Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Question, context, his whole answer sab bhool jao bas blinking yaad rakho πŸ˜†

Well.. if anything this proves, I have been saying since bang bang. She blinks a lot. Whole of bang bang movie was her blinking in every shot multiple times. Super distracting and annoying. I am glad someone called her our for it. πŸ˜†

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Well.. if anything this proves, I have been saying since bang bang. She blinks a lot. Whole of bang bang movie was her blinking in every shot multiple times. Super distracting and annoying. I am glad someone called her our for it. πŸ˜†

Nobody called her out usne khud hi notice kar liya. I only get annoyed with blinking when its a close shot of their eyes only or maybe the face. It kinda breaks the connect somehow. I think aisa kuch rule bhi hai not to blink in close shots or something. Long shot mein itna focus ke saath kaun kisiki aankhen dekhega πŸ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Nobody called her out usne khud hi notice kar liya. I only get annoyed with blinking when its a close shot of their eyes only or maybe the face. It kinda breaks the connect somehow. I think aisa kuch rule bhi hai not to blink in close shots or something. Long shot mein itna focus ke saath kaun kisiki aankhen dekhega πŸ˜†

Long shot, close shot -- Point is -- She was annoying in bang bang coz of her blinking 100 times while saying one dialogue. And overall - a bad actress. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Long shot, close shot -- Point is -- She was annoying in bang bang coz of her blinking 100 times while saying one dialogue. And overall - a bad actress. 

Maine Bang bang bas ek hi baar dekhi and I was only focused on one thing throughout the movie aur woh Katrina toh kataye nahin thi πŸ˜†

@Green -- Personal preference. I would love the action movie with 3 heroines but it is at the end Director's choice to make one or not. 

It's obviously a choice at the end of the day but the reasoning is pretty hypocritical if the only reason he won't do a film with three heroines is just because of an entourage while he is completely okay with it when the heroes bring in the same entourage- both equally annoying.

@red -- Hero and Heroines do not have same footing we all know that. 

They don't but just because they don't have equal footing onscreen doesn't mean they need to be treated differently offscreen too when it comes to opinions, flexibility of shoot dates and sometimes even hotel room accomodations.

Also there's a huge difference between the words used by Katrina today and what was written in the article yesterday so imo outrage is pretty much justified.

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

I hate you Katrina😑

Time to trend" ahsaan faramosh Katrina"😏😜

"Ungrateful Katrina"😝

lmaoo she's a smart cookie.. fans ka kya hain, 2 din me bhul jaayenge saare statements, why should she give a crap when they jumped the gun, obviously she would side with Rohit as long as he keeps giving hits πŸ˜†

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Also there's a huge difference between the words used by Katrina today and what was written in the article yesterday so imo outrage is pretty much justified.

Katrina toh baad mein aati hai. The question he was asked was which actor he focused on while looking at the monitor. His answer was All THREE, He checked the scene thrice for them and also Katrina was there asking for a retake but he told her HONESTLY that nobody will look at her. Ab iska jo matlab banana ha bana lo par atleast context ke bahar toh mat jao and make blinking the whole point πŸ˜†

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ppl wasted pages defending katrina but seems like she wants to shallow it up. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

lmaoo she's a smart cookie.. fans ka kya hain, 2 din me bhul jaayenge saare statements, why should she give a crap when they jumped the gun, obviously she would side with Rohit as long as he keeps giving hits πŸ˜†

So Katty can be opportunistic but Rohit has to be all perfect and saying correct things. πŸ˜†

She will go and do another "Blink n Miss" role in his movie but we have to boycott Rohit. πŸ€£