Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Secondly  If anyone want to discuss with me please discuss  with me with original id 

There is no need to discuss with me by creating different  user  ID

Don't think  if  different user   Id se mujhse  discuss karenge to mujje pata nahi chalega  

Sub pata chalta  hai

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Seriously sanjivani is the worst show I've watched till date. So many character inconsistencies and loose ends. And what a mockery of medical profession.It should have gone off air long back

surabhi01 thumbnail

Just read update  ishani  doing surgery of  bebe ( nv grand mother) bebe has liver infection  and hide it from long  . It is good inspite of  taunt  by Dr rishabh   ishani  calmly  doing treatment of  bebe 

Last two episode are good 

First ishani  quit her medicine   which she is taking for reducing depression 

Secondly  today she calmly treated   bebe inspite of Dr rishabh taunting 

Dr rishabh once  again creating hindrance for ishani in doing  surgery. I hope this time rishabh  catch by Mr nv  that it is Dr rishabh did mistake  unintentionally or intentaly   and put his mistakes on Dr ishani so that Dr ishani will not be allowe to do surgery 

Last  two episode is good but I am not liking only thing they are dragging sid operation too much 

And  really like ishani  honesty that she told board member that she did not any any surgery  from last three years. Good she clear all things to board meeting 

More over before  assisting  Mr Mehta in   Dr sid neuro surgery      , Dr ishani atl least not forcing Dr sid  that surgery should be done by her only 

Dr ishani  totally leave up to Dr sid  whether he want to get surgery by her  or not 

If  Dr ishani  in successfully treating bebe  and come to know that Dr rishabh while doing liver transplant from  Mr nv to bebe he intentionally created mistake  so that Dr ishani   is not allowed to  assist surgery of Dr sid 

If every thing is clear then Dr ishani  will again respect from  board member

I am going to watch episode today how calmly she is handling bebe  and Mr nv  

Yesterday Mr nv is use to calmly handle  Dr ishani when ishani get  tense 

And now today Mr nv is getting   very much tense because  her bebe conditions is critical and   Dr ishani calmly consulting Mr nv 

Really both nv and ishani share true bond

surabhi01 thumbnail

Dsdt se disgusting show nahi ho sakta  where infertile woman treat like thrash  and surrogate mother treat like queen 

In the end  wife could not conceived lost everything be it husband   be it child ( through surrogate mother and even her life 

Where as surrogate mother get everything in end  . She has got infertile wife 's husband as reward  and the child through surrogacy suppose to be of infertile wife  but  cvs made  surrogate mother as real mother of child 

May be sanjvini  there are medical error  but at least there are  some morals value shown in  the serial  . At least in the serial   some characters feel for other pain be it Dr rahil  Mr nv  Dr shashank  Dr ishani nuse philo all think about other pain and these are emotionally feel for patients 

But dsdt completely lack moral and values 

priya185 thumbnail

Is this show still ending? 

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I hope It'll end soon and with that baap-beti jodi.. this is the worst show in TV history...!!

A medical show turned into a cheap drama.. The charm of the show ended with Ishani's loveria track and the moment the maker gave the script writing ability to Nescafe people, it went downhill.. they promised the audience that Sid will be there after leap, but didn't tell that he'll be like a vegetable.. and then comes this suffocating baap-beti jodi, where the only thing the heroin does is crying (but does not forget to wear sexy dresses and to show her cleavage) and the baap-saman hero roams around her with puppy eyes.. he claims that without any commitment from her side, without her cooperation (read: she gives a damn..!), her being a total jerk and a liability to his family and hospital, he loves (the 'hidden' meaning: lust) her.. my foot...!

The makers have cut down the solid characters like Dr. Shashank, Vardhan, Dr. Juhi, Dr. Anjali.. even Dr. Neel, Dr. Aman were good... Our aab Youth show mean ek buzurg ko grusa dia as lead...!!

Edited by hi50 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Seriously   Dr sid character is now totally joke  and namit ki acting  to hai hi pathetic 

In yesterday episode 

Dr  sid  was writing on diary 

1 mera   har hafte   date night ishani k saath  plan   hoga 

2 har mahine  anniversary celebrate karenge 

3 baarish mein bhutta  khaayenge 

I was thinking what was that  writing love plan in diary  . Diary mein to aise  love plan likh raha tha jaise pata nahi kitna important  work likh raha ho     kyonk agar bhool gaya to pata nahi kya hoga 

Yeh   ishani ke saath bhutta khayenge, ishani ke saath har hafte  date plan karenge yeah sub diary mein likhna  ? 

Thank god  now Dr sid is no more life partner of Dr ishani  because if Dr  sid   would have husband of Dr ishani to aise hi  childish  marriage life dekhnne ko milta hai  

Dr sid and ishani ke relationship mein koi depth nahi tha   koi understanding nahi thi  both use to fight like 5 year old kid 

I really loved   Mr nv and ishani yesterday. The way ishani consoling  Mr nv   ki  aapki dadi ko khuch nahi hoga is no nice 

Dr ishani  even ask Mr nv aapka liver   bebe  ke liver  se match kar gaya and if u have don't  any objection  tabhi  aapka liver   aapki dadi ko  aapka  liver transplant karenge 

I know  nv is will not refuse to give liver for his bebe  if his liver match to  his  bebe ( dadi) but at least  ishani is doing legal formalties from her side

After long time  there is mutual understanding  mutual talk between Dr ishani and Mr nv  in yesterday episode  . 

I love   after long time  Dr ishani take up surgery (liver plantations) of bebe (  nv dadi) in relax manner  and even hand is not shivering. And  when  Dr rishabh is fighting with  Dr ishani  when Dr ishani  ask him to pass injection    , Dr ishani  calmly  give back to dr rishabh  that it  shut mouth of Dr rishabh 

Finally  brave ishani is back 

There is lot of depth  in relationship between Mr nv and Dr ishani  as husband wife 

Really love yesterday episode 

And as dr rishabh said to Mr nv  that ishani need to meditation center for 3 years 

So I hope Mr nv  exposed Dr rishabh plan to  defame ishani   while liver plantation    that while liver plantation   my blood pressure  drop not because of Dr ishani but because of u because  u want to defame ishani  so that Dr  Dr ishani cannot assist   Mr Mehta in neuro surgery of  Dr sid and say ishani does not need to go meditation center but u need to go go jail 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Definitely going to watch today episode 

Just read update

Mr nv  exposed Dr rishabh and. Dr  ishani slap Dr rishabh  

Well done ishani 

And finally in precap  Dr ishani assisting  Dr sid surgery 

Can't wait for today episode

Just request to cvs don't disappointed us  showing  5 years old kid  chemistry between sid and ishani 

Not interested in 5 years old kid chemistry between sid and ishani 

Want to c Mr nv and Dr ishani  as couple   who  relationship is serious and more depth 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Definitely going to watch today episode 

Just read update

Mr nv  exposed Dr rishabh and. Dr  ishani slap Dr rishabh  

Well done ishani 

And finally in precap  Dr ishani assisting  Dr sid surgery 

Can't wait for today episode

Just request to cvs don't disappointed us  showing  5 years old kid  chemistry between sid and ishani 

Not interested in 5 years old kid chemistry between sid and ishani 

Want to c Mr nv and Dr ishani  as couple   who  relationship is serious and more depth 

Hi, dont worry that is going to be the climax of this show when it wraps up. It will have Hum dil de chuke sanam ending!!! Ishani will choose her husband over anything else. Sidisha was as just a dream for the viewers. 

rk28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally

Edited by rk28 - 4 years ago