Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey nice part.. the realization of normalcy and peace which Prerna experienced in her home.. was beautifully described.. and her first lesson from Rishab was quite needed because I felt the whole decision of revenge was on impulse and not well thought about.. just because of the bad memories resurfaced. Anyways I missed their romance in this part ☹️ I still hope they go for honeymoon 😁❤️😋. Anyways please continue soon .. take care :)

Edited by aisha_ranbir8 - 4 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Prerna is going to observe him and learn from the best

I love how you wrote that part where he explains her about the roles that he plays in life and that blur lines. Such a unique idea it was 👏

Story jaldi khatam ho jayegi 😒

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

As always amazing update. Was waiting for the parts were she started joining the office and understand the businessman Mr Bajaj.

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks all I will respond to you all individually later this evening but I’m not planning on ending this so I’ll write more than 18 if this is popular

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Thanks all I will respond to you all individually later this evening but I’m not planning on ending this so I’ll write more than 18 if this is popular

Word Count: 0

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Yaaayyyyyyyy.... Yyyiippppeee.....

Hhhuuuurrraaayyyyyu....🥳🥳🥳🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🥳🥳🥳

😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗all for you....

And there's no place for if this story is popular..... We always wait eagerly for your updates .....

Oh I just noticed now that you have changed the title 😛....you removed the number 18...Thank you 🤗.....you could use PreRish Moments for the title instead of just Moments.... 😃

Edited by esha143 - 4 years ago
Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another lovely update Jagruti as always. This is one of my favourites and I am glad that you decided to continue it beyond 18 moments. I am sure all your readers are happy with this decision.

Looking forward to next moment

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see that the topic is changed from 18 moments to many more moments.

Waiting for the next one.

🥳👍🏼

jagrutid thumbnail

Thanks new one later today

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see that the topic is changed from 18 moments to many more moments.

Waiting for the next one.

🥳👍🏼

thanks that’s very kind of you - and I did change the title