Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Dude was a rage when there was no social media back then . All the trashy indian soap male leads today  are wannabe of Sujal Garewal . Kahin to Hoga was the only saas-bahu show which ran due to the male lead, that too an anti-hero 

This!

Did you guys know he auditioned for Piyush coz Piyush was supposed to be the main lead; but Ekta took him on board as Sujal. 

But Rajeev became so popular that they changed the storyline and killed Piyush. The actor playing Piyush even mentioned this in an interview several years after the show ended. 

The goody goody Piyush was supposed to become the audience fav, but women went crazy over Rajeev.

Infact I started watching KTH coz that's all the kids in my school used to discuss during lunch break and I used to be like, what the heck are these people talking about.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

Does anyone think a producer/writer should change a specific storyline just to hold onto an actor playing the character? Sadly Rajeev left because he did not want to do a particular storyline, didn't he? There wasn't any other reason?

He left coz they wanted to show Sujal rape Charu after he had a misunderstanding with Kashish and they separated.

Rajeev said his fans loved the character coz he was committed to Kashish even when she was married to another guy, so there was no way Sujal would stoop so low for revenge.

Jeetendra stopped him from leaving first time and Ekta promised to improve the story but nothing happened. Coz of all the illogical stuff, Rajeev refused to stay the second time they tried to stop him. That is why Ekta was so pissed. I think Ekta's granny also liked Rajeev a lot and Jeetendra also tried to stop him. She was pissed that an actor she made famous was walking out on her.

She tried hard to kill his career but Rajeev had become too big a craze by then. That made her more mad coz she couldn't do anything to stop him from getting good work.

I think Time Bomb was Indian TV's first season limited episodes show. He has done a lot of good, never seen before (till then) stuff on TV. Sach ka Samna, Time Bomb, etc.

PS: Just saw you guys have discussed all of this. I read the posts after commenting.😆

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Don’t know why anyone is even surprised by how sick and twisted Ekta Kapoor’s mindset is. I just want to shake her and ask ‘WHO HURT YOU EKTA!?’ WHO was this man you loved, that fell off a bridge and lost his memory of you. Who was this man that came back with a new face, green eyes, taller build and dramatically squeaker vocal chords? WHO! 

Clearly she has some kind of grudge against a certain person because all she does is kill off her characters, recycle them with a new face and memory then have the same dead actor return as a complete new character!

*coughKAVYANJALIcough*
*coughKZKwithPrem&Mukti* 

*coughKTHPIYUSH*  

I’ll never forgive Ekta for all the shit and trauma she made my teenage hormones go through. Because of her, I was scared to fall in love with any TV show couple because she was gonna kill em off anyway. 

she used to break almost all couples of her shows.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

It's just too creepy & sick. 

Imagine if she ends up making KTH2 ðŸ˜†I thought Ekta would have had another iconic show lined for season 2 by now. 

THAT was what she tried with Haq Se. She had hinted at getting Kashish-Sujal back when she was planning Haq Se. Aamna refused.

So finally Ekta's fantasy of hooking up Sujal-Charu came true via Haq Se🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

she used to break almost all couples of her shows.

I don’t think there was a single couple that she hasn’t broken up. The only steady relationship that remained consistent was 200 year old Baa and her lifeline through 20 generations of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. 

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Actually Ekta had a problem with Rajeev even long before the Charu track . Rajeev used to question Sujal acting out of character , for e.g slapping Kashish in hospital or ruining his relationship cos of Rishi . Ekta obviously couldnt tolerate it 

Omg yes. I remember in one episode Sujal was supposed to be in US and the script said Sujal will reach India in 2 hours from US or Australia, I don't remember which country.

Rajeev was livid, he was like how can you have a dialogue like this. You think ppl are stupid that they will believe 2 hours me someone can reach India from US. 

Ekta on KWK called Rajeev 'TV's Salman Khan', she meant it in a bad way but when KJo questioned if she hated Salman, she was caught in a fix and went 'No, no. I love Salman'🤣 It was sooo funny to see her face.

Silpa20 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I don’t think there was a single couple that she hasn’t broken up. The only steady relationship that remained consistent was 200 year old Baa and her lifeline through 20 generations of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

bold-😆

This is the reason I stopped watching her shows totally after kyunki kahani ended.

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

bold-😆

This is the reason I stopped watching her shows totally after kyunki kahani ended.

I still soldiered on with some of her shows because once upon a time I was a young teenager who still believed in giving 10 chances. I think all logic died when in one show, the heroine testifies against the hero in court and accuses him capable of murder (all because she was pissed off after being misled to believe by the vamp that her hero-BF had cheated on her). 

Pretty much the logic broken down below -

Heroine (👺) Your honour, I do think that Angad killed that person’. 

Judge: What evidence do you have? 

Heroine: if a man can sleep with another woman than he is also capable of killing a person in cold blood. 

*sentenced to lifetime in prison* 

😳

Silpa20 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I still soldiered on with some of her shows because once upon a time I was a young teenager who still believed in giving 10 chances. I think all logic died when in one show, the heroine testifies against the hero in court and accuses him capable of murder (all because she was pissed off after being misled to believe by the vamp that her hero-BF had cheated on her). 

Pretty much the logic broken down below -

Heroine (👺) Your honour, I do think that Angad killed that person’. 

Judge: What evidence do you have? 

Heroine: if a man can sleep with another woman than he is also capable of killing a person in cold blood. 

*sentenced to lifetime in prison* 

😳

angad.it must be kyph.it is better to not find logic in TV shows specially the long running ones.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

This!

Did you guys know he auditioned for Piyush coz Piyush was supposed to be the main lead; but Ekta took him on board as Sujal. 

But Rajeev became so popular that they changed the storyline and killed Piyush. The actor playing Piyush even mentioned this in an interview several years after the show ended. 

The goody goody Piyush was supposed to become the audience fav, but women went crazy over Rajeev.

Infact I started watching KTH coz that's all the kids in my school used to discuss during lunch break and I used to be like, what the heck are these people talking about.

Wow I didn't know that. She made the right call giving him the Sujal role, he was perfect for it. 

Edited by TheGladiator - 4 years ago