Veena Sippy - A selfish, self centered and cruel woman

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Infidelity?! ARE YOU F*CKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!!!!!

Veena has officially died for me today. I can't believe she is the same character i once loved with all my heart. A loving wife, a caring daughter in law, a selfless mother - all of the traits has been assassinated in one episode today, in a matter of a few seconds. 

Telling your son that you dislike, in fact hate his wife is okay. Telling him not to expect her to give her love and respect a MIL would give is okay. You have issues with her, it's fine.  but what's not okay is blackmailing your own son and imposing your decision on him. 

You think Sonakshi isn't good for him or the family - fine, say it to him and then leave it to him to make the decision. you have done your job and the rest is for him to think through. He is an adult for crying out loud. you don't need to blackmail him with "suppose your mom is dead if you don't sign these papers" bullshit! Yes, i know even if Rohit wasn't forced to do so, he would find some other way to kick sonakshi out of the house because nishi threatened him. but I'm talking about Veena Sippy! Where is her brain, Where is her heart, where is her sweet soul?! and then she blackmails him with her "tumhara rishta mere sath pehli hi kharab ho gaya hai but  theres a chance of redeeming that if you divorce your wife" ....woah woah woah! hold up lady. Which part of your sane brain tells you that you will get the same Rohit after you make him sign those papers?! If you think by throwing sonakshi out of his life, your son will live better then you are gravely mistaken. You're basically ripping his soul from him and as a mother you should know what this would do to him. 

Veena sippy has crossed all the heights of selfishness today by stating the ground of divorce to be infidelity. i can't believe to what level this woman could stoop down to. If it was any other member in the family, i would happily accept but HER?! Just because there's no problem in getting divorce in the court?! I can't believe how self-centered this woman can be, my goodness! She does love her family but she has become SELFISH in that love, so much so that she can't see their own family's nasty sides (blamed pari only instead of rohan, falsely accusing  sonakshi of infidelity just so the divorce process speeds up). 

I have nothing more to say other than the fact that this character has been butchered beyond repair and no action, no redemption and no repentance can undo this for me - I can not see Veena Sippy the same way ever again! 

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Its infidelity or infertility?

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I'm sorry my bad. i heard it wrong  I will edit my post. Either way, the fact remains the same, that what veena did was  inhuman and should be considered a crime

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 4 years ago
mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sadly I wish it's Infertility.. No I think from the discussions on the forum it's the infidelity, the reason for divorcešŸ¤¢

@TM... Don't know what to say. Are all mother's are that selfish?? 

When I had my son, during his childhood years when I used love, scold, worry and protect him somewhere during these years I realized that's how my MIL would have felt while raising my Husband and it helped me to see her not only my MIL but she was once where I am today and there's is great chance I will where she is today, both in good and not so good sense. 

What I am trying to say is you only have emotions when you are able to connect with the characters and off late none of the characters have any life to them so no I don't hate Veena.. she is just unreal for me therefore the least I feel for her is indifference to her actions both good and bad.. Infact it's true to all the KhKt characters except Rohit. But today he also lost that somewhat..

Anokhi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

my respect is far gone for this woman...it is a shame to even call her a mother. she has no right to control his son's life like that. i hope rohit understands who really deserves the love and respect now. 

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am speechless after watching the episode. i can not believe she just did this. i teared up seeing rohit so helpless. i wish he hadn't had such an awful people to be called as his family. what a pity!

Originally posted by: mthiru

Sadly I wish it's Infertility.. No I think from the discussions on the forum it's the infidelity, the reason for divorcešŸ¤¢

When I had my son, during his childhood years when I used love, scold, worry and protect him somewhere during these years I realized that's how my MIL would have felt while raising my Husband and it helped me to see her not only my MIL but she was once where I am today and there's is great chance I will where she is today, both in good and not so good sense. 

What I am trying to say is you only have emotions when you are able to connect with the characters and off late none of the characters have any life to them so no I don't hate Veena.. she is just unreal for me therefore the least I feel for her is indifference to her actions both good and bad.. Infact it's true to all the KhKt characters except Rohit. But today he also lost that somewhat..

why do you wish it was infertility? 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

A woman whose life was ruined by that supposed revelation of her husbands past turned sour to everyone..veena cannot see her son and dil happy when she isnt..this is the worst form of sadismšŸ¤¢Hate you 5 crores šŸ¤¢

Sree_mk thumbnail

Veena is the worst MIL and worst mother i have seen based on the serials I have followed. The fictional character I am hating the most right now is Veena sippy. She broke the heart of a golden girl like Sona by using her own Son. This is disgusting guys.

Originally posted by: mthiru

šŸ‘ very well said

Edited by 2TheMoonAndBack - 4 years ago