Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Sonakshi

"I know you're mad at me jaan but the jacket you're wearing and those beautiful eyes that you keep hiding from me tells me everything you won't." He said mysteriously and caught her by the waist and gently pulled her into his body.

When Sonakshi heard those words, she was momentarily captivated by her husband. He kept telling her how beautiful her eyes were but failed to notice what his eyes were doing to her. She wasn't thinking rationally, so when he closed in on her and kissed her, gently this time, she kissed back, until she tasted the alcohol again. This time she pushed back without a hint of hesitation. 

"Rohit I can't do this. Please go back to Mumbai." She said desperately. All she wanted was the man in front of her but she knew that if things went back to how they were, they'd come back in a full circle anad nothing would be any different. As if to make things clearer, she shrugged off the jacket sh was wearing, his jacket, and laid it out on the sofa. Now all she was wearing was a sleeveless top that just barely made it to her waist. 

This seemed to trouble the man in front of her. He looked at her like she'd just punched him in the face. He wanted to say a lot of things but he knew better.

"Hum baat to kar sakte hain right?" He finally said, looking at her with eyes filled with tears. This affected Sonakshi. She fought away the urge to hug him, to tell him that it was alright.

"Nahi. Not when you are drunk. Now please leave." She repeated. Rohit stood there for a minute, his eyes fixated on hers. He clutched his shirt, dejected and backed off without saying another word. 

Sonakshi closed the door behind him and shut her eyes tightly, for a minute she told herself that she had done the right thing. The next minute, she was crying her eyes out. She quickly put on his jacket again for it was the only thing which seemed to comfort her. 

When the doorbell rang again, it was 11:45. She knew it was Raj this time, so she went ahead and opened the door. Her eyes grew wide, her hands fluttered as she felt the cloth of his jacket. She was shocked to see Rohit standing in front of her again. Sona raised her hand, gesturing him to leave. She was just about to speak out when he turned around.

"Don't worry. I'm going now." He said as he put took out his hand from his pocket. Sona wondered why he'd come back just to tell her he was leaving again.

"I just had to see for myself." He said as if he had read her mind. Sona was confused. What was Rohit talking about? For a second time, Sona felt like Rohit had read her mind when he pointed at his jacket. Immediately, she felt the blood rushing to her cheeks. She had completely forgotten that she was still wearing it. This time though, she didn't remove it. She didn't say a word, she just stared at the floor, embarrassed and when Rohit turned away, she closed the door behind him, without a moment's hesitation.

She walked towards the guest room. Raj can use his key, She thought to herself.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Rohit

As Rohit walked away from the house, he felt relieved. Now he knew for sure that he could get his Sona back. She might not admit it but she still loves me, he thought to himself, smiling like a goofball. He only needed time to make her realize that.

Two hours ago, when he had been searching for Dr Raj along with Ajit and Pooja on the streets of Pune, he had realized that it was an impossible task. He had told his siblings that he needed some time to think. He had quietly slipped away and stumbled into a bar.Frustrated that it was taking longer than he had prepared himself for, he did the only thing he knew how to do when she wasn't around, he drank.

Thinking back to that moment, he didn't regret it because it was in that very bar that he had heard someone mention that they had seen the famous actress Sonakshi Rastogi Sippy, jogging in a park. As soon as he had heard this, he had jumped out of his chair. He had asked the man for more details and had rushed out of the bar, not bothering to inform Ajit and Pooja. Rohit had been to every house in the vicinity of the park, asking for Sona, hoping to god that she would be in one of them.

When he arrived at the right house, he immediately sensed her and the next minute, his hopes were confirmed when he heard her voice. At first he was a little hurt when she said that she had cooked something for Raj, but as soon as he saw her face, all other thoughts vanished. All he could think about, was her.

Does she really think I can go to Mumbai after all this?  he smiled as he walked across the street. He was quick to spot an empty bench almost diagonally opposite to the house. He made up his mind to sleep there for the night. This brought back old memories. Only then did he remember Ajit and Pooja. He cursed himself for forgetting. He quickly reached out for his phone. 17 missed calls he read. He pressed the call back button and waited.

"Bhai Where are you ?" a frantic Ajit asked on the phone. 

"Sona mil gayi Ajit" Rohit said, ignoring his brother's question altogether. The relief was evident in his voice.

"Rohit tell us where you are" a female voice said. Rohit was drunk and disoriented. For a second he didn't understand what was happening, but then he realized that it was Pooja who was speaking.

"I'm next to the park.." He began, but suddenly the call ended with a beep. He stared at his phone. No charge he thought.

Rohit couldn't sleep that night. All he could think about was Sona, and ways in which he could convince her to come back to him. He was lost in thought when he saw an Uber pull over in front of the house. Not long after, A woman came out of it. Her back was towards him so he couldn't see her face, It was dark, Rohit could see only what the street light illuminated. When his eyes had adjusted to the light, reality struck Rohit and he suddenly realized that it wasn't a woman, but a man with long hair. The man was tall, He definitely worked out, thought Rohit. He wondered how he had confused him with a woman a few minutes back, but then again, he was drunk so he let it go quickly. Jitna unlucky main hun, ye pukka Raj hi hoga, Rohit thought as he saw more of the mystery man. 

"What Rubbish!" came a voice from behind. Rohit quickly turned back to find his alter ego staring at the handsome man in front of them. It's been a while, Rohit thought, but didn't say anything as he knew that there was something far more important.

"Main bhi vahi soch raha tha." Rohit quietly said, his eyes returning back to the  mystery man, who had apparently dropped something in the car and was bending all over to find it. 

"Ek baat kahu Rohit?" said the voice but continued before Rohit could respond.

"If I were Sona na, I'd kiss him." He said.

"Me too." came the immediate reply. Rohit hadn't even realized what he said until after the words had tumbled out of his mouth. Immediately he turned away, as if reality had struck him.

"Go get her for the both of us." The voice said. Rohit turned back to face his alter ego but he was gone. Just like the last time, Rohit thought, before he fell asleep.

"Rohit utto!" Came the unmistakable voice of Ajit Sippy. Rohit was only half awake at this point. Rohit decided to ignore his brother's screams and went back to sleep. Ajit had already warned Rohit the first time. He wasn't going to do so again. Suddenly Rohit felt a thousand needles pierce his face. Startled, he got up to find cold water all over him and next to him, his siblings were trying very hard not to laugh.

"Ajit main tumhe ab zinda nahi chodunga." Rohit said and it looked like his face meant every word.

"Arrey stop it Rohit!" Pooja said, with a smile on her face.

"How did you guys get here?" Rohit asked, looking at the house in front of him.

"Dr Raj go dundte dundte hum yahan pahunch gaye. We had a lot of help from Pulkit too, but tum tho humse pehle hi yahan aa gaye, bhabi se baat hui kya?" Pooja asked hopefully.

"Pooji ye bhi kya sawaal hai? Of couse baat ho gayi. Isiliye to bhai bahar so rahe hain." Ajit said, with a straight face, but everyone understood that all he wanted to do was laugh.

"Shut up Ajit." was all Rohit could say before Ajit continued again.

"No no, feel free to tell me that I'm wrong" he said, but Rohit said nothing. He only turned towards the house again and suddenly he felt a thousand times worse. The alcohol had worn off and he could feel nothing but pain.

"So bhabi yahan reh rahi hai" Pooja said, pointing at the two storey building in front of them. Rohit was just about to answer when the most beautiful woman stepped outside from that very building. He was in love all over again. How much had he had longed to see his Sona in something other than  saree? Yesterday he was too drunk to see her but was more than making up for it today. How he wished that he was the one who'd made her smile, he was the one who held her hand as she stepped onto the street! He smiled at the fact that she was still wearing his hoodie. 

"Vo Raj hai kya?" Pooja asked, clearly she was impressed by the person in front of her. Rohit suddenly noticed that the same man he'd seen the previous night was walking right beside her. This time, Rohit didn't need to be drunk for his temper to rise. He didn't know which was worse, the fact that his sister was ogling a man who was at least ten years older to her or the fact that his wife way living with the same man. 

"Quick! Hide." Rohit whispered to Ajit and Pooja.

"What? Why?" Pooja said, her eyes still fixated on Raj. This made Rohit feel uneasy. He reached for her hand and made a run for it. Ajit soon followed them as he didn't know what else to do. Rohit didn't know where else to take them, so he took them to the park, which was only a few blocks away from where they were at.

"Aap bhabi se kyun bhag rahe hai?" Ajit asked. He was a little disappointed that she hadn't caught them in the first place.

"She'll think we're stalking her!" Rohit exclaimed.

"Kal hi voh mujhe bata rahi thi ki she needs some space to think" Rohit said, putting on a perfect Sonakshi Rastogi Sippy accent.

"Toh kya hua? Aap stalk hi toh kar rahe hain na? Kal raath unke ghar ke samne so rahe the. If this isn't stalking, what is?" Pooja let out a giggle at what Ajit had just said but quickly regained her face after Rohit glared at her.

"You don't know how ziddi she can be guys." Rohit said, while he lifted his hands up, as if to stress on his point. 

"Kiske baare me baat kar rahe ho Rohit?" Came a voice from behind. That's when Rohit realized why Pooja had really been laughing. Sona was right behind him, and she had heard the entire conversation.

Rohit turned around with as much confidence as he could. He had promised himself that he would use every chance he got to win her back, and it started right now. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Sonakshi

Sonakshi was delighted to see a smiling Ajit and Pooja as she had entered the park at her usual time, for her jog. She was just going to go greet them when she had heard what Rohit was saying. Some things never change she had thought when she realized that he had spent an entire night outside, in the cold for her, but then she heard him call her ziddi. That's when she thought that she'd use this situation to her advantage.

"Kiske baare me baat kar rahe ho Rohit?" She asked, as she walked towards him. She expected him to fluster, maybe even apologize but she was surprised at what was in front of her.

"Tumhare baare main, Apart from you, aur kaun hai jo ziddi ho sakta hai?" He said with confidence. This seemed to irritate her a bit. Was he testing her? She was angry at him and this man didn't care. He was just insulting her, even in front of her.

"Mumbai se Pune aaye ho mere peeche, ye kaaphi nahi hai to main aur bhi bata sakti hoon- kal raath baar baar keh rahe te Sona I need you, come back to memain tumhare bina nahi reh sakta, main tumhare bina Mumbai vaapas nahi jaunga et cetera et cetera aur is sab ke baad bhi tum kehte ho ki main ziddi hoon?" She said, finishing off with here best Rohit Sippy impression. Behind them, Pooja and Ajit were having a good time. Ab maza aayega they thought to themselves.

"Madame, mai jo kar rahan hoon, usse pyaar kaha jaatha hai. Zidd nahi. Tum jo kar rahi ho na-  Baar baar mere jacket pehanana?, Vo zidd hai." He said, with a glint in his eyes. Rohit wouldn't admit it but he was ziddi, ziddi  enough to get his pyaar back.

"Yeh bhi to pyaar he!" Sonakshi blurted out as she held his jacket. She sheepishly looked at the ground when she realized what she had said. She didn't have the courage to look at his face or at the faces of those who were standing behind him. All she wanted to do was to melt into the ground.

She turned her back towards him, to walk away as if nothing had ever happened. As she was about to take her first step forward, she felt two hands around her hips. Not just any hands, they were the most capable hands she had ever encountered. She didn't need to look back to know who it was. She just knew.

"Rohit chodo mujhe!" She murmured as his hold on her tightened. She felt him breathe on her neck, and in that moment, everything was back to the way it was before things took a turn for the worse.

"Chod dhunga but ek sharth hai." He said sensuously as he continued to breathe down her neck. Did he not see what this was doing to her? Or did he not care? Sona was thinking but little did she know that he knew exactly what he was doing to her. That was his idea all along.

"Sharth? Kaisa sharth?" She asked, she wanted to play any game he was playing, as long as they could stand like this again but she was too ziddi to tell him this.

"If you win I'll go back to Mumbai today, I'll take Ajit and Pooja with me. You're free to come back whenever you wish." Catching her by her waist, he swirled her around, bringing them eye to eye, a millimeter away from each other.

"And If I win," He paused, biting down on his lower lip giving her a rush of feelings all at once.

"You have to give me back my jacket and spend an entire day with me, her in Pune." He finished. He looked so cocky that Sona really wanted to beat him.

"What's the game?" She asked inquisitively.

"Haan ya Na" He asked, but to her it sounded more like a challenge, but she too was ziddi to give up there.

"What's the game?" She repeated, looking straight into his eyes.

"Haan ya Na" He said again, with a little more aggression this time. Sonakshi's heart was racing underneath her skin now. Adrenaline rushed into her blood. There's no going back now she thought.

"Haan." She said as her lips curled into a mischievous smile.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

..And that's the end of Part 3! Please give me your views on today's update so that I know what you guys are expecting from me. 

Lots of love❤️❤️❤️,

Naina

Edited by YoursDearly - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hii naina.. 🤗🤗

This is one awesome piece of writing.. 😍😍

I just loved it.. 💞💞💕💕

Do write more❤

Love, hugs ❤️🤗

Alisha

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Update soon

Pri94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is such a well written story. Absolutely loved all the three parts.. Kaunsa game kaunsa game!!!! I want to knoww.. please write the next one asap❤️

Edited by Pri94 - 4 years ago
Naynaa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Hii naina.. 🤗🤗

This is one awesome piece of writing.. 😍😍

I just loved it.. 💞💞💕💕

Do write more❤

Love, hugs ❤️🤗

Alisha

Thank you so much Alisha! I will definitely be writing more. Right now, I don't know how many more updates it will take for me to complete Bekarari but I assure you that even after it's done, I'll probably start a new fanfic. 

Thanks for staying with me.❤️

Naynaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Update soon

Thank you! I really appreciate the fact that you comment on each update. It really makes me very happy. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story as well.❤️😉😃

Naynaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri94

This is such a well written story. Absolutely loved all the three parts.. Kaunsa game kaunsa game!!!! I want to knoww.. please write the next one asap❤️

Thank you very much! You'll get to know kaunsa game soon enough😃

New part will be out by Saturday. Thanks for reading.❤️😳