Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mthiru

Sadly I wish it's Infertility.. No I think from the discussions on the forum it's the infidelity, the reason for divorce🤢

@TM... Don't know what to say. Are all mother's are that selfish?? 

When I had my son, during his childhood years when I used love, scold, worry and protect him somewhere during these years I realized that's how my MIL would have felt while raising my Husband and it helped me to see her not only my MIL but she was once where I am today and there's is great chance I will where she is today, both in good and not so good sense. 

What I am trying to say is you only have emotions when you are able to connect with the characters and off late none of the characters have any life to them so no I don't hate Veena.. she is just unreal for me therefore the least I feel for her is indifference to her actions both good and bad.. Infact it's true to all the KhKt characters except Rohit. But today he also lost that somewhat..

Why infertility? 

And yes I see what you mean by you can't connect to her or any other character. As a matter of fact, my sister had been saying this to me for a very long time (even before she showed this nasty side of hers) that this woman is bipolar. she changes her love for sonakshi according to her convenience. I guess i was too naive to see through the veil. 

I really wish they had kept a few characters as it was, without taking away their sweetness and sensitivity. every single character in the sippy mansion is ruined to the core. How're they going to undo all this? 

I'm hoping to see  sonakshi conquer this phase of life and come out of it 10 time stronger, leave her selflessness to some extent and learn to think about her and her husband instead of making everyone her priority ! I want to see how see puts the sippys to their place.

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhi01

my respect is far gone for this woman...it is a shame to even call her a mother. she has no right to control his son's life like that. i hope rohit understands who really deserves the love and respect now. 

@bold: yup that's what i'm rooting for as well. till now he has put his mother before sonakshi. From now on, he really should put his sona over anyone or anything in this world. he should see his her in a totally different light from now on. that's probably the only good thing that will come out of this whole divorce thing

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

i am speechless after watching the episode. i can not believe she just did this. i teared up seeing rohit so helpless. i wish he hadn't had such an awful people to be called as his family. what a pity!

Feeling is mutual. But rohit should have handled it better. with such an influential background and network, he could easily hire someone to expose nishi....

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

A woman whose life was ruined by that supposed revelation of her husbands past turned sour to everyone..veena cannot see her son and dil happy when she isnt..this is the worst form of sadism🤢Hate you 5 crores ðŸ¤¢

You know her actions hit with much more impact because her caracter is not negative. she's not a vamp. and when good character, esp a mother as sweet and caring as her blackmails her son like that, it can't be ignored....regardless of what you are going through mentally and emotionally 

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Veena is the worst MIL and worst mother i have seen based on the serials I have followed. The fictional character I am hating the most right now is Veena sippy. She broke the heart of a golden girl like Sona by using her own Son. This is disgusting guys.

A mother will not blackmail his son like this. what she did today was inhuman to both Rohit and Sonakshi. A mother will never be able to do this. 

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

why do you wish it was infertility? 

Hi yeah why did I say that? Did I make mistake or because it's looked dramatic (see the effects of watching this stupid Ott drama😃)?? 

Honestly if I think from Ronakshi then both the clauses are outright wrong. 

It's lately been bothering me in general how much abuse female characters are getting in the hands of the makers (both by men & women)..

Let me clarify my stand here..I was hoping for some sort of sorry within. You know woman supporting another woman irrespective of her relationship with her. Is it not possible??

A mother wanting a divorce for her son on the grounds of infertility can be seen as reasonable(not pardanable) but the same woman who faced the pain of infidelity in her life should choose use this against another woman irrespective of what she(Sona) did is what made me say that.

For instance in RoPa affair I instantly looked to Pari not to indulge in it not because it's wrong but it would be nice she her empathize with Tanya. It might be a Naive outlook on life but it's better than debating who is more right/wrong.. No way I am excusing the dirt Rohan..

Just imagine if a woman supports/empathize with the other woman many of these scenarios can be stemmed at the root..

Have you guys come across any show where FIL plotting against SIL who goes on self sacrificial mode, MU by all?? Why doesn't that sell?? 

Always Women fighting over son, BF,Husband, lover?? It's sickening to see the society exploiting woman relationship over a Man by making two woman fight for him?? Gross sly patriarchal attitude that is fueled by using women themselves..

So yeah Infertility is not better. Infact unless it's a mutual one divorce is very painful and difficult to move on.

PS. I want to see some beautiful realistic relationship between woman. Not the sacrine sweet one the itv showed then make the same woman a vamp🤢Believe me every MIL is some ones mother who is being loved by her son/daughter and vice a versa..

So let's demand these stupid, lazy creatives to work little harder and show some realistic stories that's has more layers than women fighting over men..

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Why infertility? 

Given my answer in a somewhat confusing manner in reply to another members post.

And yes I see what you mean by you can't connect to her or any other character. As a matter of fact, my sister had been saying this to me for a very long time (even before she showed this nasty side of hers) that this woman is bipolar. she changes her love for sonakshi according to her convenience. I guess i was too naive to see through the veil. 

I really wish they had kept a few characters as it was, without taking away their sweetness and sensitivity. every single character in the sippy mansion is ruined to the core. How're they going to undo all this? 

I'm hoping to see  sonakshi conquer this phase of life and come out of it 10 time stronger, leave her selflessness to some extent and learn to think about her and her husband instead of making everyone her priority ! I want to see how see puts the sippys to their place.

Over all tired of seeing so many women turning against EO and that too for what?? A Man?? Why should he matter so much for you to loose your self respect as a mother, MIL, Sister, SIL and a fellow Woman...

Why should choosing a mother over a wife is a question at all?? Why no father asks a son to choose him over his wife?? 

So men not capable of deeper emotions, just toys that woman should fight over? men are not possessive?

So frustration of seeing Nishi,Veena, Suman, Pari, Tanya, Sona (to some extent) all turned into stupid poor creatures despite them being successful in their own right is making me express my thoughts like this. 

Don't believe in one sided thinking. Every story has two sides and wish the makers take some efforts to present these issues with more finesse that makes the audience think rather than to judge and pass vertict..

vaidehi1306 thumbnail

Agree to your thoughts!

When the question of marriage came up, his choices were looked upon! He married Sona because he loved her and it was his choice, the family including his mother only consented his decision and got them married! But why now forcing him to accept the divorce and blackmailing him to sign the papers! She could've done this earlier when he was reluctant to marry and there was no one in his life! She could've blackmailed him that time and get him married but she didn't do it because she knew he won't be happy! Then why can't she understand today! And what family she's trying to protect by Sona ousting from their lives! It's already broken, not because of Sona.. it's just the illusion of the perfect family broke off because of Sona! What she did today to Ronakshi is unredeemable! I'm damn sure Rohit will hate his mother when he'll get to know about the infidelity clause!

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Veena Sippy died for me too.  I hate the lawyer lady as well, she has been envious of Sona from the beginning and drawing up fake papers like that? Awful woman. And Akash uncle is the pits. Rohan is terrible too, not an iota of goodness in him. 

Rohit, I feel, will divorce Sona for her own good as being in his family will only bring her further ignominy.  When the stalker guy comes back because of dirty Nishi, Rohit will realize Sona is better off with him in the dysfunctional Sippy household, close to him than far away.

Did Ajji tell Rohit that he was the one who spilled the beans to Sona’s mother? 

Pari with her plans of killing Tanya’s baby is another monster. I hope she is caught trying to kill Tanya’s baby and is punished for it. Nasty girl with an evil heart. 

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This serial has lost all semblance of sensibility to me.

As it is, I was not able to connect with the Veena Sippy as MIL after the marriage and her over sweetness to Sona. It should have been a warning to us that she is going to be shown like this. Unreasonably vicious as she was unrealistically sweet.

Deepa had always had it for Sona. So did Tanya coz this of her MIL’s preferential treatment towards Sona. NiShi I don’t even want to talk about.

I agree with @mthiru

Why do they always pit women against women and make them each other’s worst nightmare.

Can’t they for once show women showing solidarity and standing with each other against a common enemy.

And Pari is the most 🤮 character in the whole serial. This is next level psycho. 

And I can’t believe they made the smart Rohit Sippy into this dumb puppet. I mean what? You have money, resources, contacts. But you bend to blackmail and emotional manipulation? What crap!

Leap or no leap. This is not the show I signed up for. I for one am not ready to watch the same wine in a new package! What a colossal waste! Such brilliant actors in KVG, Deepika, Kashish and many more and they chose to show this same crappy storyline of one vs all. Star plus doesn’t deserve good shows!