Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If they are wearing mid or high top shoes they are most probably wearing heelsImage

TrustNo1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

You never noticed how Deepika, Katrina, Anushka ALL bend their legs whenever they stand next to him? Not to mention the heels that SRK, Salman and Saif and Shahid have been incorporating into their footwear? And they tuck their jeans at the back to hide it.

Fun fact: the height difference battle is INFUSED into the choreography when they film dance songs. A perfect example is Ishq Shava. Pretty much every other move, they try a different trick to disguise their height difference. Check it out right now.

lmao this is obviously edited. Anushka is obviously taller than SrK but here she just looks like giant.
TrustNo1 thumbnail

Rdj is probably the most insecure actor when it comes to height πŸ˜‚ haven't seen any guy wearing as much as heels as him

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Some people just 'look' tall... I think its to do with their body proportions... Dp looks the tallest of the bunch..

Even athiya looks really tall but apparently she is shorter than sona in the above picture...

1163026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Rdj is probably the most insecure actor when it comes to height πŸ˜‚ haven't seen any guy wearing as much as heels as him

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Athiya was towering over Nawaz by a good 4/5 inches and throughout the movie she was in flats so I doubt she’s any less than 5’9. More but not less.

Sona usually wears super high heels and her frame is big which makes her look taller than what she is.

In guys ARK is the tallest I think.

807116 thumbnail

Sorry repeated post instead of editing.

Edited by flipfl0p - 4 years ago
807116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

This is not correct at all.

I've stood right beside Deepika Padukone when I worked as an extra on one of her early movies and she was wearing FLATS, she was shoulder-to-shoulder with me, and I am 5'11”.

Who knows? May be, you are lying about your height.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs2FiMrGzlE

At 8 min, Farhan literally measures her height.

Edited by flipfl0p - 4 years ago
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

after seeing these pics I thought that he must be 5'5 or something but just checked he is 5'9 and there is no need for him to be this insecure about his height. I realised that hell his costars are huge so it makes senseπŸ˜†
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

According to Google rk is 5'11 and vd is 5'9 how is that even possible.πŸ€” because according to Google alia is 5'2 and there was only minor difference between her and vd whenever I have seen them together whereas in front of rk she looks so small.