Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Woa you famous , Queen! I do find it amusing she decided to DM you though- That’s proof right there that you were right. 😆

Hey good to see you here after a long time. I am _Darling_ , btw. Don’t know if you remember me or not. But I miss many old members in the forum. 

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

wow, you know so much about Bollywood 👏

Thnx dear...  somehow always had that Bollywood keeda intact within... Lol. :0)

-----------------------

Edited by tanya_91 - 4 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monu_tan

I don’t care about her age, she looks 35 yr old to me

35? She looks Sonam Kapoor's age to you? Okay.

I think she looks AMAZING for a 50 year old. A few years ago she wasn't looking great but she's had a "transformation" like Kajol and earlier, Sridevi. Someone like Karisma has always maintained her A-List looks since she departed from the scene in 2004.

Originally posted by: tanya_91

[1] * In monthly shama magazine of year 1992 , mother of late divya bharti stated "raveena and pooja bhatt both r 5 years elder than my daughter and to karishma and are 20/something, so fighting with my just 16 year old daughter does not suit them".

[2] * Raveena joined films AFTER graduation from mitthibai college,  as per her own statement, and no one can pass graduation before the age of 19.

[3] * She posted her picture sitting in lap of Big B in year 1976 where she seemed 6-7 years old on a set of her father's directorial, which makes her 50 now.

[4] * At the time of her first ever shootings of her two debut films in 1990 for patthar ke phool and Andaz apna apna, she was 19-20.

Thank you for spilling this tea. 

[1]. Do you have a scan of the magazine?

[2]. This was the only thing I was unsure about. The college graduation details. Thanks for this.

[3]. That film is Khud-Daar which released in 1982, but the muhurat shot was taken in 1977 according to IMDB (but I'm still looking for a verifiable source for this). This is actually the thing she mentioned in her DM's to me. But she said "it released in '82, I was 8, ask Amit-ji". First of all, it released in July 1982, her birthday is supposedly October. So even by her standards, she would've been 7 not 8 at time of release. Furthermore, the shooting was ongoing for a long time, so 6 or 5 is more likely (by her definition) because Rekha was replaced by Parveen Babi, who then also quit films and went on her spiritual journey, leaving her role incomplete.

I don't recall the photograph of her on set, is it still around on the web?

[4]. The muhurat shot of Andaz Apna Apna was done in August 1990 (there is a video of this on YouTube and you can see the clapboard held by Dharmendra with the date on it). So according to her, she was 15 years old. But if you see her, especially alongside a legit 16 year old Karisma Kapoor, she definitely looks like a 19/20 year old.

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

Shraddha reduced her age by 5 years? Wow!

Yes. And so blatantly. Having debuted in 2010, she went unnoticed for a few years until Aashiqui 2 in 2013. That time, Alia Bhatt was the other hot "new girl" on the block. Alia is 1993 born. Shraddha's team thought it was wise to switch her birth year from 1987 to 1992, because she had some lost time to make up for. Her contemporaries: Sonakshi Sinha, Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma were far far ahead. Alia knew about this, and in a joint interview, she keeps asking about her age: "Ohh how old were you when original Aashiqui (1990) came out?" + "How old were you when you signed your first film?" - I was dying watching it, because I knew Alia knew the truth and was being sassy about it. Shraddz of course dodged the issue.

Edited by Rekha_ji - 4 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_Best

Hey good to see you here after a long time. I am _Darling_ , btw. Don’t know if you remember me or not. But I miss many old members in the forum. 

ofc I remember you! Heyyyy. Hope you’re doing well. I just got busy with life & work. 

Rekha ji

Yes I do have it.

That photograph I saw her on her Twitter timeline

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ofc I remember you! Heyyyy. Hope you’re doing well. I just got busy with life & work. 

Thanks. I am doing well. I hope you are doing well too 😊🤗 

I am also not that active in the forum anymore. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back!