Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

the biggest mistake they made is declaring bani as pragati🤦🏻‍♀️i never wanted pragati to be bani at all,they could have shown love happens 2nd time minus the bm-sahas-harshit crap🤮

I am happy that raghbir is seeing pragati as pragati and not bani though she only declare as bani she has no qualities of bani and bani is dead this is new birth bani as pragati a new life...i want it that way pragati be just pragati,raghbir fall in love with pragati as pragati and not bani

regards to things happened with bani yes pragati should tell him abt the pregnancy and miscarriage he is the father and he has all rights to know maybe she will tell him the right time i do see that coming but definitely not now...this truth can be a weapon to separate praghbir or expose bm-harshit-sahas

planning another baby,will the trio let it happen? they are satellite always hovering around praghbir🤦🏻‍♀️sahas is namesake doctor all he does is stalking praghbir and even creepy that lusty guy is always in pragati room taking advantage of her friendship first of all to plan a baby raghbir needs to take a stand for pragati announcing loud and clear to the trio that pragati is his wife he has all rights in her heart body and soul including their room and shift back to 'Their' room,he needs to stop being BM son and be pragati's husband now

the trio scenes is a headache...🤦🏻‍♀️

....yes I think they need to move the story forward ,.enough of badi ma and her accomplices. They need to exit. And pragbhir need to move forward with their relationship.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indira1211

....yes I think they need to move the story forward ,.enough of badi ma and her accomplices. They need to exit. And pragbhir need to move forward with their relationship.

I second that...there is no head n tail to the negative aspect just get rid of them and move ahead with the story...its getting annoying now

IshaqKamil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

lol...I don’t think raghbir remembers that Pragathi is bani..lol let alone the characters, I don’t think even the writers remember that Pragathi is bani.  This show was supposed to be about Ragbhir and bani/pragathis Bepanah pyaar...that even surpassed death.  It’s supposed to be about them...not about Badi mas and Sahas stupid obsession with them,. Where’s the story about the bepanah pyaar gone to. We need to see Pragathi telling Ragbhir about all the important things that happened..like the fact that she was pregnant and lost the baby..we need to see them bond over that, we also need to see them back together as husband and wife , getting their relationship back to normal, maybe even planning another baby..badi mas story can take a back seat, and  anyway we don’t even know why badi ma hates Ragbhir ..when he does so much for her. These writers are destroying this show slowly ..🤦🏽‍♀️

Can't agree more