Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 22 days ago

Media have now picked this up and are making articles about it, and now people are criticising rk fans and also rk is getting insulted and that is all because of this behaviour of his fans, this what happens when the abuse and gunda behaviour gets out of control, we have been saying for a long time that rk fans are being too abusive and their behaviour is crossing limits. 

Yes not all rk fans are abusive, but there is a group of them who are so abusive, vile and will go after anyone who has any opinion on rk

https://twitter.com/pinkvilla/status/1785587162437796198?t=iFMu9jcj_LhTRKk65I1Oew&s=19

Edited by zara321 - 22 days ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critique Crusaders

His fans are getting inspiration from ‘Animal’ ?smiley36

This is very saddening and I hope this is addressed and not get brushed under the carpet. smiley20

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Eww those pictures. He should cover up.

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: zara321

Media have now picked this up and are making articles about it, and now people are criticising rk fans and also rk is getting insulted and that is all because of this behaviour of his fans, this what happens when the abuse and gunda behaviour gets out of control, we have been saying for a long time that rk fans are being too abusive and their behaviour is crossing limits. 

Yes not all rk fans are abusive, but there is a group of them who are so abusive, vile and will go after anyone who has any opinion on rk

https://twitter.com/pinkvilla/status/1785587162437796198?t=iFMu9jcj_LhTRKk65I1Oew&s=19

Yaha hi dekho how they were after me for reporting it apne fandom ke logo ko protect karne ke liye 

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

His fans are getting inspiration from ‘Animal’ ?smiley36

This is very saddening and I hope this is addressed and not get brushed under the carpet. smiley20

Pata nahi 

https://x.com/alfiyastic/status/1784995997472489716

She hasn't been online after this only liked one comment 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Yaha hi dekho how they were after me for reporting it apne fandom ke logo ko protect karne ke liye 

I know, I have been through it aswell over the years on this Forum and also on twitter

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shameful. If they are found guilty, it is 3-5 years behind the bars and lifelong stain. Is it worth it to destroy your life after a stupid celebrity who doesn’t even care of your existence? 

No words for the trauma of that girl. 

Edited by e1t53e - 22 days ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Fans, here and anywhere on SM,should allow people to have an opinion. Any discussion or debate is welcome..that is why we are here. The mocking and ridiculing only makes it worse for their idol.