Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quiche thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

what are the writers writing ,.this is such cheap tactics ..and so immature. She was the daughter in law of that house and ragbhirs wife for so many years and they want to humiliate her in this way. The writing is cheap and crap... even if the family is angry with her they will show her respect..Now I know why many people say they don’t watch Ektas shows and that her heros are not written well..I’m very disappointed with raghbir ..when the show started he was so good,,deep and intense and his love for his wife was eternal...similar to karthik from yrkkh and neil from Naamkaran..but now he’s become a disappointment..those 2 heros even though angry with their wives for faking their deaths ..still showed them utmost respect and protected their honor ..they would yell at their wives but nobody else could do it..and they couldnt bear to see their wives In any difficulty or hurt in any way. But with raghbir he has now become selfish...it’s all about himself...bani/ Pragathi didn’t reveal her true identity and let him grieve so he can’t forgive her,..it doesn’t matter that somebody tried to kill her and that she lost her face, and almost her life in that accident,..

No I don’t think raghbir will do it intentionally. I am very sure he won’t. But the rest of the family the less said about them the better. If they enjoy this then kya kehne unke. Pragati turned that house into a normal functioning family. Raghbir wasn’t even that close to his siblings before pragati entered that house. Once priya also said this remember. Raghbir ne yeh sab definitely intentionally bilkul nahi kiya ho ga. but the rest of the pathetic family won’t enjoy it that I can’t say. I am most disappointed with nakul and priya. sahas is turning negative but if we didn’t know that already, i would feel great that at least he is there.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

even in yesterday's epi he did save her from emberrassment infront of his staff and office workers.....when he was angry with her stiil he helped her....and now if this spoiler is true (i hope its not) then what a character butchering of  an awsome character.....he was the same man who almost ready to fight with those guys in mandir who was staring at his wife indecently....the same man who tooke a lady out of her own house because her wife was not properly dressed (hut scene)....he is angry with her fine,does not trust her OK,gets insecure and  jealous because of Sahas and Pragati's closeness thats still understandable......but this is TOO MUCH......he cannot love her if he cant respect her as a WOMAN....Pragati should not forgive him ever if this is actually plan of Raghbir......

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

party dress gifted by Raghbir?????did Raghbir personally go to to her and gave her that gift?????by his own hands?????did Raghbir personally invite her to the party?????or someone packed that dress in a gift pack,wrote Raghbir's name on it and put that gift in her room to embarrase her????kunti or Harshit plan maybe?????if its their plan then what a master stroke.....they embarrassed Pragati in the party and Pragati will be angry with Raghbir for this mishap and if Raghbir sees them together specially Pragati wearing such clothes then he will misunderstand her and get upset with her also.....

Niw im soo worried i hope its only bm plan im ok with pragati's mu bt i cant see raghbir charactr destroy like that in spoiler i think sahi he k he gift her thn she embarrassed bcs of dress bt i also doubt is raghbir himself give him gift or sm1 packed dress with writtn raghbir name 

Bt bcs of raghbir's anger and jralousy i also feel he do that soo confusing bcs i cant expect this from him bcs he still care and love her so even in anger how can he do that agtr so many mu he still care 4 her thn this plan raghbir aisa nhi hosakta 😢😢 

If cvs do that with our raghbir i want to give thm big punch 😠😠😠😠

And yeah in new vidro pearl was shooting office scene and they play song ya rabba may b now pragati angry with him 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

coming to the review

I think praghbir should remain inebriated all time that they don't fight and does all thar cute stuff together and raghbir feelings too pour out....

furthermore after ages seeing raghbir drunk it was super cute,he became the old raghbir who was always drunk but im drunken state does super cute stuff that melts our heart and pvp always nails drunk scenes with perfection he brings in the cuteness nuances in a drunk scene be it as raghbir or abeer

they slept near the door with their shadows hugging each other through the doors and once again when in the morning reality strikes again and things back to being what it was ugly and angry...

coming to sahas-pragati scenes,many thinks that what pragati did was wrong since sahas is fine but according to me it was pretty normal becos since after recovery from a high fever people do feel weak and those eho are weaker in immune system gets giddy and i assume pragati knows this very hence she helps sahas again and feeds him if someone has done this much for us we should not forget the help and become ungrateful and its our duty to care for the person if he/she is sick and sahas did not only help pragati in her tough times but also her best friend so i never see anything wrong in that sequence to bash pragati or sahas neither sahas is doing purposely becos he is obsessed,it was genuine gesture and i grow to like sahas-pragati friendship and it pains me that it might go the ugly way soon,EK can never see friends happy and chilling sujal-piyush,randhir-ansh are few examples who were thick as friends but got destroyed due to obsession and posessiveness...SNS going wild on this scene when i see nothing wrong in it at all,i would have done the same for my friend who helped and supported me in my tough times,i don't mind feeding too like pragati did becos i know my heart is clean and i am married and i belong to only my husband and so is pragati thinking,her heart is pure and clean,she is married and only belongs to her husband...so i see no wrong in it

raghbir's jealousy,he needs to make up his mind whether his wife died for him or he still wants his wife back in his life becos currently he is a confused soul,he is doing one thing and saying another...for him his wife is death and he did last rites of her so pragati-sahas friendship should not affect him since life is all about moving on like BM advice hom forget her and move on in life...if this jealousy is affecting him big time to the extend that he is burning which he does,it shows that he loves his wife so much and cannot see her with anyone else its breaking his heart and soul so what he should be doing is listen to his heart and follow his heart by sorting out issues with her by communication and unite with her as simple as that as shown on his face he looks so miserable and incomplete w/o pragati so the best solution is to patch up with her

harshit is a disgrace as a brother i hope pragati gathers enough evidence to expose him at the same she gers to know he is the guy who tried to kill her as bani as well as pragati but thanks to him at this moment he brought praghbir close with his brilliant idea👍🏼and it gave us our old praghbir

the banter b/w praghbir in inebriated state was super cute i love the way pragati plays with his beard and than plucks his beard and everything associated in this scene was super cute and there was a small moment which you have to watch she was abt to kiss his beard cheek while he was explaining the clients and the eye lock was fire🔥and things got even more cuter when raghbir got inebriated and once again their nose connection came back with a bang,raghbir tries to rub his nose with hers and she pulls back but she loves pinching and playing with his beard cheeks,its like she is playing with her teddy bear solely belongs to hers only his eyes beard nose ears cheeks lips all belongs to her only❤,the way she plays with his pink lips and than hers...super cute😅❤💋than he carries her to the carpark she pours out her feelings to him that why so much hatred on her than she plays with raghbir's beard and his cute face...awwww that so cute both were looking like kids💋💋💋💋💋🔥

than came harshit and he was trying to separate praghbir again but he knows impossible becos raghbir also drank the same water he spiked and raghbir was adamant to send pragati and made her sat in the car and he was crying that was his heart crying that pragati was going away from him

one more the client says that when hubby-wifey stops fighting the company will be in profit,i completely agree with her👍🏼with praghbir working as a team the company will reach heights🏆

Mages thumbnail

the star of yesterday epi is ishita🏆

Mages thumbnail

i realise that pragati loves raghbir's beard n cheeks❤

Valannie thumbnail

Over  all an interesting episode .loved our praghbir scenes its watchable n remarkable.this kunti n harshit r really devils. In precap thank god pragati realised that they both want to separate pragabhir 👍🏼 .now she won't give up at all for raghbir. Now they r using sahas as their weapons to separate praghbir. Hope pragati distance her self from sahas to prove them wrong. God kno wats wrong wid nakul he is separating praghbir also n pridev also .i think only pragati can teach every 1moral n lesson in love , behavior etc etc.nakul is teaching priya also against dev😒. Raghbir is n was correct except dadi it is n was a mad house .even shefali case is like priya only when she was friendly with the other guy the was she vomited in yesterday epi ,God knows???..

But overall no offence an interesting epi.

Quiche thumbnail

It’s Pragati against everyone it seems. Nakul has disappointed me so much. Wish sahas was not turning negative.

Edited by Quiche - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail

@quiche i didn't understand n get wat u have written abt pragati?? Can u explain.wasn't the episode good enough??