Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 4 years ago

One way to define it is Time pass trash.

Some of the scenes and dialogues are so artificial.. seems like rip-off from foriegn shows. But would not have happened in Indian setting...

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

One way to define it is Time pass trash.

Some of the scenes and dialogues are so artificial.. seems like rip-off from foriegn shows. But would not have happened in Indian setting...

They try hard to attempt something like sex and the city... But Samantha or Carrie look classy  & these people end up looking trashy.๐Ÿคฎ

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Yeah. At the end I really disliked all the 4 girls for their stupidity.

Spoiler alert:

Kriti dump's a nice guy and starts dating a married man. She also kisses her ex husband who is now married to someone else.๐Ÿ™„

Damini is dating and in love with jeh but is pregnant with Milinds child.๐Ÿ™„

Siddhi is the most annoying. She hooks up for rebound purpose. Always stalking her ex. When ex comes back all the way from US for her she rejects him.

Bani- The worst actor. She leaves Liza in the middle of the wedding for freedom. Liza was a celebrity & bani was after her to accept their relationship in public which she does later. And is very sweet and nice to bani.

All characters are shown very selfish, despicable & horny.๐Ÿ˜

yaar she did Arjun dirty 

He was willing to wait to

Btw she shown some top advocate lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ n guy saying it's open marriage n she blv and also start sleeping with him ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway good one time watch 

Season 2 is lot better lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah I watched season 2 yesterday. Season 1 I watched last year. It's a show made with good production values and a film centered around women + has the LGBT angle too. But but - what a let down!

All the lead characters are unlikeable, highly selfish and dumb! In real life, such self-centered people wouldn't have friends.

Also, all their stories lacked depth, and were extremely superficial. For example, the whole Sayani Gupta investigative novel, what is so controversial about it that gets her into trouble? Nope, none of that is shown. But her unncessary stupid scenes with Jeh are shown repeatedly as if they mean anything.

Don't even get me started on Bani's character. For one, she is a really bad actor. And on top of that, her character is also an asshole. Worst combination ever. She brings Samara Kapoor out from depression and trauma only to push her back into it again. What a bitch.

Maanvi Gagroo's character is so childish, she irritates the hell out of me. Like, you spent the entire season 1 not knowing what you want, but even in season 2 she is just as clueless. No character growth whatsoever.

The only person I sort of liked was Kirti Kulhari. Hers was a good performance. But again, the character was stupid. She gets a steady, loving boyfriend who she ditches to sleep with a married man and tolerates her mess of an ex-husband and even kisses him. 

I really am jobless this quarantine which is why I sat through this mess. Otherwise why in god's name would one want to waste 10 hours of their time over such cocky, vain, uppity characters.

Edited by ponymo - 4 years ago
RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I wasn't impressed with the trailer, but I binged season 1 so quickly so I'll give it a shot. I can't wait for Made In Heaven though, it's a league of its own

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Yeah I watched season 2 yesterday. Season 1 I watched last year. It's a show made with good production values and a film centered around women + has the LGBT angle too. But but - what a let down!

All the lead characters are unlikeable, highly selfish and dumb! In real life, such self-centered people wouldn't have friends.

Also, all their stories lacked depth, and were extremely superficial. For example, the whole Sayani Gupta investigative novel, what is so controversial about it that gets her into trouble? Nope, none of that is shown. But her unncessary stupid scenes with Jeh are shown repeatedly as if they mean anything.

Don't even get me started on Bani's character. For one, she is a really bad actor. And on top of that, her character is also an asshole. Worst combination ever. She brings Samara Kapoor out from depression and trauma only to push her back into it again. What a bitch.

Maanvi Gagroo's character is so childish, she irritates the hell out of me. Like, you spent the entire season 1 not knowing what you want, but even in season 2 she is just as clueless. No character growth whatsoever.

The only person I sort of liked was Kirti Kulhari. Hers was a good performance. But again, the character was stupid. She gets a steady, loving boyfriend who she ditches to sleep with a married man and tolerates her mess of an ex-husband and even kisses him. 

I really am jobless this quarantine which is why I sat through this mess. Otherwise why in god's name would one want to waste 10 hours of their time over such cocky, vain, uppity characters.

Ok I changed my mind, not watching this and moving onto something else. I don't think I can sit through what you just desrcibed. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Well I was forced to watch season 1, should be renamed to Four Obnoxious Gits.  Completely unlikeable characters, highly privileged elite women constantly complaining about oppression, nothing redeeming about any of them, terrible show, waste of time. 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Season 1 was okayish. Season 2 is dog shit.  

Bani is a terrible terrible actor. 

Siddhi character was the worst / most annoying / unlikeable out of the 4  .. Every time she starts to talk it felt as though my ears were bleeding and to top it all , she was given a stand up comedy gig .. ๐Ÿ˜ต

They tried forcing sex scenes here n there to look "cool" .. I wonder how many women keep their bra on throughout the intercourse .. The bra is the first one to go .. Those sex scenes looked more like bra commercials .. ๐Ÿ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

The characters are too much of a wannabe but no moral backbone. They think feminism ke naam par they can promote vulgar behaviour 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Well I was forced to watch season 1, should be renamed to Four Obnoxious Gits.  Completely unlikeable characters, highly privileged elite women constantly complaining about oppression, nothing redeeming about any of them, terrible show, waste of time. 

bro who will force u too watch anything๐Ÿคฃ chakar kiya ha akhir