If a remake of Aparichit is made in Bollywood....

1098676 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

..... which is the best actor to essay the role played by Vikram? Which actor can play three completely different characters in one movie?

Edited by Looney86 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shahid or Vicky.

Ranveer and Ranbir too, but sorry I can't take these two chamans seriously as action hero, they have that feminine vibe, which makes it hard to believe they can have the mass gravitas that Vikram has.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago
1098676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Shahid or Vicky.

Ranveer and Ranbir too, but sorry I can't take these two chamans seriously as action hero, they have that feminine vibe, which makes it hard to believe they can have the mass gravitas that Vikram has.

But you can take it seriously that Shahid and Vicky would look believable beating 50 men at once?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looney86

But you can take it seriously that Shahid and Vicky would look believable beating 50 men at once?

Shahid in Kabir Singh and R... Rajkumar(his highest grosser before Padmavat/KS) showed, he can easily be an action hero.

And Vicky is as masculine as one can get.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

No i do feel these two are more suited for roles which represent the urban boys or the non voilent ones, and not the traditional masculine figures like Anniyan. Ambi and Remo, I think these two can do, but Anniyan, I can't see them doing.

1098676 thumbnail

Shahid in Kabir Singh and R... Rajkumar(his highest grosser before Padmavat/KS) showed, he can easily be an action hero.

And Vicky is as masculine as one can get.

Didn't watch R Rajkumar but Shahid gets beaten up in Kabir Singh. Vicky is yet to prove himself as an action hero. Uri was not enough. Aparichit was like a superhero in the movie. Never getting beaten up. Never losing to anybody in a fight. Neither Shahid nor Vicky have charisma enough to beat 50 men on screen without losing a sweat and make it look believable.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looney86

Didn't watch R Rajkumar but Shahid gets beaten up in Kabir Singh. Vicky is yet to prove himself as an action hero. Uri was not enough. Aparichit was like a superhero in the movie. Never getting beaten up. Never losing to anybody in a fight. Neither Shahid nor Vicky have charisma enough to beat 50 men on screen without losing a sweat and make it look believable.

See the way you are giving descriptions, than only three man suit the mettle, and they are all fifty plus and only one of them is actually a great actor

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No i do feel these two are more suited for roles which represent the urban boys or the non voilent ones, and not the traditional masculine figures like Anniyan. Ambi and Remo, I think these two can do, but Anniyan, I can't see them doing.

I wasn't commenting on whether they can play Anniyan or not.

But when you said their feminine vibe will be an impediment in them displaying "mass gravitas", that's ridiculous.

1098676 thumbnail

See the way you are giving descriptions, than only three man suit the mettle, and they are all fifty plus and only one of them is actually a great actor

Well, if it had been so easy replace Vikram, why do you think the movie didn't get a remake in any language?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

I wasn't commenting on whether they can play Anniyan or not.

But when you said their feminine vibe will be an impediment in them displaying "mass gravitas", that's ridiculous.

But if you're feminine, the actual meaning(delicate and pretty), you're don't display mass gravitas. I mean even when female actors they play massy character, they take the masculine features like dominance, brashness and prudence to get that mass effects. Name me one female character or male character which created massy grativas which didn't had the masculine feature dominanting their feminine feature.

See here the feminine word I used, isn't being used in relationship with being a woman, but the traditional use of the word feminine where it means delicate and pretty.