Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

It was humiliating to tell someone off that way, nobody deserves that kind of insult. Also why did he tell this in front of the whole world?

🤦‍♀️ How would I know why did he say it in an interview? All I know is that I don't find this offensive or humiliating

Originally posted by: NoraSM

🤦‍♀️ How would I know why did he say it in an interview? All I know is that I don't find this offensive or humiliating

Because u r not an actress and this insult wasn't directed at you......Imagine you are working on an IT project with 4 other people....ur project director says in the meeting...the project went very well....Nora wanted to redo some of her part but I told her not to do it because what she does doesn't matter in the bigger scheme of things...How would that make u feel...I am not being personal but just because u said u don't feel offended just trying put it in a scenario that most of us common people would understand.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's funny because Rohit is only spoke what everyone already knows deep down.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

I watched the full trailer (it was so lonnng!) to see that part Rohit is talking about, and could barely make out when Katrina blinked, it's a wide lens shot anyway.. what an inconsequential story to tell, nobody would have known if he had not opened his mouth about it 😆 although yeah, it looks like such a generic heroes slow-walking scene, there is hardly any point in reshooting it just because one person blinked lol.

don't talk sense dude.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Did he threaten Katrina with a gun to do this role ? No she signed the film she knew what it was. At the end if the day if the performers don’t like the role they can pass on the film 

That’s not the point- focus on the answer he gave. Thats down right rude

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

It's funny because Rohit is only spoke what everyone already knows deep down.

Okay we all know that - but his answer is UNACCEPTABLE thats the point. Stop putting women down!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

That’s not the point- focus on the answer he gave. Thats down right rude

He’s trying to complete his scene the best and most efficient way possible

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Okay we all know that - but his answer is UNACCEPTABLE thats the point. Stop putting women down!

I mean I don’t wanna continue this topic as I find it tedious and no big deal. But we got people like Bhansali making people cry on film sets and this mild mannered Rohit is being termed as vicious 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He’s trying to complete his scene the best and most efficient way possible

yeah but would Rohit ever say that to his male star? No ones going to look at you Ranveer all eyes will be on Ajay and Akshay!!!

The point is these male directors need to start treating male and female stars equally. 

we already have actors passing crude comments at their fellow co actresses .. we dont need directors to be jerks now too that to publicly without sounding unapologetic 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

yeah but would Rohit ever say that to his male star? No ones going to look at you Ranveer all eyes will be on Ajay and Akshay!!!

The point is these male directors need to start treating male and female stars equally. 

we already have actors passing crude comments at their fellow co actresses .. we dont need directors to be jerks now too that to publicly without sounding unapologetic 

I assume Rohit would tell anyone what he told Katrina if he had to. You don’t want directors too be jerks ? They already are. Narcissistic jerks to be exact