Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey loved this part... It was my favorite ❤️ !! The beautiful emotions of their understanding and respect and the love that follows was so beautifully written.. loved it... I loved the transparency in their relationship. Please continue soon :) take care :)

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

Hey loved this part... It was my favorite ❤️ !! The beautiful emotions of their understanding and respect and the love that follows was so beautifully written.. loved it... I loved the transparency in their relationship. Please continue soon :) take care :)

Hi thanks for reading ! This seems to have gone down well with a lot of you. I wrote something completely different to start with then came to this. Round the houses 🏠 😂 Come back for the next one !

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved all the little moments you've created with a series of connected, yet not connected updates. This Prerna is different. Though we all will love to see her in the show, par we all know aisa nahi hoga.

I have a wish. Till now Bajaj is the one who is in better control of things and Prerna is working her life around her husband and her new found love for him. I would love to read how this Prerna will react or act when he takes a step back or is in vulnerable state himself on personal or business front. How is she going to take control of him or the situation.

Looking forward to reading more such moments.

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Loved all the little moments you've created with a series of connected, yet not connected updates. This Prerna is different. Though we all will love to see her in the show, par we all know aisa nahi hoga.

Thank you glad you enjoy this. I’m pleased to be able to share the things that come to mind here on i.f

A lot have said prerana is different I’ve always struggled to understand her in the show so I’m just writing when feels right / true of human emotions to me.

I have a wish. Till now Bajaj is the one who is in better control of things and Prerna is working her life around her husband and her new found love for him. I would love to read how this Prerna will react or act when he takes a step back or is in vulnerable state himself on personal or business front. How is she going to take control of him or the situation.

The thought has certainly crossed my mind so I will write something which hopefully you’ll enjoy and will feed your curiosity on that side of Rishab.

Thank you and keep reading and commenting. All means a lot

Looking forward to reading more such moments.

Word Count: 0

Discolights thumbnail

Aiyooo. Your reply makes me so happy.. I am so excited

Now this makes me impatient for the future update, though I know you are propbably busy to post anything this week😆

Ek reader ki majboori, I will be waiting

Thank you!

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Aiyooo. Your reply makes me so happy.. I am so excited

Now this makes me impatient for the future update, though I know you are propbably busy to post anything this week😆

Ek reader ki majboori, I will be waiting

Thank you!

thanks will try to update this week if I can

Discolights thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

thanks will try to update this week if I can

I will be waiting

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I like this Prerna a lot. She is trying to this perfect wife to him in her own way.

I liked their talk on Pregnancy. Though she didn't reveal her concerns about it to him, he understood knowing her past and assured her that she would be pregnant only went she is ready and when she wants it.

Lovely update, continue soon.

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

I like this Prerna a lot. She is trying to this perfect wife to him in her own way.

I liked their talk on Pregnancy. Though she didn't reveal her concerns about it to him, he understood knowing her past and assured her that she would be pregnant only went she is ready and when she wants it.

Lovely update, continue soon.

Thanks glad you liked it

Discolights thumbnail

When is the next update expected 😊