Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quiche thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Valannie

@quiche i didn't understand n get wat u have written abt pragati?? Can u explain.wasn't the episode good enough??

I mean that everyone is against her. Harshit, badi maa, raghbir and now sahas will eventually turn evil as well lolzzzz. Episode was fun. Precap was not.

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't watch this much negetivity in any show it's too much now all villains provoke raghbir thn how can we expect good from him all his family r mad n brain wash him 

Now I feel may b dress plan only by raghbir if all manipulate him provoke him thn he can do any thing against Pragati BCS we know his anger n jealousy BCS if sahas Pragati I can't see now I need break otherwise pagal hojaungi itna negetive show Dekh k ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ no hope from CVS they r worst and worst CVS our praghbir may b reunite only in last epi guys may b soon divorce track to coming CVS day by day make no worst this is not bepanah pyar this is no nafrat mu and villains negetivity huffffff 

Catty24 thumbnail

Sahas also cross his limit idiot he feel jealous we can see his jealousy today how can he going in bathroom when he see them sleeping togethr he separate Pragati from raghbir they r husband wife y he feel bad BCS he is villain ofc 

Now CVS also turn our raghbir in to villain I'm fed up now seriously 

pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

party dress gifted by Raghbir?????did Raghbir personally go to to her and gave her that gift?????by his own hands?????did Raghbir personally invite her to the party?????or someone packed that dress in a gift pack,wrote Raghbir's name on it and put that gift in her room to embarrase her????kunti or Harshit plan maybe?????if its their plan then what a master stroke.....they embarrassed Pragati in the party and Pragati will be angry with Raghbir for this mishap and if Raghbir sees them(Sahas and Pragati) together specially Pragati wearing such clothes then he will misunderstand her and get upset with her also.....

I also think that it will be a plan if bm bcz she wants to separate them at any cost. Plus in the meeting the lady said company will get profit when praghbir start working together and harshit listened that so may be their plan 

pari454 thumbnail

Bm said naag naagin ki jodi ๏ฟผ seems naagin fever is still on her ๐Ÿ˜›

pari454 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i realise that pragati loves raghbir's beard n cheeksโค

Seems to be obsessed ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Catty24 thumbnail

In office now harshit create mu in home bm and now soon sahas and raghbir so dumb he spend time with wrong peoples who always brainwash n he not use his sense CVS only show negetivity now no bepanah pyar in this show and in raghbir for Pragati raghbir know truth when he lost Pragati tb tak boht dair hojayegi may b divorce Pragati alone can't handle this all no hope from CVS now no accidental romance too day by day raghbir hate Pragati only hate n wrong peoples win ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

mean???he ordered something else and that company delivered some other dress??????

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pari454

Bm said naag naagin ki jodi ๏ฟผ seems naagin fever is still on her ๐Ÿ˜›

she has already done N5 casting...EK are you listening?๐Ÿคฃ