Any Rajeev Khandelwal Fans Here DTN pg70 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Ekta has her ego above everything, she herself killed a show which was one of the landmark shows of those days. And how pathetic was the storyline for which Rajeev had to leave? Ekta wanted Sujal to rape Charu in order to take revenge from kashish for her betrayal. This storyline and the sick idea did not go well with Rajeev, who knew very well that this track might end all the reasons why sujal was so much loved by the audience.

And why on earth is ekta so obsessed about Male leads sleeping with their sister in laws? I am so glad that Rajeev backed out and ultimately ekta did what she wanted, she made the replacement sujal marry, sleep, do rubbish with Charu .. I am just so glad that iin my head idea of sujal garewal ends with Rajeev's exit.

And she did not only leave with that, she chose one of the worst and most wooden actor to play sujal. 

Actually Ekta had a problem with Rajeev even long before the Charu track . Rajeev used to question Sujal acting out of character , for e.g slapping Kashish in hospital or ruining his relationship cos of Rishi . Ekta obviously couldnt tolerate it 

[/QUOTE]

I never liked Kahi to Hoga. Because it's story was so twisted. The only show I liked of elta was kahi kisi roz. Ekta Kapoor has some vile idea of relationship.. I am so glad Rajeev knee better and quit the show before it was too late.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

How many times kashish married/almost married in the show.piyush,sujal,fake engagement with Akshat,almost marriages with swayam and Tushar who was sujal but nobody knew,she married/fake married an old man too who was her sister's fil.then she was about to marry Abhishek Piyush's twin brother then finally married replacement sujal.kashish was also butchered.replacement sujal married charu.kth was totally ruined.

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

How many times kashish married/almost married in the show.piyush,sujal,fake engagement with Akshat,almost marriages with swayam and Tushar who was sujal but nobody knew,she married/fake married an old man too who was her sister's fil.then she was about to marry Abhishek Piyush's twin brother then finally married replacement sujal.kashish was also butchered.replacement sujal married charu.kth was totally ruined.

KTH must have been the only show to have the most engagements & weddings that almost happened. You're absolutely right, Kashish was also butchered, her character totally ruined & the show. I wonder how she went through filming one engagement after another. Aamna should have also left the show. It was hard but I tolerated the whole show because I carried on watching coz of Aamna. 

Edited by TheGladiator - 4 years ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like him outside of this forum and it really took focus away from here to see him for who he is and not from his fans perspective.

Had the most annoying fans on this site, circa 2005 and beyond including moderators who have this attitude that they're somehow more sane than other TV fans. Newsflash, you're still in the same boat!!

He's not the great actor to come out of TV, though Aamir was a great attempt, it's more about his personality and how he treats people on reality shows that's the pull for me.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Ruin case

JayaBachan thumbnail

Don’t know why anyone is even surprised by how sick and twisted Ekta Kapoor’s mindset is. I just want to shake her and ask ‘WHO HURT YOU EKTA!?’ WHO was this man you loved, that fell off a bridge and lost his memory of you. Who was this man that came back with a new face, green eyes, taller build and dramatically squeaker vocal chords? WHO! 

Clearly she has some kind of grudge against a certain person because all she does is kill off her characters, recycle them with a new face and memory then have the same dead actor return as a complete new character!

*coughKAVYANJALIcough*
*coughKZKwithPrem&Mukti* 

*coughKTHPIYUSH*  

I’ll never forgive Ekta for all the shit and trauma she made my teenage hormones go through. Because of her, I was scared to fall in love with any TV show couple because she was gonna kill em off anyway. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 4 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Rajeev and Iqbal patched up after she had panga with them, and she went back to them I believe. She herself could not repeat a sujal and angad and she can never remake a sujal and angad.

[/QUOTE]

*Glides into the comment section holding a Diya (flame) that hasn’t been extinguished since 2005. Paro ain’t got shit on me* 

I’m a simple person. I see the word ‘Iqbal and Angad’ in once sentence and I log in to comment smiley36

Edited by FingerFetish - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Don’t know why anyone is even surprised by how sick and twisted Ekta Kapoor’s mindset is. I just want to shake her and ask ‘WHO HURT YOU EKTA!?’ WHO was this man you loved, that fell off a bridge and lost his memory of you. Who was this man that came back with a new face, green eyes, taller build and dramatically squeaker vocal chords? WHO! 

Clearly she has some kind of grudge against a certain person because all she does is kill off her characters, recycle them with a new face and memory then have the same dead actor return as a complete new character!

*coughKAVYANJALIcough*
*coughKZKwithPrem&Mukti* 

*coughKTHPIYUSH*  

I’ll never forgive Ekta for all the shit and trauma she made my teenage hormones go through. Because of her, I was scared to fall in love with any TV show couple because she was gonna kill em off anyway. 

I hated Ekta too for how she used to stab my emotions through putting my favorite characters into the most unimaginable situations....But she is also the reason I found my Sujal and Prem(Harshad wala) whom I have loved like no other fictional character...So you see, I am clearly divided between hating and loving hersmiley26smiley36

I have only watched 3 of her shows so far- Kutumb, Kahii Toh Hoga and Kis desh mein hai mera dil....Didn’t have it in me to watch Tere Liye after what she did to KDMHMD so left it abandoned half way through! 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I hated Ekta too for how she used to stab my emotions through putting my favorite characters into the most unimaginable situations....But she is also the reason I found my Sujal and Prem(Harshad wala) whom I have loved like no other fictional character...So you see, I am clearly divided between hating and loving hersmiley26smiley36

I have only watched 3 of her shows so far- Kutumb, Kahii Toh Hoga and Kis desh mein hai mera dil....Didn’t have it in me to watch Tere Liye after what she did to KDMHMD so left it abandoned half way through! 

I only started watching KTH when Sujal has already fallen off the bridge so I never had a chance to watch Rajeev & Amna’s chemistry. I know I know, despite Ekta being SO twisted, I do have to thank her for introducing one of my favourite characters/couples. I LOVED PREM! Holy flaming hell, he was sooooooooo GOALS! *fans flushed face*. I had my face plastered to the TV everytime he went on a yelling match against his family when standing up for Heer. Who would have thought hearing him threaten to burn the world if they so much as breathe a word against her - would be the hottest dialogue ever to be said. In fact, might show the clip to my fiancée to teach him a thing or two about learning how to fight against my in laws 🤣🤣

I watched a lot of her shows but most memorable (before she butchered it) was Kis Desh, KZK (only Prem & Mukti saga) AND KAISA YEH PYAR HAI <—— hating the female lead with every fibre of my being but the main hero (Angad) was my first HUGEST tv crush. I’ve rewatched the show on YouTube 50 billion times just for him! ☺️

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

He's indeed one of the best actors in India. Due to quarantine, o watched Kahin toh hoga and ohh damn how good was he as Sujal garewal, he was a dream, I totally fangirled 😍

Where?

I too don't like Divyanka.