Raveena Tandon is 50 and hiding her age - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

* In monthly shama magazine of year 1992 , mother of late divya bharti stated "raveena and pooja bhatt both r 5 years elder than my daughter and to karishma and are 20/something, so fighting with my just 16 year old daughter does not suit them".

* Raveena joined films AFTER graduation from mitthibai college,  as per her own statement, and no one can pass graduation before the age of 19.

* She posted her picture sitting in lap of Big B in year 1976 where she seemed 6-7 years old on a set of her father's directorial, which makes her 50 now.

* Raveena is known to be a pathological liar and Ajay devgun called her out in print media openly as one.

* At the time of her first ever shootings of her two debut films in 1990 for patthar ke phool and Andaz apna apna, she was 19-20.

* Raveena is my good friend at Twitter since 2011, but I observed many patterns of her madeup things about such stuff over the years, and cannot deny facts just due to this.

* In an interview with faridoon she called her films parampara and Kshatriya as super hits while everyone knows they were flops.

--+++++++++++

Edited by tanya_91 - 4 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Woa you famous , Queen! I do find it amusing she decided to DM you though- Thatโ€™s proof right there that you were right. ๐Ÿ˜†

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Woa you famous , Queen! I do find it amusing she decided to DM you though- Thatโ€™s proof right there that you were right. ๐Ÿ˜†

It's so easy to rile up Raveena. I once called another actress better than her, so she retweeted me and praised that actress and then blocked me ๐Ÿ˜†

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ponymo

It's so easy to rile up Raveena. I once called another actress better than her, so she retweeted me and praised that actress and then blocked me ๐Ÿ˜†

Wtf? HHaha. What an idiot. She annoys me. ๐Ÿ˜†  Wish you wouldโ€™ve blocked her. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya_91

* In monthly shama magazine of year 1992 , mother of late divya bharti stated "raveena and pooja bhatt both r 5 years elder than my daughter and to karishma and are 20/something, so fighting with my just 16 year old daughter does not suit them".

* Raveena joined films AFTER graduation from mitthibai college,  as per her own statement, and no one can pass graduation before the age of 19.

* She posted her picture sitting in lap of Big B in year 1976 where she seemed 6-7 years old on a set of her father's directorial, which makes her 50 now.

* Raveena is known to be a pathological liar and Ajay devgun called her out in print media openly as one.

* At the time of her first ever shootings of her two debut films in 1990 for patthar ke phool and Andaz apna apna, she was 19-20.

* Raveena is my good friend at Twitter since 2011, but I observed many patterns of her madeup things about such stuff over the years, and cannot deny facts just due to this.

* In an interview with faridoon she called her films parampara and Kshatriya as super hits while everyone knows they were flops.

--+++++++++++

Related to above.. I like to disagree with those who says all 90s actresses lied about their age.

Apart from Raveena, MOST 90's actresses NEVER hide their real age..be it Madhuri, kajol, manisha, pooja bhatt,burmila or Juhi....Raveena was an exception.

So plz don't say that most yesteryears/90's actresses hide their ages... They did not... Most of them were /are always honest about their ages....give the credit where it is due.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Wtf? HHaha. What an idiot. She annoys me. ๐Ÿ˜†  Wish you wouldโ€™ve blocked her. 

Nooo she amuses me. Why would I block free entertainment? ๐Ÿ˜†

But then this was before social media blew up and became accessible to millions of Indians. Back then she only had 30-40k followers so it was impossible for her and celebs like her to ignore us. Now there are millions so it's easy for voices to get lost.

--+++++++++++

Related to above.. I like to disagree..

Apart from Raveena, MOST 90's actresses NEVER hide their real age..be it Madhuri, kajol, manisha, urmila or Juhi....Raveena was an exception.

So plz don't say that most yesteryears/90s actresses hidden their ages... They did not... Most of them were /are always honest about their ages....give the credit where it is due.

_------------------------------

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Shraddha reduced her age by 5 years? Wow!

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

No. Actresses do. It's a sad state of affairs.

It is Bollywood's MISOGYNY which is at fault here. When Raveena started out in films, she was probably just 20 years old. BUT all her contemporaries were 15/16/17 so she decided it would be better to cut her age to give her an even chance before becoming "tool old" to dance around trees with Govinda/Akshay/Salman etc.

Raveena's birth date in 24th October. She claims 1974. I dispute this.

Divya Bharti, Karisma Kapoor, Kajol, Urmila Matondkar, Nagma were all born in 1974. Does she really look 6 months younger than them if you look at their pics from the same era?) Aishwarya Rai and Mahima Chaudhry were born in 1973. Ayesha Jhulka was born in 1972. Tabu was born in 1971. Manisha Koirala was born in 1970. I believe Raveena was born in 1969 (same year as Ajay Devgan).

-

Shraddha Kapoor tried to do the same after Aashiqui 2's success. She changed all her online info to "1992" but she got caught and changed it back to 1987. Raveena should do the same. It's dishonest.

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

No. Actresses do. It's a sad state of affairs.

It is Bollywood's MISOGYNY which is at fault here. When Raveena started out in films, she was probably just 20 years old. BUT all her contemporaries were 15/16/17 so she decided it would be better to cut her age to give her an even chance before becoming "tool old" to dance around trees with Govinda/Akshay/Salman etc.

Raveena's birth date in 24th October. She claims 1974. I dispute this.

Divya Bharti, Karisma Kapoor, Kajol, Urmila Matondkar, Nagma were all born in 1974. Does she really look 6 months younger than them if you look at their pics from the same era?) Aishwarya Rai and Mahima Chaudhry were born in 1973. Ayesha Jhulka was born in 1972. Tabu was born in 1971. Manisha Koirala was born in 1970. I believe Raveena was born in 1969 (same year as Ajay Devgan).

-

Shraddha Kapoor tried to do the same after Aashiqui 2's success. She changed all her online info to "1992" but she got caught and changed it back to 1987. Raveena should do the same. It's dishonest.

Of course it is dishonest and absurd! But I was telling that most of them hide their age anyway.

Iโ€™ve heard from someone that Shraddha is actually 1986 born. That person claimed to be her classmate. I initially thought that sheโ€™s the same age as Aalia ๐Ÿ˜†

Bang-bang thumbnail

--+++++++++++

wow, you know so much about Bollywood ๐Ÿ‘