Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IshRaian

No. The episode first airs at 7:30 pm and that episode is repeated at 11 pm. 

Yes I meant that only two slots 

And in both slot it was leader 

This show is flop n lowest in whatever slot it airs 

What's the comparison in this show & yhm🤣

Edited by Deepika18767 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yhm has to be hit because first it was fresh concept  where on one side there was single  working  and strong mother of 5,6 year old child and other side single working father  and first time love story between single father and single mother is shown

Secondly  divyanka  is already  famous from banu main  teri  dulhan

Then who will not watch show when lead are already famous 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I   am saying dual  timing of yhm not repeat  . Timing of yhmThere is difference between dual and repeat  .repeat telecast doesn't not counted as trp . When it says yhm get dual slot means both slot counted as trp  so when730 pm is also counted as trp so 730 pm ka bhi promo hoga 

Even other serial also come three times a day  but none of serial call tht they got . Dual  slot triple slot 

Did anyone heard star channel saying yeh rishta get 6 times slot?? 

7:30 pm is the main slot of YHM and it ran for 4 years at the slot. I was just pointing it out as someone had pointed out that you said that it aired at 7:30 pm only for 6 months or something. 

That 11 pm telecast was there only for a year or so. We used to get separate TRPs for the 7:30 pm and 11 pm. At 7:30 pm, it used to get 3+ TRPs and at 11 pm repeat telecast, it got around 1.2. Clearly 7:30 pm became the main slot and 11 pm just a repeat watch. 
Before the shift, YHM used to get 3 TRPs at 11 itself because 11 pm was the main slot then. After the shift 7:30 pm was the main slot. 

IshRaian thumbnail

Yhm has to be hit because first it was fresh concept  where on one side there was single  working  and strong mother of 5,6 year old child and other side single working father  and first time love story between single father and single mother is shown

Secondly  divyanka  is already  famous from banu main  teri  dulhan

Then who will not watch show when lead are already famous 

Clearly you haven’t watched YHM. Single working mother?! Who was that in YHM. Ishita had complications because of which she could never conceive. ‘Ishita kabhi maa nahi ban sakti’ and this was common knowledge. Ishita was not even married. It was a mature love story of a woman who can’t conceive and a divorcee who had lost trust in love due to his wife’s betrayal brought together by their love for the ML’s daughter. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Ok   for u 11 pm was  repeat slot  and for me 11 pm was another trp slot for yeh hai mohbattein 

Because for  me dual slot means dual slot not repeat slot 

Agar yeh repeat slot hota to channel ko iski announce karne ki karne koi jaroorat nahi thi  . Log apne aap jaan jaate  . Jub yeh 11 pm  trp mein contribute nahi karna tha then why channel announce there is dual slot for 11 pm 

Channel could have simply announce that  yhm is now from  730 pm  if only 730 pm  is contributed trp There was no need for channel to announce dual slot for   yhm if   11 pm is not contribute trp 

Since both slot going to contribute for TRP that is why channel announce dual slot 

Kisi bhi serial ki Repeat telecast  ki timing aaj tuk kisi channel ne announce ki Jo ek particular yhm ke liye announce hoga ki iska repeat telecast  11 pm  aata hai? 

Now no more discussion 

surabhi01 thumbnail

I have told  that I use to watch  yhm in between  that means  I have not watch serial regularly   but I have  initially lit bit knowledge of concept of the serial 

And I watch  in between  so I use to thought that 5 year old girl use to be  divyanka   character daughter   but she was male lead daughter 

But  overall all it was  love story between  those couple who was betrayed by their own partner   and because of child     main leads start having bonding with each other

And I don't why we are discussing yhm here  yhm is compete different concept and sanjivni is different n concept 

In 730 pm   romantic, saas bahu show is generally watch by house wives and old people    so no wonder  sasural simar ka  choti sardani  is hit at this slot 

But sanjivni is medical . Concept show  so at 730 pm hardly house wives  old people will watch medical concept  show they will prefer saas bahut  romantic show at  730 slot  that is why ssk yhm was hit 

And those who want to watch sanjivni at 730 pm they don't have  time to watch show at 730 pm due to office 

And  again  no more discussion  not interested in yhm discussion  

IshRaian thumbnail

Ok   for u 11 pm was  repeat slot  and for me 11 pm was another trp slot for yeh hai mohbattein 

Because for  me dual slot means dual slot not repeat slot 

Agar yeh repeat slot hota to channel ko iski announce karne ki karne koi jaroorat nahi thi  . Log apne aap jaan jaate  . Jub yeh 11 pm  trp mein contribute nahi karna tha then why channel announce there is dual slot for 11 pm 

Channel could have simply announce that  yhm is now from  730 pm  if only 730 pm  is contributed trp There was no need for channel to announce dual slot for   yhm if   11 pm is not contribute trp 

Since both slot going to contribute for TRP that is why channel announce dual slot 

Kisi bhi serial ki Repeat telecast  ki timing aaj tuk kisi channel ne announce ki Jo ek particular yhm ke liye announce hoga ki iska repeat telecast  11 pm  aata hai? 

Now no more discussion 

Well the channel did exactly that! All the promos in those 4 years only said that the show aired at 7:30 pm and not 11 pm. Lol. 😆

It is okay if you don’t want to admit that you were wrong. But at least don’t keep arguing with wrong informations.

IshRaian thumbnail

I have told  that I use to watch  yhm in between  that means  I have not watch serial regularly   but I have  initially lit bit knowledge of concept of the serial 

And I watch  in between  so I use to thought that 5 year old girl use to be  divyanka   character daughter   but she was male lead daughter 

But  overall all it was  love story between  those couple who was betrayed by their own partner   and because of child     main leads start having bonding with each other

And I don't why we are discussing yhm here  yhm is compete different concept and sanjivni is different n concept 

In 730 pm   romantic, saas bahu show is generally watch by house wives and old people    so no wonder  sasural simar ka  choti sardani  is hit at this slot 

But sanjivni is medical . Concept show  so at 730 pm hardly house wives  old people will watch medical concept  show they will prefer saas bahut  romantic show at  730 slot  that is why ssk yhm was hit 

And those who want to watch sanjivni at 730 pm they don't have  time to watch show at 730 pm due to office 

Why are we discussing YHM?! Mujhse kya pooch rahe ho! You people were already discussing about YHM. I just joining in between. 😆

IshRaian thumbnail

Sanjivani is a medical concept show?! Lol 🤣

I could only see butterflies, EMAs and pati patni or woh tracks! Lol! 

Hospital mein shadi, doctor doing shadi and what not was shown in so called medical show! 
Poora genre ka mazak bana diya iss show ne. 
This was just yet another nonsense show which was packaged in the pretext of medical drama. 
In other shows; all this happens at their houses. Here it was happening in a hospital which is making the whole thing even more ridiculous. 😆
This show just didn’t have it to become a success. It was boring right after 2-3 episodes. No string story. Mediocre acting and not so great chemistry of leads. As if that wasn’t enough, they were showing the ML who was already married to a woman running behind FL despite her not liking it. Even I am not able to connect with such characters. 
Ishani had clearly told Sid that she didn’t want to be involved with him as he was married to Assa madam. But this Sid was running behind her like a shameless man. 
Ishani is no less. Which doctor tries to seduce a co doctor on a hospital?! Hadd hai! 
And you still call this a medical shows?! Please. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

@ishrian  I have no now interested in discussion with u   and for ur information I didn't not bring yhm  by myself  . It is another  member bring yhm 

And I am not  giving  any wrong information   yes  yhm has dual slot   and u cant force me  to accept that I am wrong 

U can  dislike sanjivni  u don't think  sanjivni  is medical show u think it is pati patent and woh show u can surely think  I don't care 

And I don't care     that u don't like sanjivni  .  And I really don't care what u think about sanjivni 

It is my  wish  what should I call   sanjivni    what  I think  about sanjivni. U have no right to question my   pov  regarding sanjivni 

But last time I am  saying   to u now I have zero interest in discussion with 

Because  the way u discussion to me is  totally in mocking way 

So  don't  want to  continue to discuss with u 

Now u can  keep quoting me many times 

I am not going to reply  to u

Even if u don't quote me then also I don't care 

Take it as my last reply to u