Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Pagal thi mein show  mein itana invest kiya aapna time. .. .. 

Not only you yaar I am also a big fool..

You remember naah same thing happened when we were following the last show. Which started on a very good note and going on with OTT crap dramas. 

N again I started to follow this show ardently n here too what we are getting OTT crap.

My YaRi FF is going down the drain. I am gonna delete the few paras I have written . Cz now writer inside me died.😵

Why do I feel that every itv daily’s story goes downhill after they pass 100 episodes.. Like kahaani mein twist karte karte cvs do forget what the actual story was..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Not only you yaar I am also a big fool..

You remember naah same thing happened when we were following the last show. Which started on a very good note and going on with OTT crap dramas. 

N again I started to follow this show ardently n here too what we are getting OTT crap.

My YaRi FF is going down the drain. I am gonna delete the few paras I have written . Cz now writer inside me died.😵

Why do I feel that every itv daily’s story goes downhill after they pass 100 episodes.. Like kahaani mein twist karte karte cvs do forget what the actual story was..

@bold true. . .. 

The history is repeating itself.. We see different concept we invest .. The show reach 100episode and bamm after that the  writers brain goes on vacation for long term .. Ott drama.. 

After last show I was careful  with what show I want to watch. . . But here we are.. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No yaar Shwets....Agree Gunjan too loved Yogi once upon a time ...but she can’t b so selfish that whenever she wants the marriage tab ho, jab papa nahi chaha toh na ho...kabhi Yogi, kabhi Rosh...aisa toh nahi hota na. 

What if Yogi did something wrong to himself when she ditched him. She moved on ,got engaged to Rosh, even decked up for a date to prove she is moved on as Yogi has....and now that she is back, he should accept her? I find this whole thing lopsided on Sharmas side. Seema made sense most of the time but in between she too lost track and started accepting Yogi has moved on and so should Gunjan. Love and marriage r not like the delete or enter keys. This is the way Sharma’s handle the Srivastavs. 

Earlier Pakya wakes up from his commitment slumber and sees the vision of YoRi, the better. 

Though I would feel bad for Gunjan but she lost Yogi, the moment she agreed to move on with Rosh. So officially it’s all over.

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: allizzwell

No yaar Shwets....Agree Gunjan too loved Yogi once upon a time ...but she can’t b so selfish that whenever she wants the marriage tab ho, jab papa nahi chaha toh na ho...kabhi Yogi, kabhi Rosh...aisa toh nahi hota na. 

What if Yogi did something wrong to himself when she ditched him. She moved on ,got engaged to Rosh, even decked up for a date to prove she is moved on as Yogi has....and now that she is back, he should accept her? I find this whole thing lopsided on Sharmas side. Seema made sense most of the time but in between she too lost track and started accepting Yogi has moved on and so should Gunjan. Love and marriage r not like the delete or enter keys. This is the way Sharma’s handle the Srivastavs. 

Earlier Pakya wakes up from his commitment slumber and sees the vision of YoRi, the better. 

Though I would feel bad for Gunjan but she lost Yogi, the moment she agreed to move on with Rosh. So officially it’s all over.

true. . . .. 

Moreover what about Yogi. . ??  Is he going to accept gunjan after wedding. . .? ? 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lets take a chill pill folks..  In ITV - marriage brings TRPs - not bcoz they're fun to watch but bcoz of the drama attached to them. I can count no.of shows.. who went in for marriage tracks as soon as their TRP's went into danger zone or feared their show may be pulled off. But for marriage track - producers need channel's permission, as its them who releases the additional funds.

I'll keep my options open..

anyways on the drama side... can't Shiv get Gunjan married to his honest peon's beta ?

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail

true. . . .. 

Moreover what about Yogi. . ??  Is he going to accept gunjan after wedding. . .? ? 

the question is more how is his conscience going to feel after ditching Pari ? Yogi was shown as sensitive person.. even though he doesn't show that outside.

Only hope rests on Gunjan to call off wedding last minute & in for a bride swap but Simran's IV toh kuch aur hi level pe hai 😳

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

That's why I think Panauti will have a huge role to play. Making Srivastavs against YoRi?? 

For instance, if Panauti talks so badly about the family, what will Yogi do? Pari promised she would never leave Yogi, but vice versa? What if Yogi himself breaks rishta with Pari because of Panauti? 

Somewhere I feel Pakya would be ready to go back on his word for Yogi. And Yogi gets ready for. yoJan for. Pakya? 

These dramas r possible and it will b Gunjan who realises Yogi is going ahead with YoJan only due to Panauti ‘s nautanki and Pakya’s commitment. Unless she backs out of this, things won’t work out I feel.

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

true. . . .. 

I saw only half the video...is it confirmed Yogi is getting married to Gunjan...I dint get u dear...

Do u mean to say...even if YoJan happens...will Yogi b happy...obviously not ....definitely that step would ruin Pari, Gunjan and Yogi’s lives..

serious thumbnail

yeah I saw that after Mudit's IV article on that site. Earlier this site used to predict tracks based on precap & bits from tv Shows news programs - that Bahu aur Beti ..etc etc shows..

I haven't followed tht site in a long while so I'm not sure its changed. The owner of the site used to spam her site link every day & especially on saturday's in IF - as there would be no episode on sat & sun. She used to create fake ids & used to bump the topics... this is a story from almost 4-5 years back.

Edited by serious - 4 years ago