Segment- Gunjan's bridal look

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/Ki3i5Hip8j8

I am 50-50 after this. YoJan has possibility too? Don't want to think of this triangle anymore. Any wedding call off would be disastrous

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Is so wrong in many levels if  yojun get married.. . 

I mean he got heartbroken he falls in love with other girl and then get married to his first love.. .. 

I am actually going to stop watching the show if this happen. .. 

If they don't want to show  yori then they could have kept it one side love pari fallen in love with yogi. . But yogi still into gunjan.. . 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

there was an article on the Mudit's interview site that Gunjan gets married to Yogi 🤬  While on another site it was given Yogi would elope with Pari 🤔

If Yogi marries Gunjan & he's not happy.. are we going to see a divorce drama ?

Later Yogi & Pari getting married again ? As if, Yogi's disability wasn't enough... this is going to rile up Pari's parents even more .. I would rather want Yogi to take sanyas & become yogi in real life.

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Is so wrong in many levels if  yojun get married.. . 

I mean he got heartbroken he falls in love with other girl and then get married to his first love.. .. 

I am actually going to stop watching the show if this happen. .. 

If they don't want to show  yori then they could have kept it one side love pari fallen in love with yogi. . But yogi still into gunjan.. . 

exactly.. even Yogi & Gunjan weren't as close as Yogi & Pari - when they were in love. Show may shut shop with wedding.. if Yogi & Gunjan are shown married - there's nothing more to show ,, where as Pari & Yogi have more to explore - how Pari faces the world having a differently-abled husband .. their nok-jhoks .. EKDV2 might replace IIM if Yojun happens.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

there was an article on the Mudit's interview site that Gunjan gets married to Yogi 🤬  While on another site it was given Yogi would elope with Pari 🤔

If Yogi marries Gunjan & he's not happy.. are we going to see a divorce drama ?

Later Yogi & Pari getting married again ? As if, Yogi's disability wasn't enough... this is going to rile up Pari's parents even more .. I would rather want Yogi to take sanyas & become yogi in real life.

Divorce I don't think pakya will allow it. . ..

Roses4Moira thumbnail

exactly.. even Yogi & Gunjan weren't as close as Yogi & Pari - when they were in love. Show may shut shop with wedding.. if Yogi & Gunjan are shown married - there's nothing more to show ,, where as Pari & Yogi have more to explore - how Pari faces the world having a differently-abled husband .. their nok-jhoks .. EKDV2 might replace IIM if Yojun happens.

I don't think show will go offline after wedding. . They still  have Kabir father angle remaining.... . . 

serious thumbnail

I don't think show will go offline after wedding. . They still  have Kabir father angle remaining.... . . 

they'll close that loop in a single episode like the financial struggle & abortion one.

Divorce I don't think pakya will allow it. . ..

parents can't force someone to live with each other, if their feelings are not mutual. Do you think Coconut will able to bare watching Yogi self destruction daily bcoz of his vaada ?

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Very difficult to guess. Unless bride switch happens at the end moment, I don't see anything wedding cancellation. In fact wedding will happen. 

YoJan has a very bitter past. Pakya might even realise what a stupid emotional decision he has made when the family opposes. So for YoJan to happen, entire family has to be on the same page. If Gunjan enters the family, I want the family to accept her. 

YoRi makes sense as both are in love. But Panauti is going to take a huge step. Hopefully things are more clear next week

Roses4Moira thumbnail

they'll close that loop in a single episode like the financial struggle & abortion one.

parents can't force someone to live with each other, if their feelings are not mutual. Do you think Coconut will able to bare watching Yogi self destruction daily bcoz of his vaada ?

Definitely they can't force....  After seeing his son suffering during the wedding process  If he still  can go ahead with the wedding .. ..

Moreover do you think shiv Or gunjan will allow it. . .. They will create another mess .. . . If divorce case is filed

What the use of regretting it later. . If it could have avoid... . . 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail

Definitely they can't force....  After seeing his son suffering during this wedding process. . If he still  can go ahead with the wedding .. ..

Moreover do you think shiv Or gunjan will allow it. . .. They will create another mess .. . . 

What the use of regretting it later. . If it could have avoid... . . 

they're not going to show all the rasams again... if they're going to show Pari - Yogi marriage too, this saves money for the producers - as they won't need to show all rasams again 😂

another mess is better than watching Yogi kill himself bit by bit..