka are definitely 5'9

and Alia is probably 5'4 or 5'5 with heels, making her about 5'3 ish

Priyanka 5'6 Parineeti a little less than a inch shorter at 5'5

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Deepika is very very tall..definitely closer to 6 ft. Seems likely that she stopped the bouffant hairstyle and goes for chapaat oily look to not appear taller than she is..Only HR, Abhishek will look tall/ taller standing next to her..without having to add heels to their shoes etc.

Bebo is also not 5'5..I think she is 5'4/ 5'3, but atleast never looked like a kid like Alia..

I thought even Sonakshi was 5'9..I might be mistaken though..

Aish and Jacky seem to be 5'7.

This is so funny