Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

that is my girl, and why I love her. Never fake up for sympathy of the internet.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She knows which way the cookie crumbles. She's always been politically correct and this is no exception. Doesn't make Rohit Shetty less of an MCP though.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Ek faaltu comment ne already sexist misogynist bana diya tha. Kat na clear karti toh Internet  ke pitchfork warriors jaane kaun kaunse ist bana dete isko.😆

Koi dimaag ka istemaal nahi karna chahta. Bas Internet pe ek line Padho aur talwaarein nikaal lo.

Rohit toh bohut dimag chala ta hain na.. in sabke beech Katrina ko unfollow kar diya. How intelligent. Not petty at all ðŸ˜†

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

One explanation, though very unlikely, is that the buzz for the movie isn’t as good as they were hoping and KJo thinks this controversy will affect the multiplex numbers.  

The audience that runs to watch Rohit Shetty films doesn't care about any of this. Sometimes I wonder if these internet controversies even reach the general audience. They probably don't. That single screen viewer that goes to watch some maar dhaar action isn't watching or reading Film Companion interviews and probably has no clue what stan twitter is trending. These are just storms in a teacup. 

Even fans themselves forget in a week. Nobody has a long memory for outrage. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

One explanation, though very unlikely, is that the buzz for the movie isn’t as good as they were hoping and KJo thinks this controversy will affect the multiplex numbers.  

The more likely explanation is that Rohit has thrown a fit behind the scenes and they are worried about how this will affect promotions.  Let’s see what tomorrow brings. Clearly removing the quote from the original interview yesterday didn’t do the trick 🙄.  

I just read this tweet...

https://twitter.com/SarcasticCrazen/status/1237060962051657728?s=20

And found Katty's team really did ask all her fanclubs to STOP the trend ASAP. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Rohit toh bohut dimag chala ta hain na.. in sabke beech Katrina ko unfollow kar diya. How intelligent. Not petty at all ðŸ˜†

Toh hoga petty aur unintelligent. Fragile ego wala. Uska ye matlab nahi hai ki Internet pe baaki Bina poori baat jaane bagair halla karne waale baddimaag nahi hain.

GumGum thumbnail

Rohit Shetty follows his own Hashtag smiley37 No wonder the obnoxiousness over Twitter trend... not once but twice... Woh Akki fan ki maano toh Akki had also posted clarification tweet coz his fans trended. 

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Toh hoga petty aur unintelligent. Fragile ego wala. Uska ye matlab nahi hai ki Internet pe baaki Bina poori baat jaane bagair halla karne waale baddimaag nahi hain.

OR he's actually what's he being called and thats why made Katrina do this instead of being someone with a spine and defending himself 🤷  All this happened after he unfollowed smiley36 toh 'poori baat' toh seedhi nahi hain. Waise Katrina says in the post she shares a warm equation and friendship with him. Dikh raha hain woh. Toh baki post ki validity toh koi keh nahi sakta lol. 

Originally posted by: zoinks

I just read this tweet...

https://twitter.com/SarcasticCrazen/status/1237060962051657728?s=20

And found Katty's team really did ask all her fanclubs to STOP the trend ASAP. 

Acha, does this mean all actors' teams are aware of whats being trended? Phir toh I cant stop laughing about Salman and Akshay's daily trends ðŸ˜†

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Acha, does this mean all actors' teams are aware of whats being trended? Phir toh I cant stop laughing about Salman and Akshay's daily trends ðŸ˜†

Of course the PR teams keep tabs. Nahin toh paise kiss baat ke lete hai?