chupke chupke(humtv)mira sethi,oSmAn khalid butt,sohai ali abro,ali sa

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.oyeyeah.com/drama/mira-sethi-to-appear-in-drama-alongside-osman-khalid-butt/

Discussion Thread Rules 

1) No comparisons between actors or shows. Comparisons between two characters are allowed but comparisons between two actors are not allowed. 

2) Please avoid discussing other actors or shows unrelated to the topic.Members are free to discuss the actors playing in the drama including their other projects however bringing random actors or shows into the discussion is not allowed. If members want to discuss other actors or shows then they are always free to open a new topic. 

3) No personal chit chatting. The threads are to there to discuss the dramas so any chatting related to the drama or the actors who play in the drama is allowed. However do not chit chat about anything else including your personal chat. Members are advised to use the chat club of the forum for that. 

4) No bashing any actors. There is a very thin line between bashing and criticising. As per the IF rules members are free to criticize an actor however bashing them is not allowed

5) No bashing any members of the forum. Members can disagree with a fellow member's opinion or statement and can counter argue regarding the same. But, members are not allowed to get personal with other members and bash them or offend them in anyway. 

6) If members feel someone is offending any member or actor please report them immediately. Do not get involved in arguing with them otherwise you will held as responsible as the offender.

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

They look too serious to be casted in a comedy show. Let's see if it works.🤓

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

okb might be good in comedy but me no like him

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

okb might be good in comedy but me no like him

same here.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

is he the mpth parody guy?

Tfs.. 

Look at Ali Safeena's hair style.🤣

I think there'll be a lead female opposite OKB. Coz Meera is playing his sis.

And I am exited for Arslan. He made me laugh hard by his comic videos on MPTH.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

is ali safina in this too? <3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

is ali safina in this too? <3

unfortunately yes🤢