why we are not getting divinely beautiful actresses now ?

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

like madhuri, sonali bendre, aishwarya rai,

y?? all actresses are just average smiley26

the only beauty i worshipped recently is anushka shetty

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tripti Dimri is beauty personified!!!

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Tara Sutaria is very beautiful. So is Shraddha.. but I guess even they are previous gen now. The new generation is a let down looks-wise. Although, I believe the kids of current actors/actresses.. so Raha's generation are blessed with amazing looks. Soha's daughter is sooo cute/pretty and so are Kareena's sons.

982283 thumbnail

I will give you the reason. The industry will not like it. Madhuri, Sonali and Aishwarya were ALL OUTSIDERS. They were selected for their beauty among other things amongst millions of others. We do not have a lot of those today.

Ananya is the prettiest among the nepos. But I don't consider her divine or anything. But Tara and Shradda are way prettier then her. But again Shraddha is almost over. And Tara never went anywhere career wise.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shraddha is Beautiful but not as Beautiful as those beauties,

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

Shraddha is Beautiful but not as Beautiful as those beauties,

Yeah I think Deepika and Sonam came closer then Shraddha actually. But Shraddha has been one of the most beautiful entrants in recent years. She lacked screen presence and acting skills though.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The last gorgeous newcomer were Sonam and deepika. Alia is cute but not like super gorgeous

Back then,Beauty or acting skills was the criteria to become a heroine.These days any random looking or zero acting talented people become a hero or heroine,all they need is connections in BW or genes from BW celebrities.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kill me really but I am really liking this Saiee Manjrekar girl without make up really beautiful. I mean her features are good.

I like Kiara or Tripti, but even then cannot compare them with Sonali, Tabu, Manisha from the 90s. smiley44

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am sure there are so many beautiful girls in India. But the industry has changed so much. All the producers backing the nepokids or who is comfortable wearing a bikini. It used to be where actresses join the Bollywood for great memorable roles but not anymore.