Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

I saw only half the video...is it confirmed Yogi is getting married to Gunjan...I dint get u dear...

Do u mean to say...even if YoJan happens...will Yogi b happy...obviously not ....definitely that step would ruin Pari, Gunjan and Yogi’s lives..

Yogi may accept for marriage unwillingly to please Prakash or may be Kusum will force him after Pari's mom drama, even though she may be hesitant at first. The only thing that's amiss is Deb's IV - where she said.. after the balcony wala drama scene that for now Pari has managed her mom 😕

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: serious

the question is more how is his conscience going to feel after ditching Pari ? Yogi was shown as sensitive person.. even though he doesn't show that outside.

Only hope rests on Gunjan to call off wedding last minute & in for a bride swap but Simran's IV toh kuch aur hi level pe hai 😳

Kya pata... ? ? They can do any thing now. . .they can change every family members pov and Yogi too. . Once they realize gunjan bechaare hai , she was not at fault in any of this mess. . .. One emotional dialogue and whole family will start crying. . . Anyway

After reading imwbuzz article I completely lost my interest. . . 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I saw only half the video...is it confirmed Yogi is getting married to Gunjan...I dint get u dear...

Do u mean to say...even if YoJan happens...will Yogi b happy...obviously not ....definitely that step would ruin Pari, Gunjan and Yogi’s lives..

imwbuzz site wrote an article about yogun marriage .. .. So I am saying then what going to happen with Yogi. . ?? 

Will he ignored gunjan after marriage....?? 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mujhe lag raha hai...yeh log phir tukke maar rahe hai...ainvayi...😆don’t worry...if this is the truth....the CVs will never release the promo that Pari is the voice of Yogi...

if YoJan is going to b the endgame...it would mean Yogi sacrificed his voice ...his dearest friend Pari who always stood for him...for Gunjan who never stood for him nor for herself. 

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail

I don't get what Simran meant by there's a twist for Yori fans & she must be certainly delusional if she thinks there's large no.of Yojan fans now..

That was the past.. I remember seeing topics on this very forum where members were threatening to stop watching the show if they show Yogi & Pari together. It was one of the reason I never posted in the early days on the forum - when people were not even open to discussion about it 😴

btw... if Yogi & Gunjan are shown to be couple.. who will decode what they're talking about ? Earlier some additional banda used to decode their convo - let it be Surbub or Pari.. now don't tell me Kushi will decode their bedroom talks .. mein phenol mein doob ke mar jaaoonga 🤬

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

the question is more how is his conscience going to feel after ditching Pari ? Yogi was shown as sensitive person.. even though he doesn't show that outside.

Only hope rests on Gunjan to call off wedding last minute & in for a bride swap but Simran's IV toh kuch aur hi level pe hai 😳

Don’t know what will happen.. but seriously I want gunjan to speak up and take a stand at least for once..

I don’t want her to be a dummy..

I haven’t watched the IV n video. But after reading  iwmbuzz spoiler article mera dimaag satak gaya..🤯 

I still don’t care about the spoiler articles but the BTS too doesn’t look positive. 

I am taking sanyaas from ITv again.😆

serious thumbnail

Mujhe lag raha hai...yeh log phir tukke maar rahe hai...ainvayi...😆don’t worry...if this is the truth....the CVs will never release the promo that Pari is the voice of Yogi...

if YoJan is going to b the endgame...it would mean Yogi sacrificed his voice ...his dearest friend Pari who always stood for him...for Gunjan who never stood for him nor for herself. 

could be just a hype to get more eye balls rolling - TRP gaining wala strategy 😛

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Don’t know what will happen.. but seriously I want gunjan to speak up and take a stand at least for once..

I don’t want her to be a dummy..

I haven’t watched the IV n video. But after reading  iwmbuzz spoiler article mera dimaag satak gaya..🤯 

I still don’t care about the spoiler articles but the BTS too doesn’t look positive. 

I am taking sanyaas from ITv again.😆

I won't take spoilers too seriously unless its from a more credible source like for instance Telechakkar as they've their own media team conducting tv interview's as well..

I watched 2 shows after long break from TV - YRHPK & IIM. Couldn't take the dose of drama from YRHPK.. so only watch it may be once a week or once couple of weeks... IIM is the only one I watch.. hav plans to watch EKDV2, as EKDV 1 was good until the premature ending 😂

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

No yaar Shwets....Agree Gunjan too loved Yogi once upon a time ...but she can’t b so selfish that whenever she wants the marriage tab ho, jab papa nahi chaha toh na ho...kabhi Yogi, kabhi Rosh...aisa toh nahi hota na. 

What if Yogi did something wrong to himself when she ditched him. She moved on ,got engaged to Rosh, even decked up for a date to prove she is moved on as Yogi has....and now that she is back, he should accept her? I find this whole thing lopsided on Sharmas side. Seema made sense most of the time but in between she too lost track and started accepting Yogi has moved on and so should Gunjan. Love and marriage r not like the delete or enter keys. This is the way Sharma’s handle the Srivastavs. 

Earlier Pakya wakes up from his commitment slumber and sees the vision of YoRi, the better. 

Though I would feel bad for Gunjan but she lost Yogi, the moment she agreed to move on with Rosh. So officially it’s all over.

I think it is going to be more than Pakya's promise. I feel Yogi is going to get ready for wedding. If he is at loggerheads with Pakya, why wear his sherwani? I think Panauti is the missing link. She is going to create such a huge mess that Pari is asked to leave? So senior gang never knows YoRi? 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

could be just a hype to get more eye balls rolling - TRP gaining wala strategy 😛

Trps will dwindle. If cvs think that drama will increase the trps. But they are being delusional like sharmas if they think so.😆