Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I will not take name but I know  a member in this thread discussing  by different id

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Even on 2014   yhm was shown at evening but yhm  use to run at regular late  night slot too  along with evening slot  replacing  saraswati

And channel take the decision for dual slot because most want to watch yhm but could not watch due to late night 

And though  there is two slot  for yhm but first slot of yhm is at late night 

And here I am not wrong 

I have watch promo  and when ever I checked program in star plus  from 2013 to 2018  yhm  was always shown airing on late night 

And sanjivni was  can be hit  if they change time slot because at least three month sanjivni  was in top 10 in online  ( from Aug to October sanjivni  was in top 10 online) 

That is why we are saying if sanjivni is in top 10 online that means people are watching show  but could not watch on TV which is affecting barc trp

That  we use to say when sanjivni can do better in online if sanjivni  time slot is change then it can do better   in barc trp

It is just because cvs destroy  Dr shashank character  who has earlier two wives and they show  Dr sid as son of Dr shashank (  showing third woman roshni  in Dr shashank life most illogical and pathetic track) 

And destroying beautiful care respect relationship between Dr shashank and Dr juhi   as shown in sanjivni 1   and star showing both   romantic couple people have stop watching at online too  and was out of top 10  

And Dr  mohinish  behl quit show because he could not justify Dr shashank character in sanjivni 2 and don't want to disappoint viewers hence he quit show 

Until cvs has not destroy Dr shashank character  and  until cvs has not destroy beautiful relationship between Dr juhi and Dr shashank  cvs  was doing better in online   and in top 10  online ( from Aug to October) 

You are wrong girl. YHM’s main slot was 7:30 pm. 11 pm was just a repeat telecast of whatever was shown at 7:30 pm. So the time slot of YHM was 7:30 pm for nearly 4 hours. You can check wikipedia or google. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

No  yhm  main slot was 11 pm. So u r wrong

IshRaian thumbnail

Article about first change in time slot from 11 pm to 7:30 pm. 

Article about shift from 7:30 to 10:30 in May 2018. 

IshRaian thumbnail

No  yhm  main slot was 11 pm. So u r wrong

So you are saying that I who had watched the show for 6 years am wrong? Girl, only for a year or so was that 11 pm repeat being aired. After that shows like POW were aired at 11 pm. 

7:30 pm was the slot of YHM for 4 years. Not 11 pm. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

I know about article 

Star plus has decided  to give dual slot to yhm  due to viewers request 

On 2014  yhm use come at  2 time one at late and in evening 

And in order to give dual slot     to yhm   channel   wait for next day 

Like if suppose on till 11 sep 2014  only on 1 Monday 11 pm they show yhm , so in order to start dual slot of yhm they  have to wait for Tuesday 12 sep  730 pm 

Now on Tuesday  on 730 pm  they will definitely show that episode of yhm which was aired on Monday 11 sep  .  And new episode  of yhm again air on 11 pm on 12 sep  and vice versa They can't show new episode of yhm in 730 pm 

But both slot counted as trp  but first slot is always 11 pm and next day  same episode use to come at 7,30 pm

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yes I am saying u r wrong     i have watched show in between so u r not only one that watching show for years 

IshRaian thumbnail

I know about article 

Star plus has decided  to give dual slot to yhm  due to viewers request 

On 2014  yhm use come at  2 time one at late and in evening 

And in order to give dual slot     to yhm   channel   wait for next day 

Like if suppose on till 11 sep 2014  only on 1 Monday 11 pm they show yhm , so in order to start dual slot of yhm they  have to wait for Tuesday 12 sep  730 pm 

Now on Tuesday  on 730 pm  they will definitely show that episode of yhm which was aired on Monday 11 sep  .  And new episode  of yhm again air on 11 pm on 12 sep  and vice versa They can't show new episode of yhm in 730 pm 

But both slot counted as trp  but first slot is always 11 pm and next day  same episode use to come at 7,30 pm

No. The episode first airs at 7:30 pm and that episode is repeated at 11 pm. 

IshRaian thumbnail

Yes I am saying u r wrong     i have watched show in between so u r not only one that watching show for years 

Here is a promo from 2015. Have a look at the montage at the end of the promo. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O4gQ1Nhftas&list=PLFJ-EguHMQn2KZ72BRCVNlsNAr-aOyvTc&index=3&t=0s

It clearly says Mon-Sat 7:30 pm on StarPlus. 
11 pk was just a repeat telecast. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

I   am saying dual  timing of yhm not repeat  . Timing of yhmThere is difference between dual and repeat  .repeat telecast doesn't not counted as trp . When it says yhm get dual slot means both slot counted as trp  so when730 pm is also counted as trp so 730 pm ka bhi promo hoga 

Even other serial also come three times a day  but none of serial call tht they got . Dual  slot triple slot 

Did anyone heard star channel saying yeh rishta get 6 times slot?? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago