Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Why infertility? 

And yes I see what you mean by you can't connect to her or any other character. As a matter of fact, my sister had been saying this to me for a very long time (even before she showed this nasty side of hers) that this woman is bipolar. she changes her love for sonakshi according to her convenience. I guess i was too naive to see through the veil. 

I really wish they had kept a few characters as it was, without taking away their sweetness and sensitivity. every single character in the sippy mansion is ruined to the core. How're they going to undo all this? 

I'm hoping to see  sonakshi conquer this phase of life and come out of it 10 time stronger, leave her selflessness to some extent and learn to think about her and her husband instead of making everyone her priority ! I want to see how see puts the sippys to their place.

There is no hubby for Sona 

I blame rohith too .why just Veena .people manipulate u  when u wish to be manipulated .

I have no sympathy for rohith 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

As this topic is on Veena, Can I please ask how and why all this sudden 10 Crores hatred towards Sona?

Have I missed an episode where Sona did something to her?

Is it because Suman revealed her ideal hubby's deed infront of everyone and Sona is too be blamed?

Nisha  has always been portrayed as a kind of self centred woman, so I do understand her wanting Sona out but whats wrong with this woman who used to "adore" Sona?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

As this topic is on Veena, Can I please ask how and why all this sudden 10 Crores hatred towards Sona?

Have I missed an episode where Sona did something to her?

Is it because Suman revealed her ideal hubby's deed infront of everyone and Sona is too be blamed?

Nisha  has always been portrayed as a kind of self centred woman, so I do understand her wanting Sona out but whats wrong with this woman who used to "adore" Sona?

I guess sona blamed nishi and couldn't prove that she is behind naren 's accident ..and rohits family think that sona is behind all the mess in the family?😕

Agree wth TM 

Heloo everyone 👍🏼

Originally posted by: _charu_

I guess sona blamed nishi and couldn't prove that she is behind naren 's accident ..and rohits family think that sona is behind all the mess in the family?😕

Agree.. I felt the same 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The entire family needs a tight slap and a shrink..though he/she would slap em as well