Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi , I have added a FF which is going on well but the author's name is not correct it's showing the old name not the new one which I have changed into ....

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shivi72

Hi , I have added a FF which is going on well but the author's name is not correct it's showing the old name not the new one which I have changed into ....

Change your display name. The name that's is posted is your display name. You can go to your profile and change it.

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Not receiving notifications for:

• New followers who have started following (I fell the authors should be notified)
  • Likes on chapters
  • Comments on chapters

Also, the number of comments is not showing up for chapters

One more this I realised that you can’t see who liked your comment. Only the number of likes shows up.

Got a notification for a like to my reply to a comment on one of my chapters. On clicking it, it doesn’t go to the comment, instead just reloads the current page.

[Does this thing need to be reported here or on site issues? I wasn’t sure, but since all this is related to the forum I posted it here.]

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago
whitesnow thumbnail

hi every one.

I just want to know that where can I read lyraa (Aditi) fan-fiction. no one can love you more.

please provide me any link or other mean to read it.her twitter account and blog is not active.

i hope i will get quick respone.

BitterBerry thumbnail

When a chapter is in draft status is it visible to the readers as it has been already added in queue?

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

When a chapter is in draft status is it visible to the readers as it has been already added in queue?

No its not. I have tried it. 😆

BitterBerry thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

No its not. I have tried it. 😆

I am editing some old chaps so wanted to know 😆 Its relief to hear that😆

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Asking for a friend.

There are a few accounts like so&so and so&so_PM and they have posted/started subsequent threads of their FFs through the PM account. How can they migrate the FFs?
From what I remember, the migrate from different thread works if you have started the thread from your own account not from other account.

Which also reminds me that an update was in work for multiple author FFs, any news on that? Is this how the above thing will be resolved?

This is not yet implemented.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i'm trying to post comments in the fan fiction section i get pmed or told by friends but i don't see my comment posted..i tried to clear the cookies, history etc but still happening...i refreshed several times but i don't see my comment...is this a tech glitch?

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i'm trying to post comments in the fan fiction section i get pmed or told by friends but i don't see my comment posted..i tried to clear the cookies, history etc but still happening...i refreshed several times but i don't see my comment...is this a tech glitch?

One of my readers also experienced this problem. She sent her comment to me on another platform.