Posted: 4 years ago

Story Index

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Thank you all for the overwhelming support after I posted the 1st part of this story! I really appreciate it and I hope that reading this part makes you equally happy.😊

This started off as a SS but I don't know how many posts it'll take for me to complete the story. Hope you'll stay with me for the ride :)

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Sonakshi

Tum mujhe chhod kar to nahi chali jaogi na..

..Tum kahoge tab bhi nahi.

Sonakshi reeked with guilt as she remembered what she had said to Rohit. It was not like she was leaving him, she only wanted to get away from it all for a while, to set things right.. to clear her mind. She kept telling herself that, but a part of her wouldn't listen. What hurt her even more was the silence on the other end of the phone when she had told Rohit about Raj. She could tell that he didn't like that she was staying with him. Like she had told Rohit, Raj was just a friend, she couldn't see him as anything else. Moreover, Sonakshi couldn't dream of being with a guy who wasn't Rohit. Even after everything that had happened, she loved him, loved him more than anything or anyone else in the world. 

Sonakshi had wanted a clean break, she didn't want anyone to know where she was so she hadn't told anyone, not even Pooja who wanted to go with her as she couldn't stand what her family had done to the both of them or Ajit, who had stood up against Rohit, the brother who always had his back, just for her. Raj had been very supportive of Sona. Pulkit had called him and asked him if he knew where Sona was, but he had lied for her, told him that he didn't know where she was.

It still pained her to think about them. She missed them all so much. As she walked into the guest room, her eyes darted to the orange jacket she had brought with her. Slowly, she brought it towards her face and took a long whiff. Rohit.

Slipping on the jacket, she decided to go for a jog. For some reason, the cold streets of Pune seemed colder with the jacket on.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Rohit

"Thank you both so much. Ab me Pune jaane waala hu. Jab mujhe Sona miljayegi, I'll give you both a call." Rohit said, looking at his siblings. He tried to put on a smile but they saw right through it.

"No way Bhai! Last time jab aap Pune gaye, you were on the verge of dying! Aap ko pata hai, what it did to bhabi? That time you guys were just friends. Now you're married. Just imagine how she'll feel if you do something stupid again. If you're going to go, Hum bhi saath chalenge." Ajit said with conviction. Pooja too stood by him, nodding to everything he had just said.

"Kamaal hai! Mai marne waala tha and you guys are more worried about your bhabi's condition. Some siblings I have." Rohit said, trying to make the mood lighter, but neither Ajit, nor Pooja took the bait. They still hadn't forgiven him for what he had done. 

Silence followed. 

"Why are you both still with me?" Rohit asked sadly, because he too knew the gravity of his mistake. He hadn't just doubted his Sona, he had done it in front of his entire family. He hadn't even given her a chance to explain herself and he had said some mean things. How he wished he could take it all back.

"Because no matter what happened, no matter how angry we are, we still love you and Sonakshi bhabi is the best thing that ever happened to you. We won't let you lose her." Pooja said and reached out for Rohit's hand. As soon as she did that, she could feel his pulse race. She wasn't a doctor but she could tell that it was too fast to be normal. Rohit let out a faint smile. 

"But how will we find Sona bhabi in Pune?" Ajit asked, looking at Rohit first and then at Pooja.

"Simple, We find Dr Raj." Rohit said with a pang of jealousy in his voice. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Sonakshi

"Raj I'm back!" Sona said as she entered the house after her evening jog. She was only here temporarily but Raj had insisted that she should have a key. Raj wasn't at home. She checked her phone for messages and then she saw it.

Aaj hospital meh dher ho jaayegi. Tum so le na. Kal baat kar lenge. -R

Sona looked at the clock that hung on the wall of the living room, 7:00 PM it read. She knew that if she were to sit alone, her thoughts would automatically go back to Rohit, so she decided to cook something for herself, and for Raj who'd be tired after working so late. 

Raj loved Italian. Sona made her way to the kitchen and picked the hardest, most elaborate pizza recipe she could find on the internet, as she knew that her mind would immediately dart back to Rohit even if she was idle for a second.

By the time she was done cooking, it was 10:30. Until then, she had completely forgotten about the 11:00 pm call she was going to receive. Sona was worried for Rohit. She knew that he had started drinking again and she was the reason behind it and she didn't want him to call her drunk, but a part of her longed for those calls because she missed him so much and it was the only chance she got to hear his voice.

Time went by slowly. She kept waiting for her phone to ring but it never did.  Dejected, she hugged herself tightly, his jacket along with her. She scolded herself for expecting him to be drunk and told herself that maybe he had finally listened to her and put the bottle down for good. This gave her some relief. 

As she was washing the dishes, she heard the clock strike eleven. She was about to go back to staring at her phone when the bell rang. Raj she thought and wiped her hands before running to the living room.

"Raj you'd never believe what I cooked for.." She trailed off as she opened the door. She stood there shocked for a minute, not saying a single word. All of a sudden, without a warning, his lips came crashing down on hers. The kiss was needy and passionate, Although it was wrong, she kissed him back, as she too was desperate. That's when she tasted the alcohol. Suddenly, she pulled back and as soon as she had done that, she was met with a frown. 

"Are you drunk?" She asked, almost with disgust. She was tired of this, it hurt her as much as it had hurt her after what Rohit had said to her that day.

"Please just kiss me. We can talk later.." He said, taking another step towards her, but Sonakshi didn't move. His advances didn't faze her one bit.

"You know we can't." She said, trying to hide her desire. She clasped her hands together, sensing the tension between them.

"Why not?" He replied in his husky voice. His voice seemed to have the desired effect on her as he could see hesitation in her eyes. He was going to cup her face and kiss her again when she stopped his hand midair.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Rohit

"We talked about this! You told me that you wouldn't come after me, that you'd give me space and you told me that you wouldn't drink!" She said sadly, looking at the floor because she knew that she wouldn't be able to look into those eyes and ask them to stay away.

"That was before I knew what staying apart would do to me Sonaa.. " He dragged needily. 

"Look at me. Sona, please look at me." Rohit said, and gently touched her chin, pulling up her face so that they were eye to eye once again. Each of them didn't know how much the other longed for their touch.

"First you tell me that you're staying away from me and then you tell me that you're staying with another guy. Do you really think I could have kept away from you?" he rasped, not even trying to hide his frustration.

"Rohit maine tumse kal bhi kaha tha Raj is just.." 

"Shh" He whispered, signalling her to stop talking while slowly running his hands down hers, which were covered by his jacket. This made him smile.

"Rohit stop it." She was saying, but she was barely audible, both to him and to herself, Closing her eyes again, she tried to turn away from him but he knew why.

"Look at me Sona.." He said again, this time with a hint of aggression. When she didn't respond, he pulled her forward. Startled, she opened her eyes. She scrunched up her face, trying to show her displeasure but the man in front of her continued regardless.

"I know you're mad at me jaan but the jacket you're wearing and those beautiful eyes that you keep hiding from me tells me everything you won't." He said mysteriously and caught her by the waist and gently pulled her into his body. He looked at her eyes observantly, When she didn't hesitate, he planted his lips back on hers, cursing himself for letting her go in the first place.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

P.S The story isn't over just yet. 😆

Edited by YoursDearly - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This drunk but dependant and ziddi rohit you have created, i tell you that is wonderful. Literally pictured it😳

Please do write more. You are doing a great job and you got to write more indeed!!! Good luck and hugs.😳🥳

Naynaa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you very much! It means a lot coming from you. Chaahat is a beauty!!❤️❤️

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Love it

Continue soon

Naynaa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part-3 positively out by the end of tomorrow. Can't wait to share it with you guys❤️❤️

Once again, thanks for all the love and support. Reading people's comments has motivated me to write more. Please do continue to stand by me!😊

Love,

Naina