Story Index

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It was still raining non stop outside. As soon as Rohit and Sonakshi entered the hotel room, he shut the door behind them and pinned her against it, slamming his lips against hers. Caught by surprise, Sonakshi had no other option but to comply. She tried to wriggle out of his grip but he had no intention of letting her go. Ab kya karogi he thought as he devoured her lips. 

"Rohit rukho na.. Ye tum kya kar rahe ho?" She said as she finally managed to push him away. She did this as if what happened in the park never happened in the first place, and this irritated Rohit. Sonakshi picked up her phone and turned all her attention towards it, leaving behind a puppy eyed, irritated Rohit all alone.

"Yeh kisliye?" Rohit asked as he plucked the phone from her hand, not even trying to hide his annoyance.

"Rohit! Everyone's worried about you. Mujhe unhe inform karn..."

"No need. Kuch nahi hoga. Ab tumhe tumhari phone kal subah hi milegi." Rohit commanded as he quickened his step towards her. He was about to touch her again when she moved back.

"Accha teek hai. Main nahaane ja rahi hun. I'm so wet right now, my hair is so sticky because of the rain water. I'm really very tired Rohit, after that I'm going to sleep." Sonakshi said, upset with Rohit's behaviour. Saying so, she picked up a towel, hung it on the doorknob and headed inside the bathroom, not even bothering to look at Rohit's face.

Once inside, she quickly stripped down and turned on the shower. As the hot water trickled down her skin, it soothed her body. She washed her hair with the hotel shampoo and scoured all the mud and dirt from her body using the scented body wash that smelled like strawberry cake. When she was done, she walked towards the door and opened it slightly, leaving behind a gap that only her hand could fit through and reached out for the towel which was hanging from the doorknob outside, but she was in for a shock when she realized that what she touched was not a towel, but a hand...

"Rohit! What are you doing! Chodo mujhe!" She said to the door that separated them.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai? Tum kahogi aur main maan jaunga? Have you even met me?" He smirked on the other side, as he tightened his grip on her hand.

"Rohit I'm feeling cold! Towel dhedho please! I'll do whatever you say!" Sonakshi begged as water trickled from her hair, onto her back.

"Whatever I say hmm" Rohit whispered. It was definitely something he was considering.

"Stop it Rohit! Just hand me the towel!" Sonakshi repeated. She was starting to shiver now and it was getting very cold indeed.

"Teek hain, yeh lo. But remember. Whatever I say" he repeated her words as he placed towel on her opened up palm. Sonakshi pulled the towel through the tiny slit and immediately shut the door.

Ab ye kya kar liya maine Rohit mujhse ab kya puchega... Jis tarah se usne kaha... I don't think ki uske thoughts innocent hai...not in the slightest. Sonakshi dreaded as she wrapped the towel around her body. Calm down Sonakshi... Rohit ek shareef aadmi hai. He won't ask you to do anything that your're not comfortable with. She told herself as she just stood there, afraid of what might be waiting for her, behind the door. But uss raath... uss rath ko tho usne tumse bahuth kuch karvaya tha na...Sonakshi shuddered with ecstasy as she remembered that night and unknown to herself, she let out a smile.

"Tum baahar aa rahi ho right? If not please tell me... I need to break down the door." Rohit chuckled as he cracked his knuckles on the other side.

"Tum mere pati ho ya koi gunda?" Sonakshi said in shock as she felt her entire body tremble.

"Whatever you want me to be Sona." Rohit smirked at the effect he was having on her. The way he said his name caught her off guard. She wanted all of him then and there. Calm down Sonakshi... Kuch nahi hoga... You know Rohit. Sirf dikhava karta hai. He won't do anything. She assured herself as her hand reached for the doorknob. As soon as she opened the door, she was met by a shirtless Rohit, wearing nothing but his boxers, ogling at her up and down. 

"Rohit! I need to change. Bathroom mai wait karo. Tum ye kya kar rahe ho? Shirt toh pehenlo!" She said, not knowing which problem to address first.

"Nahi." He said as he continued to stare at her half naked body.

"Kya nahi? Itna tand hai aur tum ho ki shirtless ghum rahe ho?" She asked, flustered with his boldness.

"Tand hai toh phir mere paas aajao na! I'll make sure to keep you warm." He said cheekily as he opened his arms, signalling her to come to him.

"What rubbish Rohit! Kya hogaya hai tumko!" She said as she walked towards the hotel closet, and all of a sudden, her face turned pale. Kapde tho us hotel mai hai... Yahan tho main khali haath aayi hun... Reality struck her. They had come to the hotel Rohit had booked for them, not the Sheraton which had her suitcase. The only clothes she had were the ones she had entered in and they were cold,wet and dirty, all the things she needed to get away from.

Behind her, Rohit giggled like a small girl, knowing all along that she had no clothes to wear.

"Tumhe pata tha! You still let me take a bath?" Sonakshi stormed towards him. Her eyes reflected her fury, but Rohit was trying hard not to laugh after seeing her angry when she was wearing nothing more than a short towel around her.

"What do you mean let me take a bath? Tumne mujhe pucha tha kya?" Rohit shot back as he too took a step towards her. His eyes couldn't stop wandering along her angel like body, melting at the sight in front of him. Why does she always make it so difficult for me he thought.

"Why do you make things so difficult for me Rohit!" She said, her temper getting the better of her. Kamal hai. She's really going to ask me now? After what she's doing to me? He thought as he took another step closer to her. They were only a few inches away from each other now. He could feel her inhale sharply as he lifted his hand and placed his palm on her wet hair. He could smell her scent from this distance and it did things to him that he couldn't even describe.

"Screw it!" He muttered as he swept her off her feet and picked her up with one hand, not paying any heed to her protests. He walked towards the bed and gently dropped her on it and before she could pick herself up, he dropped himself on top of her, the only thing separating their bodies was the towel which was wrapped firmly around her skin. He gazed at her eyes for a moment and before she could say anything, he placed his lips on hers, and continued with what he was doing before she had pushed him away.

"Ch..chodo mujhe Rohit" She said as a soft moan escaped her lips. Rohit smirked at this. His hands traveled up her skin. He planted one firmly on her waist and the other one caught hold of her wet locks.

"Whatever I want Sona. You said you'd do it. Aur haan zyada nautanki mar karo. You want this as much as I do." Rohit sedectively whispered as his lips traveled up to her ear planting soft kisses along the way. Sonakshi couldn't argue with Rohit anymore, because she knew that he was right and she couldn't control herself for a second longer. Her hands moved up his bare chest, as if she was accepting her fate with pleasure. She reached out for his hair and played with his long locks. Suddenly, with a burst of strength she turned him around and now, she was the one who was on top. Rohit yelped at this sudden change. What was going on? Ever since the park Rohit was wondering about this new side of his wife, but Rohit wasn't one to accept defeat. She was moving her lips from his mouth, onto his chest, leaving a trail of wet kisses along the way.

Seizing this opportunity, Rohit loosened his grip on her body and quickly undid the knot on her back that had kept the towel in it's place. Sonakshi looked up in surprise to find Rohit gaze at her like a hungry wolf. Two can play this game, He thought to himself as he pulled the towel between them and flung it across the bed. Her entire body was on full display now and Rohit was taking full advantage of it. As he clasped on to her breast with one hand, she set her lips back on to his. She took control again, swirling her tongue around, adding more moisture into his already drooling mouth.  Rohit felt his heart race faster and his boxers felt tighter as she showed no sign of stopping the torment. He groaned with pleasure as he experienced the wonderful things she was doing to him.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" He grunted as he started kneading her breast with his hand. Sona moaned his name as he pursued. As if this was the chance he'd been waiting for, he flung her under him, and pressed back into her mouth as his tongue traveled into new nooks and corners but Sonakshi had lost interest in the oral sex now. She wanted more. Not bothered with what he was doing to her, she wiggled her way down the bed and pulled down his boxers, exposing his manhood.

With a firm grip on Sonakshi's shoulder, Rohit pulled her up again so that they were face to face once more.

"Kya hogaya hai tumhe? Itni forward kab ban gayi?" He uttered with disbelief, not knowing how else to describe her or her actions but Sonakshi knew perfectly well what Rohit meant. She didn't respond immediately rather, she gripped his strong neck with her hands and pulled him towards her face. As she spoke, he could feel his entire body shiver with delight. 

"Accha lag raha hai kya?" She asked as she started grinding onto his body. Rohit let out a loud grunt in response as he looked at Sona. God was she beautiful. Without another word, he reached out for her core, pressing at her folds while doing so. This seemed to get a reaction out of her.

"Rohit!" She moaned sensuously as he fastened his pace.

"Surgeon hun main Sona...I know your body better than you yourself do..." He whispered in his husky voice as he showed no sign of stopping. Sonakshi moaned with pleasure as she was about to reach her climax.

"Don't stop Rohit..."She managed to let out but Rohit apparently didn't get the message because he stopped right then. Sonakshi looked at him like he'd just stolen her lollipop. When he was satisfied after fingering her, he moved his manhood towards her entrance, but Sonakshi too wasn't going to give up without a tease.

She slid her way downwards and clamped her lips around his member. This itself was enough for Rohit to quiver with excitement. Inch by inch, she engulfed his entire length, coating it with her saliva in the process. Just when Rohit thought this couldn't get any more intense, she pulled back to his tip, bobbing her head up and down as she did so.

"Sona!" He grunted at her increased pace. As soon as he began thrusting his hips back and forth, Sonakshi withdrew. Serves him right, she smirked when she came back up and saw his face.

"That's enough!" He ordered as his massive length penetrated her, all too suddenly. She was unprepared. She gasped at how sudden it all had happened. Heavy moans left her lips, making the man over her double his speed. Her head fell back and she arched her back into the bed, clutching the bed sheets as tight as she could. As he kept pounding into her, he clasped her hair, pulling at it while letting out discontinuous grunts.

As he slammed into her, she felt her insides closing in on his member. She danced with him, as he slammed his length in and out of her, she too moved with his body, causing him to moan her name out loud.

As his thrusts became heavier and sloppier, she knew that he too was close to is climax.

"R..Rohit!" She gasped as her juices spurted out. She moaned as Rohit continued to pound into her body. Her hands traveled to his chest as he continued. Finally when he reached his peak, Rohit  grunted as he filled her up with his warm semen. Tired from all the action, his dropped to her chest, as he held onto her. They were both breathing heavily.

"Wow." Rohit mumbled to himself. Aisa toh kabhi nahi hua he thought to himself as he smiled.

"Haan ab ye hogaya to tum Mumbai vaapas chale jao." Sonakshi said, as she to tried to maintain a calm and serious tone.

"Kya?" Rohit turned his ashen face to look at her. Sonakshi giggled to see him look so worried.

"Nice try Sona... but tum ab dekhna, I'm not going to let you out of my sight. Tum kahogi na? Tab bhi nahin." He smiled as he fell beside her while holding her tight. Sonakshi smiled at the man next to her. Somehow she remembered the promise she had made him not so long ago, and how he was telling her the same thing now. It seems like fate, she thought as she closed her eyes.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Thank you for keeping up with Bekarari! It means a lot to me if you've been with me, all the way from chapter one. I'll be posting one more update before it truly comes to an end. Thanks everyone! Do let me know what you thought of this chapter.πŸ€—

Love❀️,

Naina.

Edited by YoursDearly - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Helloooo Nainaaa.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Waahh!!! I requested for an update today and here I have it β€β€πŸ’•

And I loved it that you heard me.. ❀😍😍

Cmg to the update... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Forum mein aag lag gayi πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.. We need extinguishers now..

This was fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I like the bold sona.. 😍❀❀ but what was that... How could she be normal after the kiss at the park! That was brutalπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...  But Dr. Surgeon had his waysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. And I absolutely loved it❀️❀️...  This update was breathing fire in its every word! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯  and I went red.. ☺️☺️At a point I had to literally face palm myself...

Ufff..kya tha yehπŸ’•πŸ’•β€πŸ˜πŸ’˜πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.... And now better they just get back to each other.. Bahot ho gaya.. οΏΌπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

(And I believe.. I am not late this time in replying πŸ˜†πŸ˜›)

Waiting for the next update β€οΈ

Love, hugs and tc πŸ’•β€β€πŸ’˜ 

Alisha😘

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Naynaa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Helloooo Nainaaa.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Waahh!!! I requested for an update today and here I have it β€β€πŸ’•

And I loved it that you heard me.. ❀😍😍

Cmg to the update... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Forum mein aag lag gayi πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.. We need extinguishers now..

This was fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I like the bold sona.. 😍❀❀ but what was that... How could she be normal after the kiss at the park! That was brutalπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...  But Dr. Surgeon had his waysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. And I absolutely loved it❀️❀️...  This update was breathing fire in its every word! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯  and I went red.. ☺️☺️At a point I had to literally face palm myself...

Ufff..kya tha yehπŸ’•πŸ’•β€πŸ˜πŸ’˜πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.... And now better they just get back to each other.. Bahot ho gaya.. οΏΌπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

(And I believe.. I am not late this time in replying πŸ˜†πŸ˜›)

Waiting for the next update β€οΈ

Love, hugs and tc πŸ’•β€β€πŸ’˜ 

Alisha😘

Alishaaa!!πŸ€—

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. This was the first erotica I published online so it really means a lot to me that it was well recieved.❀️

Haan haan. I promise that there's no more fighting after this.

Yes! You were very early this timeπŸ˜†

Thanks again for taking the time to type so much, giving me a detailed review. Can't tell you how much it means to me.❀️

Will be back soon!

Love❀️,

Naina

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aye Aye Captain Naina! This chapter has brought a wild fire in the forum yaar! 

Thandi main bhi garmi lag rahi hai! ☺️Rohit, I have the same question, how come Sona got so bold? Koi drugs wagarah ka sevan toh nahi kiya na tumhari biwi ne! πŸ˜†

Ok but on another note, I wonder what next! I mean all issues are not really dissolved right! I hope to see what's up in next morning ya! πŸ˜³

Well I loved this update! Waiting for next part deary! πŸ˜‰

Naynaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Thank you! Will update as soon as possible.❀️

Naynaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAnushka

Aye Aye Captain Naina! This chapter has brought a wild fire in the forum yaar! 

Thandi main bhi garmi lag rahi hai! ☺️Rohit, I have the same question, how come Sona got so bold? Koi drugs wagarah ka sevan toh nahi kiya na tumhari biwi ne! πŸ˜†

Ok but on another note, I wonder what next! I mean all issues are not really dissolved right! I hope to see what's up in next morning ya! πŸ˜³

Well I loved this update! Waiting for next part deary! πŸ˜‰

Thank you Anushka!❀️

I don't know about drugs but nashe meh zaroor thi vohπŸ€£πŸ˜†

Absolutely. What might come your way will definitely answer all your questions. Ek clue dhungi tumhe- It's what we all want from the show right now. Not going to say anything else.πŸ˜†

Socho socho aur haan 50 shades of Rohit Sippy aaj hi update karna.❀️

Love❀️,

Naina

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursDearly

Thank you Anushka!❀️

I don't know about drugs but nashe meh zaroor thi vohπŸ€£πŸ˜†

Absolutely. What might come your way will definitely answer all your questions. Ek clue dhungi tumhe- It's what we all want from the show right now. Not going to say anything else.πŸ˜†

Socho socho aur haan 50 shades of Rohit Sippy aaj hi update karna.❀️

Love❀️,

Naina

Nahii  Nahii Nahii  ..... Nainaaaa.. 

Why did you even give her a clue.. You should not have.. πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ™…πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™€ forum mein kisi aur ko bhi clue de deti... Isse  nahi dena chahiye tha... That was a BIG NO πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™€

You don't know what she is!! You have no idea what she can do! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

All the best when you get to know! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursDearly

Alishaaa!!πŸ€—

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. This was the first erotica I published online so it really means a lot to me that it was well recieved.❀️

Haan haan. I promise that there's no more fighting after this.

Yes! You were very early this timeπŸ˜†

Thanks again for taking the time to type so much, giving me a detailed review. Can't tell you how much it means to me.❀️

Will be back soon!

Love❀️,

Naina

Nainuuu.. (Dont mind me calling this right?)πŸ€—πŸ€—

Don't thank me.. Hum sab friends hain.. Anytime anything πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

I know what it means.. It gives the much required push and motivation.. I understand β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Update soonish

Love, hug and kishes.. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€β€πŸ€—

Alu😘

Naynaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Nainuuu.. (Dont mind me calling this right?)πŸ€—πŸ€—

Don't thank me.. Hum sab friends hain.. Anytime anything πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

I know what it means.. It gives the much required push and motivation.. I understand β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Update soonish

Love, hug and kishes.. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€β€πŸ€—

Alu😘

Nainu is absoultely fine!πŸ€—

You're right. We're friends.

And haan. It really does bring the better writer out of me. β€οΈ

Rahi baat Anushka ki, I have no idea what's going on.πŸ˜†

Will update ASAP.

Love❀️,

Naina