Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

LOL. Hilarious you say that. Who is doing DP vs Kat? 

Aur kese support kare aap batao? Pehle Katty khud toh support kar le khud ko. Woh toh Rohit ke bhajan gaa rahi hai. smiley36 

yeh comment aap jaison ke liye hi kia tha.. par shayad aapse galti se mistake hogya aur padhna bhool gyae..

Originally posted by: heartbleed

poor katrina ..what can she do man? shitty might have blasted her again after seeing the backlash.. his male ego could not take it that he has to face backlash because of his flowerpot heroine in his orgasmic male cop universe.. katrina obviously can't go against rohit..he is a big name in bollywood.. she has to support this MCP.. rohit is an a***ole misogynist and sexist.. it's not the first time he is doing this.. he has been brought up like that.. piece of shit

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

deepika ko s**t-shame karte time sharm aati hai kya aap logon ko ?? nahi aati..... waha toh kabhi feminism, woman-card nahi chalta......

maine deepika ko s**t shame kia ? kab? kahan? kaise? kyon? aapke sapno mein kia hoga shayad.. 

mereko toh samajh hi nahin aa rahi aap mere khilaf kyon hogye.. kisne aapke kaan bhar diye.. maine aisa kya kia.. bura lagta hai yar jab aap aise bolte ho..

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heartbleed

yeh comment aap jaison ke liye hi kia tha.. par shayad aapse galti se mistake hogya aur padhna bhool gyae..

Its all boohoo drama. Prove it or I don't believe in make believe theories on India forums. Faltu ka time waste mat karo. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Might just be a publicity gimmick. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Like I said this story could easily be a story about a actor who is being selfish and vain on sets wasting time on stuff  that won’t matter for the end product. Maybe in Rohits mind that’s what it is 😂 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she’s lying to cover for him.  In fact, I’m positive she’s lying to cover for him.  In the original answer Shetty not only says he told her no one will “look at you” but he continues to say she got so wild and asked how could I say that to her.  Who would react that way if the word blinking was added or even implied?  

So the question now is what or whom made Katrina lie?  Rohit’s team?  KJo?  Dharma marketing?  Akshay Kumar?   

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Aisi controversy kro jisme dono party benefit Kar jye.. aur movie promote bhi ho jye👏 

Jitne papad beil le Rohit phir bhi can't l convince to watch his movies ..

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zoinks

Rohit has unfollowed Katty. Interview Katty ka tha?

Now Y would he Unfollow Katty ?? Neither it was her quote, nor it was she wrote the article nor did she bash. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Pehle heroine ko mock karo thinking it's humorous when it's not,then usse hi justification deno ko bolo. Wah. 

Rohit unfollowed her on instagram as if she was the one that gave the interview. 😂 

Kat is a doormat. When you behave like this, people will keep on treating you badly. But I guess she doesn't care - she needs to survive in the industry so she's alright with taking their crap.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She has made a career out of her relationships. So this is on expected lines.