Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Of course the PR teams keep tabs. Nahin toh paise kiss baat ke lete hai?

Oh that I know. Paid trends. But i mean trends like #NamardSalmanKhan 😆lol. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I just read this tweet...

https://twitter.com/SarcasticCrazen/status/1237060962051657728?s=20

And found Katty's team really did ask all her fanclubs to STOP the trend ASAP. 

Sounds like Rohit is a giant man baby 👶 

Her-mion-e thumbnail

Yesterday kat's fans were saying on Twitter AD and AK are chota mota actors (ranveer ka to level i nehi) and people will watch Sooryabanshi only for  Kat. Today kat's fans are taking Akki fans sahara to blast rohit. Kitne ajeeb riste hain ihanpe 🤔

Anyway most likely all biggies are going to be postponed. Save the drama for another day

Edited by Her-mion-e - 4 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

OR he's actually what's he being called and thats why made Katrina do this instead of being someone with a spine and defending himself 🤷  All this happened after he unfollowed smiley36 toh 'poori baat' toh seedhi nahi hain. Waise Katrina says in the post she shares a warm equation and friendship with him. Dikh raha hain woh. Toh baki post ki validity toh koi keh nahi sakta lol. 

May be. Or maybe not. We don’t know. Conspiracy theories banane ka matlab ye nahi hai aap kisi ko faaltu naam bolna shuru kar do. People who slander based on theories are idiots.

Baaki aapka opinion. Aapki marzi. Mujhe jo laga maine bol diya.

Edit-Thoda zyada ho gaya.😆

Edited by Mishh007 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

May be. Or maybe not. We don’t know. Conspiracy theories banane ka matlab ye nahi hai aap kisi ko faaltu naam bolna shuru kar do. People who slander based on theories are and will always be brainless dolts.

Baaki aapka opinion. Aapki marzi. Mujhe jo laga maine bol diya.

What conspiracy theory lol. He made a stupid statement /publically/ thinking he's so funny, social media called him out for his stupidity saying 'youre not funny at all'. Then instead of addressing it he acted like a petty asshole then got the one he was mocking to defend him. In all this, khud muh nahi khola usne.

You're entitled to your opinion sure but there was no conspiracy theory here. Publically stupid baatein karega,he will get called out. It's thats simple ðŸ˜†

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Oh that I know. Paid trends. But i mean trends like #NamardSalmanKhan 😆lol. 

I said keep tabs, har major SM platform pe inn logon ke nazar rehta hai. Yeh log sab dekhte hai, fans kya keh rahe, detractors kya keh rahe, media ke log peeth piche kya keh rahe hai... general public aaj kal kiss account ko blindly believe karte hai... sab observe karte hai... phir PR boss ko report karte hai... PR boss takes decision client ko batayein ya naa batayein... it also depends on how involved the client wants to stay with these. Client zyada chaukanna rehna chahta hai toh saare reports chale jaate hai. Toh agar Sallu hands on hai toh Namard Salman trend ke reports bhi jaata hai uske paas ya assistant ke paas. 

Ek time pe IF pe bhi dahi jamane aaye the PR log... aur report karte karte IF ka gala ghont diya. 

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's no conspiracy theory. He made a terrible comment and got called out. Then he unfollowed Kat on insta and she had to post to defend him. Those are the facts.

This whole thing would have been over if Rohit wrote a post explaining himself and that his words were misinterpreted and Kat is very valuable to him. She could have given a sweet reply and everything would have been finished.

Instead he exposed himself by saying nothing, unfollowing Kat, and then her having to post to defend him. He proved what trash he is.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

What conspiracy theory lol. He made a stupid statement /publically/ thinking he's so funny, social media called him out for his stupidity saying 'youre not funny at all'. Then instead of addressing it he acted like a petty asshole then got the one he was mocking to defend him. In all this, khud muh nahi khola usne.

You're entitled to your opinion sure but there was no conspiracy theory here. Publically stupid baatein karega,he will get called out. It's thats simple ðŸ˜†

I didn’t think that statement deserved as much backlash as it did. Maybe he shouldn’t have said that. But people calling him sexist and misogynist based on that one state they was raai ka pahaad. And how do we know for sure Rohit forced kat to put out a statement and she didn’t do it herself?

If he did, that makes him a petty asshole man baby. Sure. But that rai ka Pahad was still wrong. 

Ab Mujhe sone jana hai. Itni hi kshamta thi Meri behes karne ki. I’m tired. Aur nahi hoga. Let’s please end this now. Goodnight. 

Edited by Mishh007 - 4 years ago

I said keep tabs, har major SM platform pe inn logon ke nazar rehta hai. Yeh log sab dekhte hai, fans kya keh rahe, detractors kya keh rahe, media ke log peeth piche kya keh rahe hai... general public aaj kal kiss account ko blindly believe karte hai... sab observe karte hai... phir PR boss ko report karte hai... PR boss takes decision client ko batayein ya naa batayein... it also depends on how involved the client wants to stay with these. Client zyada chaukanna rehna chahta hai toh saare reports chale jaate hai. Toh agar Sallu hands on hai toh Namard Salman trend ke reports bhi jaata hai uske paas ya assistant ke paas. 

Ek time pe IF pe bhi dahi jamane aaye the PR log... aur report karte karte IF ka gala ghont diya. 

Yeah this is what I was asking. That's so funny to me 🤣 During the recent Dabangg release kya kya nahi trend hua uske naam pe lol. Chalo Bhai nahi sahi, uska PR team ne toh dekha hain. Even that's hilarious to me 😂 

Originally posted by: Mishh007

I didn’t think that statement deserved as much backlash as it did. Maybe he shouldn’t have said that. But people calling him sexist and misogynist based on that one state they was raai ka pahaad. And how do we know for sure Rohit forced kat to put out a statement and she didn’t do it herself?

If he did, that makes him a petty asshole man baby. Sure. But that rai ka Pahad was still wrong. 

Ab Mujhe sone jana hai. Itni hi kshamta thi Meri behes karne ki. I’m tired. Aur nahi hoga. Let’s please end this now. Goodnight. 

Ek statement hi kafi hain aadmi toh MCP bolne ke liye. 

Chalo,goodnight :)