Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

ap author hai hum nahi ☹️

Good point ☺️

jagrutid thumbnail

Hi all - here we go, what a week I’m glad we’re close to the end of it. Hope to see you all at the other side of this. Let me know what you think.

11. Gracefully grey

“Congratulations on the award sir” Said Rishabs driver as Rishab and Prerna stepped into the car after the business award ceremony. Per every other year Rishab had won the most influential businessman award.

“Thank you Patrick” Replied Rishab in his own way.

Later turning to prerna beside him who smiled. She was very proud of him. Although Mr Bajaj was tired he looked smart in his black suit and Perna just as elegant as she did in the black saari as they left the house.

“Have you thought about where you’d like to go on honeymoon?” He said focusing the conversion on what he cared about more and that was her.

“Not yet” she said, “aapne?”

“Aap se fursat kaha milti hai hame.” He said not realising how sweet that sounded. No he hadn’t given it much thought.

In a matter of minutes the driver had pulled into the venue at which the after party was being held.

Prerna could see Mr Bajaj was in no mood for a party yet he was too polite to stand up the party that had been held for his own success.

“Leave the keys with me Patrick I’ll drive back I don’t intend to waste any more time than necessary here. You should get home to your family”

It was the little things such as this Mr Bajaj did that Prerna admired.

As they entered the venue Mr Bajaj held out his arm for Prena to circle.

They both gave one another a comfortable look and then walked in.

Attendees were quick to approach him with there wine glasses and make chit chat.

In a moment where two of them were alone Mr Bajaj whispered to Prerna by his side.

“Next year you’ll be receiving this award not me.”

“ I’d like to see you as business woman of the year.”

“We’ve been married for a week Mr Bajaj you promised me marital bliss to begin with at least.”

He nodded telling her he hadn’t forgotten.

She broke off to a couple who looked for her attention Rishab watched how elegantly and effortlessly Prerna had merged into his life. In every setting she did him proud.

One other thing Rishab did notice is how Prerna managed to attract the most dashing young entrepreneurs in the party, tall dark handsome younger men.

Their age difference as a couple was something he pondered for the first time.

A early exit and on the way home from the party In the car Prerna calls Kuki to wish her good night and let her know her Pa had won!

Kuki was ever so happy to hear the news

Love you beta now go to sleep and don’t bother the Nanny we”ll be home soon.

Goodnight sweet heart says Rishab from beside prerna before the call ends.

Mr Bajaj notices the way Prerna puts her hand to her temple area of her head and opens and shuts her eyes for a moment.

“Are you okay?” He asks concerned.

“Just a headache that’s all” says prerna.

Mr Bajaj passes her a bottle of water that sits in the compartment behind his gearbox.

He stops the car at the next petrol station so they could pick up pain killers.

The store turns out to be one of those that surprisingly more like a supermarket.

Whilst Prerna walks off to the Medicines isle Mr Bajaj walks in a different direction when something he normally doesn’t pay any attention to catches his eye - hair dye.

Brilliantly brunette, and gracefully grey said the taglines on the boxes well he knew which one of those he was.

Meanwhile Prerna who walks to the till with a few things she has in her basket sees a little girl maybe a couple of years younger than Kuki stood with her mother.

Whilst Prerna is preoccupied Mr Bajaj pays for their purchases including his without his wife noticing.

Feeling a tug at her Sari prerna looks down the child’s smile and her Rosey cheeks melt her heart.

“What’s your name?” Prerna asks the little girl and she replies with a little lisp.

“Sneha”

As one would expect prerna looses her chain of thought thinking about the little baby girl that once was hers.

Mr Bajaj having overheard steps in.

“that’s a lovely name” he says smiling at the little girl and later nudging Prerna out of her daze.

After a moment she returned to the here and now.

“Shall we get going?” He asks and Prerna agrees.

Sometime later as Prerna walks down from having checked on Kuki she finds Mr Bajaj looking through the paper shopping bag from earlier.

“I asked George to return it” she says from a far.

Creeping up to him, Prerna stops before him and looks up into his eyes a for second before reaching up to put a stay strand of his hair back in its place. “Aap jaise ho theekh ho” a rare informal reaction from Prerna he didn’t expect.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Mrs Bajaj, I was looking for my lighter.” If a man had a way with words and a reputation to protect it was Rishab. Her eyes went dramatic for a moment and then gave in she couldn’t take him on. “I’m off to bed.”

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail

Thank you for coming back to read another

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

🤣🤣 Bajju bhi na 😆 I am looking for my lighter. 😆 best line ever. 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

End what do you mean 😡🤬

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I love how their dynamics have changed. Rishabh has this idea to change his hair colour and Prerna stops him.

Koi tum se pyaar kare toh tum jaise ho, vaise kare... agar tumhe uske liye badalna pade ya usse tumhare liye, toh vo pyaar saccha nahi.. kyunki sache pyaar main aisi khamiyon ki koi jagah nahi hoti..

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice Update and kind of something that none could have thought

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update loved it

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So glad to read this first thing in the morning. Loved it.

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey loved it !! Beautifully written !! Prerna making him realize her acceptance of him in every form.. beautifully captured .. Please continue soon.. eager to read more.. take care :)