Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the info which no one wanted to know lol

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Like leti hu kahi upsc me aa na jayein.

OMG no no no....I am crying for Raveena😭......while the hard working women laborers, kaam wali bai....dhobhis and all the women who work in the offices or take care of their homes...get a vacation when on periods.....yayyy...so lucky🥳

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Like someone said how it didn’t stain her clothes because they were throwing water at her. That explains why the song was so sexy. Her and Akshay were dating and even was engaged at one point

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I feel she has all the right to say that she was on her periods. It's wrong on the part of the media to sensationalize this aspect. 

Lekin khair unki bhi rozi roti hai. And here we are with this "news", of which we dunno what to do! ðŸ˜†

YourCat thumbnail

TMI what's next, i wasnt wearing any chaddi in a song, but celebs needs to find ways to stay in news while lockdown

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Like someone said how it didn’t stain her clothes because they were throwing water at her. That explains why the song was so sexy. Her and Akshay were dating and even was engaged at one point

Tampax Super :)

Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 4 years ago
TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=Shaitan-Haiwan]

Raveena Tandon's Shocking revelation: I was on my Period while filming Tip Tip Barsa Pani

Raveena Tandon's sensual and the most iconic song Tip Tip Barsa Pani is admired even today. Now, her shocking revelation has curated a plethora of questions that only hint at the excellence of the song...

And what shall I do with this info?

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

its not tmi. she just said shes on her period. whats the big deal. majority of women when they are on their periods feel like sh*t. SO she meant she was able to perform despite feeling like Sh*t

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

what funny now though. is that when I watch the song, I and the world will know she was on her period.