Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth

It is not updating it how come I have the link

The link as the link to the FF section. If you have not posted the chapter in this section then PM me the chapter itself. I will check.

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

The link as the link to the FF section. If you have not posted the chapter in this section then PM me the chapter itself. I will check.

Ok I am PMing the chapter

desidillse thumbnail

I am not able to Pm that

Hmm.. send me in FB then.

desidillse thumbnail

yes thank you so much. earlier also i have used that word but no problem has happened

Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth

yes thank you so much. earlier also i have used that word but no problem has happened

The site is more sensitive now with such words. Please refrain from using it even in abbreviation.

desidillse thumbnail

why am i not able to update. It always shows abusive language, in spite of having nothing

I have looked into your issue and sent the solution through PM. Please give us time to handle such things. Messaging twice or thrice about the same or posting more than once would not help in any way. Please do not hurry us. Give us at least a day time.

desidillse thumbnail

I have looked into your issue and sent the solution through PM. Please give us time to handle such things. Messaging twice or thrice about the same or posting more than once would not help in any way. Please do not hurry us. Give us at least a day time.

Ok

Thank you so much

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Asking for a friend.

There are a few accounts like so&so and so&so_PM and they have posted/started subsequent threads of their FFs through the PM account. How can they migrate the FFs?
From what I remember, the migrate from different thread works if you have started the thread from your own account not from other account.

Which also reminds me that an update was in work for multiple author FFs, any news on that? Is this how the above thing will be resolved?